A Glow In Your Heart













We have so much Love
In our heart enough
To shower the whole Planet
But sometimes
We need this love just
To heal ourselves

Feel a warmth beginning
To glow in your heart center
A softness, a gentleness
Let this feeling begin to change
The way you think

And talk about yourself
The more resentment
I Release, the more Love
I have to express
Changing my thoughts makes
Me feel good

I am learning to choose
To make today
pleasure to experience
Try to read everything to
Expand your knowledge
Awareness and understanding
There is so much knowledge
Out there for us
Books are only
One step on our pathway
Get other viewpoints
Hear other people say it in
different way

This is a life work
The more we learn
The more we know
The more we practice and apply
The better we feel
And the more wonderful
Our life will be
Doing this work makes
You feel good


We often assume things about
Others
 to justify ourselves
Like :  It wouldn't do any good anyway
He \ she won't understand
I would have to change my whole personality
Only crazy people go to Therapists
They couldn't help me with my problem

They couldn't handle my anger
Nobody else does it
Our beliefs also become resistance
To our changing

Some of our limiting ideas as
It is not right for me
My family never did that
Love is not for me
It's too far to drive
It's too much work, it will take too long
I'm not that kind of person
We give our power to others
And use that excuses as our
Resistance to changing
Our life our circumstances


We all have lessons to learn
The things that are difficult for us are
Only the lessons we have chosen
For ourselves
If things are easy for us then
They are not lessons, but are
The things we already know

Lessons can be learned through awareness
Our actions often show our resistance
For instance :

Changing the subject,  leaving the room,
Going to the bathroom, being late
Getting sick, doing something else
Doing busy work, wasting time
Looking away, flipping through a magazine 
Refusing to pay attention, eating, drinking

Or smoking
Creating or ending a relationship 
Creating breakdowns, cars
 Appliances and plumbing etc.
Don't avoid the resistance
Just face it gracefully








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk