Walking on Rope


Image result for Hastings Market pictures










Kris My Dear
Father is strong person
with knowledge 
and experience

He will be fine
pl. don't yell
Kids have to be Home
Hannah is right

Just relax 
nothing to worry 

My Dear Reader
doing 2 Jobs

Don't tell My Blog
until someone asks

People don't like it
Thank You

My Dear Retiree Friends
you people liked My Blog
I am Happy


Our Life is like a Highway Drive
we have to change Lanes and look
around to keep track of traffic

There are some exits we have to ignore
but sometimes have to go there

Retirement period has many stages not
a single segment of our Life 

It is the main portion of our Life where
we are controlling our Life without anyone
else's control 

If you go back it never happened before
our Childhood period was total under control
of our Parents

Then comes student Life our Youth where
everyone was involved as if there was a
competition going on to have a Bigger
piece of our Life

Parents already there but now Mom and
Dad competing each other to have more
control on My Body I mean My Life

Teachers -- Friends everyone entered the
Ring putting pressure on me and influencing
My Life I can not think clear to take a line
of action for My Life

Like where I have to take My Life
 Work Place gives it's entry swiftly
nearly 3 forth of My Life was now
under it's control

Then enters our Family Life and I lost
total control of My Life End of My Dreams

Everything now has partnership same is
My Dreams then Kids start coming
now My Life all crowded with Family
of my own 

I am somewhere lost here No Complains
I opted for All this it was My Choice

Now I am solving Day to Day problems
to make everyone Happy beside that have
to work hard to make My Employer Happy 

I am tired of this ongoing process of keeping
everyone's Happiness into account

Where I stand where is my Happiness
what goes around comes around
I think this formula is also not applying here
as Everyone's Happiness not
coming back to me

I think Everyone's Happiness is contradicting
Each other's if I give more time to Work to increase
the Happiness level of My Employer

Coming Home tired I have to face My Family
with their long faces OH My God !!

Their Happiness level goes down it is my fault
their Time share is not the same I gave some
to My Work Place

Now I have to do other extra things to make
them happy to rectify My wrong doing OH !!

I think Happiness becomes like a Seesaw
I have to keep a fine balance like I am
walking on a Rope

Everyone demands his piece of Time from
My only 24 Hours which is already at their 
disposal 

No one is completely satisfied and keep pushing
me for a bigger piece from My time
Cherry on Top I have to do all this with a Smile
still Everyone thinks I cheated for their share

I am eagerly waiting for My Retirement Period
when I will have Total control on My Life

I will be the Project Manager to divide
My 24 Hours according to my own Wishes
I can't believe that 

I will celebrate that Golden Period of
My Life My Golden Era


Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Even though it is Monday, there are lots of customers here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. Of course, there was also a box of fresh SDs with a note from SA

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early today and posted the blog. Of course the SDs were already there.

      Criag

      Delete
    2. And I posted the one from the weekend

      Marg

      Delete
    3. Today's blog is brilliant. I have called a meeting at lunch so we can discuss it together. It is PHENOMENAL

      Thanks Smile

      Jasmeet

      Delete
  3. This blog provided me with a perfect ice breaker for my business meeting today. We were talking about our hectic life and then I read the blog and then ...... we got our answers!

    Smile is fantastic!!

    Thank you Smile

    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D. Still working on getting the blogs posted from the weekend.

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today's blog is poetry, philosophy, psychology, and social science, all in one.

      We are still waiting for the weekend blogs. Cant wait. Mondays are the best day of the week

      Cliff

      Delete
    2. I have now posted all blogs in all noticeboards in lobbies A, B, C and D.

      Sorry for the delay, I was delayed as people kept coming to get copies from the printouts.

      Jimmy

      Delete
    3. SWS was fun. There are some managers who also join these walks. People were saying TGIM (Thank God Its Monday) and now we get to read 3 blogs.

      Tiara

      Delete
    4. SWN was fun too. We talked about Smile's blog from today and the fact that the markets because her blog was delayed. One person said that it is not only us who loves Smile but all her readers do.

      Cleo

      Delete
    5. What a busy day! Smile's blog was so fantastic that it created a whole bit of action within HR. They wanted me to arrange for special workshops, yes workshops and not simply meetings or forums to enhance the learning and development of our staff. This includes items such as parenting, retirement planning and other skills such as empathy, writing and communication. The management wants me to get back to them with a detailed plan in the next few days

      Any help anyone? I dont even know where to begin?

      Kim

      Delete
  5. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome philosopher! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Madam Smile,

    You so good. You give advice for me. I see job worker with kid when lunch. I say hello. She say hello. I say you need retire. She say why I am only 22 and start in Jan. I say I no allow tell you. She say did Mr. Supervisor talk you, like he fire me. I say no but I no allow tell until you asks. She say but I ask. I say ok then I can tell because my Madam say tell if someone ask tell. She say what you talk about. I then tell her about blog. She say she need go because she forget make phone call. I say but you no finish lunch. She say no problem but she need go. I say but phone here. She say she also do other thing to for Mr Supervisor. I say ok. I say if she want know more then she come me. She say ok and then run. I do 2 proud job and always tell blog if someone asks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees did not go for our long walk today. We are still very tired from the walk couple of days ago. Some of the retirees are still suffering from cramps also. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. The retirees instead went straight to the reading of your blog.

    Your today's blog blew us away. It spanned so many different subcommittees that we were forced to set up a task force to determine which subcommittee should handle it. The retired therapist, the retired counsellor, the retired social scientist were all astounded by this. They pointed out that this is a continuation of your novel research which they have not come across yet. As I may have mentioned previously, these individuals are seasoned practitioners of their art and a no. of research publications. They are also sought after in the industry for their established prestige. The marriage counsellor as well as the principal and school board trustee have also requested us to include them in any committee thats going to be looking into this. They pointed out that this one spans multiple boundaries

    The sub committee on joint family living and the subcommittee on nutrition have requested me to trouble you for additional material for them

    thank you again
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Father say he no watch tele at nabor. Father say he no eat oatmeal and no eat soup. Father say he no say he old almost 67

    (Hannah say she no no what do because father no feel good. Niklas get bad. He use competer all time and sit sofa. He go late skool today. I no yell him but I take his tablet. He sit alone. Father sick to. He just sit in sofa in corner and no watch tele. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Author,

    Your today's blog was like a bombshell at our university. The dean called an emergency meeting and asked some of our top professors to start a research project on this. Our team will lead that but we will also have top students from different faculties as this project cannot be in one area only. I think me and my friends were chosen to lead this because we had some interactions with you and also because of our grades. This is a huge deal. Our best professors are all interested in this and will help. A lot of people are coming to congratulate me. I am wondering if you can tell me where to begin as I am at a complete loss

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing psychologist. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing councillor. She has amazing friends. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Come on! Give me a break. Same old insanity. It makes my blood boil! I know, I know ....

    Thanks mrizvi. Brilliant comment

    ReplyDelete
  12. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Just reeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxxxxxx. Go for a walk. Take a cold shower or just read Smile's blog again. You are right, we must be kind........

    Good job mrizvi. You guessed it correctly, kiddo. It is a good blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Keith Linda Dave Karen Literature Fellow Retiree Group Tiara
    Cleo Jimmy Jasmeet Brenda Craig Kris Kim Superwoman Plunker mrizvi
    Batman Cliff Marg Sheema Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual
    Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk