Don.t Cry

















In Canada summer means a lot really a lot
We wait and dream so long for that
and now cant wait to get out and roll
We had a small backyard years back
now we have a big backyard but
no one has time to use it

Everyone is out of the house
Kids playing Basketball thanks to 
Toronto Raptors
Everyone can afford this game
you just need a ball
Parents relaxed they don't have to worry
about the expensive Kits like in other sports
Get one Pole outside and that's it
It is only one time expenditure


About my big Backyard I overhear all the times
I did water yesterday I am not going to cut the grass
the weeds, the Hedges and so on
Nobody happy to do that so my son volunteers
Not looking happy at all then I start thinking,
was the Big Backyard a good idea, not any more
But I am out of it, it is none of  my business


I enjoy my walk, the Nature, breathing the air
 scented with flowers and freshly cut grass
Birds busy making Nests chirping happily and the
clear sky, everything so breathtaking

I never forget to thank God the Almighty
for giving us all this to enjoy above all gave me
health and strength to walk, power to see, hear
to think and to admire
I am grateful for the Happiness inside my heart
Because of that happiness I feel good and
able to admire the beauty around me

I don't  mind walking  alone I think we all
are here to face the world alone
We have to force ourselves to enjoy
each and every moment of our life to get going
and making no complaints, take it as a duty
Nobody likes grumbling and grumpy faces
it's like bad weather report

People will stay away as no one wants
to spoil their day
Force yourself to look happy
and you will get the company
Those who cry end up in crying alone
and when we laugh whole 
world wants to share so
go with the flow and enjoy your Day



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk