Golden Girls


















Today a unique day in my life
 I got the News
that my first Granddaughter is engaged and
to be married this summer
My daughter called me
from England

Her voice full of joy 
She was looking forward and
making all the big plans

I was happy
after a while started feeling that
all of a sudden I am getting much older
It is difficult to accept that days are done for you
It is a very hard fact
I still love to be called "Golden Girl "

It is always tough to face the reality and that
It is time to leave the stage for
the next generations to come

We have to face it with dignity
I know it is ridiculous to be alarmed
I feel ashamed of myself
so no need to letting anyone know about this

This will be a deep down secret in my heart
I was thinking about my Mom
how much weight of all the secrets
she must be carrying throughout her life 
 Facing with dignity

I never got any clue of any of that
She was always a Great strong figure for me
I looked at her for my each and every problems
In my opinion she was a woman of steel

Now I realize that all of our wrinkles are due
to the pressure of each and every
Emotional turmoils we face in our life

Most of them we can not share
Too personal
Our dignity and personality looks
so superficial, if people know our
Real face we lose all our Godmother image and
we don't want that

For our children we want to remain
Like a towering figure to follow our footsteps
Do we have many faces of our personality ?

It reminds me the Character of " Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde " 
from my High school days of English literature book

It is true we all have faces one we show to public 
The other always to Hide, a secret only to us
Believe me most of the time
I become ashamed of my other face
I can not stand that

All these secrets be buried with me like
The secrets of my Mom are with her for ever





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk