My Birthday












It was my Birthday, 2nd May 1994

8.30 in the morning

Mornings in Canada vary a lot from

Place to place and

From season to season

It was summer time

You can see broad day light even

At 5 ,O clock in the morning

I lived in Ottawa at Richmond Road

Near Bayshore Mall

I was going to Rossland

An unknown place for

My orientation session

To upgrade my skills in computer

Like every immigrant, I was

Passing through a series of

Settlement stages

Settlement of body and soul

I had not enough money to

Celebrate my Birthday

It was 8, O clock in the evening

I was in the National Gallery of Ottawa

To be in the heart of downtown

is always an exciting experience for me

Life buzzing all around and

You feel showering colors

Splashing

It was summer time so 8, O clock means

Still evening

I took O C Transpo bus # 98 to go

Back to my home

My son was there

Back from work with a Birthday Card 

and flowers

That was enough for my

Birthday







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk