Universal Language























It was September 1993
I was taking refuge from the Chilly winter of Ottawa
Coming back from Oxfam where I was volunteering at that time
It was windy and temperature 40 below zero


In the downtown Ottawa I was waiting for bus # 95
in the bus shelter I met Sultan, he was from Africa
and of the age of my son


For some reason I always try to get in touch with immigrants of
any age from any country
In the heart of heart I feel we all are in need of some sort
of dialogue any dialogue looking and waiting to communicate
In my opinion every human is a seeking soul wandering for love
and affection sometimes we don't know the language
still feel connected


Smile the universal language
always comes to our rescue
It is always there
To help everyone and
To console 











Comments

  1. So true. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so amazingly positive. Awesome

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. good advice
    "Smiling speaks charmingly to people without saying a word."

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ mrizvi: Don't you have anything else to say. If you don't have a comment then don't comment but stop saying "good post". Makes no sense

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk