This Too Shall Pass












No living creature can laugh except man
Only I have the gift of laughter and
It is mine to use whenever I choose

Cultivate the habit of laughter
Smile will improve your digestion
I will laugh and my life
 will be lengthened
This is the great secret of long life

These four words,
passed down from
The ancients
will carry me through every
Adversity and maintain my life
 in balance
These four words are :
" This Too Shall Pass "

All worldly things things
shall indeed pass
Act now, success will not wait
If I delay it will be lost forever

Pray for guidance
If my determination to succeed is
strong enough
failure can never overtake me
Being good is the most
essential ingredient
Of emotional and spiritual health

Treasure your time
Don't lose it
We all have twenty four hours a day
It's what we do with it
That defines our lives
We need to view time as a resource

Try to develop a new way of looking at time
It is always there
We can make good use or it can be wasted
There's one big difference
Between this resource and other
We can't save it
We can't store it up
We can't turn it on or off

I will persist until I succeed
Each frown I meet only
prepares me
For the smile to come
Each misfortune I encounter will
carry in it
The seed of tomorrow's good luck
I must have right to appreciate the day
I must fail often
To succeed only once
I will persist until I succeed
I will try, and try, and try again

Each obstacle I will consider as a mere
Detour to my goal and a challenge
To my profession
I will persist and develop my skills

As the mariner develops his, by
Learning to ride out the wrath of
Each storm
I will persist until I succeed
Use it right away otherwise
It will be wasted and lost



No matter what the 
problems are
The main issue to work on
Is loving the Self
This is the Magic Wand that
Dissolves the problems
Remember the times when
You felt good about yourself and
How well your life was going ?
Remember the times
when you were in love
And for those periods
You seemed to have no problems ?
Loving Yourself Makes 
You feel good

It is impossible to really
Love yourself unless you have
Self  ---  approval and
Self  ---- acceptance
This means no criticism
Whatsoever I can hear
All the objections right now
But I have always
criticized myself

How can I possibly like that
About myself  ?
How will I be motivated ?
I won't criticize myself
I am going to change that
Ignore those thoughts and

Decide to love and approve yourself
Exactly as as you are
How does that feel now ?
It will be easier after the
Forgiveness is done
Self approval and self acceptance 
Are the key to
Positive changes in your life








Comments

  1. In real life things are not as simple as it sounds but like you said "this too shall pass".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk