From Garfunkel's Restaurant


Image result for Garfunkel's Trafalgar Square pictures











It is Saturday cloudy cold morning 19 C, yesterday was much better.
Here in London weather changes every minute. In the morning before 
having breakfast, my routine is to check messages on my Facebook, 
comments from my Readers Family and also check weather.

Today on the breakfast table I told my Daughter and my son in law that 
tomorrow will be sunny and 25 C. They were happy as the whole family
was planning to go to beach. They double checked the weather for Sunday.

It was 22 C chances of 40% rain, cloudy. My Daughter told me Mom here
in London weather changes every minute. We are used to change our plans 
accordingly. 

Anyway today is BBQ at my cousin's daughter place, in Tooting Broadway.
It is 30 minutes away from Croydon from my Daughter's place. We are 
invited at 5 pm. I will get some small gifts for her and also for her daughter 
as this is like a Graduation party for her daughter.

Yesterday I had lunch with my younger sister at Trafalgar. We were sitting 
in Garfunkel's restaurant, she ordered scallop, salad and fries. We also had 
trifle and pecan pie with creme. Ordered pot of tea to enjoy together. 

It was already 3.45, in London around 5 pm, it is very crowded in buses 
and tubes everywhere. I had to take three buses on the way back to my 
Daughter's place to Croydon. I was home at Croydon at 5.45 pm.

In the evening my plan was to visit to one of my cousin's place. 
My Daughter was double minded. She was thinking that it will be 
too much for  me as I was whole day outside in Central London. 

I didn't change my plan to go to see my cousin. She is of my age, we both 
are old and getting older day by day so have to avail whatever is there. 
I had great time at her place.

Dear Retirees I am really worried about the situation in the Temple. I think this is all Kids fault. Every community has their own traditions. Their own
family set up. Kids are painting the picture of their parents like they are criminals. I am sorry I don't like that attitude. 

I thing we have to keep away from the parents and kids issues. I don't like that parents who brought up their kids and did everything for them now have to face all that. Very unfortunate. I pray for the parents. 

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs, I told you not bring cakes. You never stop listening to your Job Worker # 2 colleague. I told you many times that 
she is not your friend. 

Dear Students I am hand washing my clothes here at my Daughter's place.
It doesn't matter. We have to manage things on our own. I love to get busy.
Don't worry about that.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Lots of customers in my shop even though it is Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D. I will post the blogs from the weekend later today

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the delayed posting, I was caught up in some other issues. I have now posted all the weekend blogs

      Delete
    2. SWS was fun. People were saying TGIM (Thank God Its Monday)

      Tiara

      Delete
    3. SWN was fun too. We talked about Smile's grand daughter's achievement.

      Cleo

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome BBQ goer. She is an awesome writer. She has an awesome schedule. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for being my lifeline. Your blog means a lot to me

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. I did not see the weekend blogs though. There was also a box of fresh SDs with a note from SA.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early today and posted the blog. I had problems with the printer so could not print the weekend blogs.

      Of course the SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster

      Marg

      Delete
    2. The printer problems are fixed now. I have posted the blogs from the weekend. They were the first items that were printed on the printer after it was fixed :-)

      Craig

      Delete
    3. Big cake today for Smile's grand daughter's success

      Jasmeet

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go wicked worker 2 and say her you bad and I mistake that I lisen you. She say Good Morning to you too. I say I no say good morning. She say I know, that my point. I want remind you that you need say Good Morning first. I say I no care you trick me all time. She say what did I do? I say you tell me get cake but my Madam say no cake. She say, I guess I want to celebrate but you no Madam no want me to celebrate her grand daughter admission. I say yes she no want you celebrate. She say what you plan do with cake. I say I don't know. She say this is a big ice cream cake, you better put that in the fridge. I say I no want listen you. She say so what you want do. I say I will leave cake out. She say ok and remember joke. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees did not go for our long walk today. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. The retirees instead went straight to the reading of your blog.

    The retirees were planning to help out the temple parents and the temple kids however based on your instruction, we have suspended the operation of all our committees to assist the temple people. The lady was here today and was emotional. She said that the kids will be taken away but we told her that we do not care as this is your direction. The retired priest was very pleased with your instructions. He said that its good that the temple people are taught a lesson by the authorities. He said that by not helping the temple parents will mean that there will be less attendance at the temple by teenagers and also by parents. We asked him to clarify and he said that its common sense that there will be less people who want to go there and have their children be taken away. The lady asked us to check with you again before implementing the decision. The retired priest was adamant that we should not be wasting your time however since this is an important issue, and also because the lady and some of the temple parents were very emotional, we agreed to wait for your confirmation before proceeding with cancelling all the committee support

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Smile is amazing . She has amazing writer. She is an amazing guider. She is an amazing psychologist. She is an amazing blogger. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The students were still celebrating the success of your grand daughter. The Smile Army got a cake for everyone. Prof George said to them that this is too much but the Smile Army volunteers said that this is a small token of thanks for all that you do in helping students and everyone. Prof George wanted to say something else but the Dean smiled and whispered to him, that this is between Smile and her Army, we should not interfere

    We are having a really difficult time with our parents. The constant lectures are killing us. In one case, the student is getting a lecture every week!! And it is not even a short lecture, she gets a lecture of 20 and sometimes 30 mins! We all dont know how she is being able to put up with 20 mins / lecture on a weekly basis. We know that the lucky guy and your other grand kids dont have to go through that but you can tell them from us, that it is really a torture

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say you forget ask father health. Father say father no mind because father angle. Father say father yell Kris (me) because Kris no BBQ and Father yell Hannah because she no BBQ. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say father little upset that Hannah no BBQ but father health no good and father need eeet niklas so Hannah no do BBQ. Hannah kris tire because Hannah do kris party but Hannah no complain because Hannah want do kris kris party for niklas Princess. Father yell me and say me that father want BBQ but me no BBQ so how me do. Father say no care just do. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. Man. I guess the lunacy will never stop. Kids today. Will they ever learn

      Thanks mrizvi. Jolly good comment

      Delete
    2. You know Plunker that kids will be kids. Why worry about them. Some are worse than others. And I guess we are dealing with one of the bad one

      Fantastic job mrizvi for informing us that this is a good blog. Much appreciated

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk