Thinking Makes Patterns












I believe we create
Every so -- called illness 
In your body

Our body like everything
Else in our life is a mirror
Of our inner thoughts and beliefs
Our body is always talking to us
We have to take time to listen

Every cell within our body
Responds to every single thought 
We think and every
Word we speak

Continuous Modes of thinking
And speaking
Produce our body behavior
And postures and
Eases or Dis -- eases

Older people's faces and
Bodies show so clearly
A lifetime of Thinking Patterns

The Head represents us
It is what we show the world
It is how we are usually recognized
When something is wrong
In the Head area
It usually means that we feel

Something is very wrong
With " Us "
The Hair represents 
The strength
When we are tense and
Afraid we often create

Those Bands of steel that
Originate in the shoulder Muscles
And come up over
The Top of our Head and
Sometimes even down
Around the Eyes

Please do not listen
To the News or
Watch it on TV
The last thing at night
The News is only
A list of disasters

Go to sleep peacefully
There is no need to make
Drudgery out of what
You are doing
In your life

It can be fun
It can be a joy
It's up to you !
Even practicing forgiveness
and releasing resentment
Can be fun

It lightens up the whole process
The quicker we can laugh
About the whole thing
The easier it is
To let it go



Old magazines and Newspapers
Can be dropped into the waste baskets
There is no need to get angry
In order to clean a room
It is the same when we are cleaning
Our mental house

Some of our old beliefs in it
Are ready to be tossed out
Would you really dig into yesterday's
Garbage to make tonight's meal ?

Do you dig into old mental garbage
To create tomorrow's experiences ?
If a thought or belief does not serve you
Let it go 

In my self denial days
If someone told me
I was loved
My immediate reaction
Was why ?
What could anyone
Possibly see in me

If they knew the Real Me
They won't love me
I was not aware that
All good begins with accepting
That which is within one's self
And loving that self

Which is you
It took a while to develop
A peaceful
Loving relationship with myself

I started to hunt
For the little things
About myself

That I thought were   "good qualities "
Even this helped
And my own health
Began to improve
Good health begins with
Loving the self
Say over and over to yourself

" I Approve of Myself "














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk