Small Double Double











Today temperature is 23°C
in Toronto it means a big thing
after a long snowy winter
and rain now time
to celebrate the Spring
green is peeping out of dead woods
Birds start chirping back from South

TV was on and I was overhearing the News
Not paying any attention to what is going on
There is always something going on and if
I am not part of that why should I care
I can not change any of these
damn things going on 
all around the world

I can take care only of the small world of 
mine That is also not easy
needs lot of efforts
After seventy years of age
 you have to do lot of work to
revive your body and soul
I was staring the TV screen and
 all of a sudden noticed that
today's temp is 23

I was having my lunch
I skipped the tea and
convinced myself to get out for a walk
Most of the times
I have to bribe myself so made
some promises
To buy a coffee to me
with something delicious
and succeeded to push myself out of  home
It was first time after so long that
I was not wearing any
light jacket or sweater
I was out and now a
part of this buzzing atmosphere


My first stop was Tim Horton
15 minutes walk from my house
Keep in mind it is my walking time
My grandson calls it Tim's
I had a small double double with one sugar
and a Danish

I can not finish even the small Coffee
so throw away the rest and
forget about finishing the Danish
so I saved it for my grandson

This pops up in my mind so many times
that like kiddy scoop and portions for
 kids
there should be
portions for we Seniors too







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk