Your Mind is a Tool









Your mind is not running
The show
It is just a tool
You can use it in any way you wish
We have the power to quiet
The chatter of our mind
Any moment

The thoughts we " choose " to think
Create the experiences we have
Whatever our thoughts are
Our mind will make
that true for us





There is an incredible
Power and intelligence
Within you that is
Constantly responding
To your thoughts and words

As we learn to
 control our mind by
The conscious choice of
Thoughts
We align ourselves with
This power

Do not think that your
mind is in control
We are in control
Of our mind
We use our mind
As a tool
Take mental control
The only thing you ever
 have any control of
Is your current thought


Avoid such tactics as
There is nothing wrong 
with me
If I ignore
The problem will go away
I can't do any thing
About this problem
The biggest category of
Resistance is fear ---
----  Fear of the unknown

I'm not ready yet, I might fail
They might reject me
What would the neighbors think ?

I'm afraid to tell my husband \ wife
I might get hurt
It will cost money
I don't want anyone to know
That I have a problem
I don't want to talk about it
I might lose my friends
I don't trust anyone
I'm not good enough

Too often instead of working
On our own changes
We decide
Which of our friends
Need to change


Turn your negative affirmations
 into
Positive affirmations like
I am totally healthy
Joyous, happy
Filled with love and affection
I have a wonderful new
 relationship
Learn to think in
Positive affirmations

Affirmations can be any statement
You make
Too often we think in negative
Affirmations
They only create more of
What you say
You don't want



Saying " I hate my job "
Will open the channels in
Your consciousness
To create that
Always make your statement in
The Present Tense
Such as " I am "
Or " I have "
Our subconscious mind is
Such an obedient servant that if
We declare in the future tense

" I want "
Or " I will have "
Then that is where that idea will always
Stay  -------  just out of your reach
In the future
Make your statements
Always in Present Tense
To make it happen












Comments

  1. I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors. I will be back again frequently to check up on new posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good suggestion, will keep on working on it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk