The New Sun













I will try to forget the happenings of
The day that is gone, whether they were
Good or bad, and greet the new sun
With confidence that this will be the
Best day of my life

I know one of the greatest principles
 of success, if
I persist long enough I will win
I will live this day as if it is my last
I will waste not a moment
Mourning yesterday's misfortunes
 defeats
And yesterday's aches of the heart

Sand can not flow upward
In the hour glass
I can not call back yesterday's wounds
And make them whole
I can not become younger than yesterday
So, yesterday is buried forever and
I will think of it no more

I will live this day as if it is my last
This day is all I have and these hours are
Now my eternity
This is the priceless gift of my new day
This is another opportunity for me to
Become the person I can be
I will try to use this opportunity


Try to build your lives on a
Foundation of respect and
Always be kind
Honesty is an absolute essential
 of self esteem
If you are dishonest you have no right to
Feel good about yourself

Integrity is the corner stone of
High self esteem
Remember honesty is still
The best policy

One of the " seven deadly sins "
Of the Middle Ages was sloth
Which means idleness or laziness
People who sat around and do nothing are
 " Slugs "

It's pretty hard to feel good
about yourself
When you' re being a slug
Being productive  ---  learning , planning
and achieving is what builds
Self esteem
And also remember
There is no substitute of hard work.


We need to pay attention to the age --- old
Teaching that we need to balance
the physical, mental and spiritual
Dimensions of our lives
Which is taking on more meaning
Than ever

We 're discovering that no matter
how great our technology is
It can't produce either happiness
Or fulfillment
Our body is a machine for living
It is organized for that
It is it's nature
Let life go on in it.



I think our  me --- centered society
has bombarded us with
the wrong messages
In my opinion we need
 to know the difference
Between self worship and self esteem

I believe we have incredible potential for
Genuine success and self respect
Actually, the ingredients of self esteem
are quite simple
It's impossible to feel good about ourselves
When we 're mean, selfish or
Insensitive
How we deal with other people

Has a mirror effect
It always reflect back on us


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk