Bring it On


Image result for House front yard picture












My Dear Friend N 
This Blog is for You

Please don't stop writing
Your Comments
This is Communication
I feel Happy when You do that

My Dear Friend doing 
2 Jobs I can never stop
You from enjoying
but Pl don't bother Others

My Dear Literature Fellow
Thanks for writing Your 
Daily Comments it means
a lot to me

You are a Bridge for me to
Connect with New Generation
You people are Our Future
Our Asset Pl. keep in Mind

My Dear Friends in Ireland
don't You worry about 
anything We are Friends
and Readers Family


I was writing about Happiness
in My Blogs after Blogs
then I started thinking about
My Dear Friend N

Who was going through Her
difficult times while dealing
with Her Retirement Period

Same like My Youngest Sister
She is not in good shape

I was talking to My Friend N
to read My Blogs and She said
I was thinking You are going to help
me out but you are not
I am not going to read your Blogs

She was right it was not Her fault
anyone in difficult Moments
is not ready to read these scripts
of Happiness

It will be like a Lip service nothing
doing with Her Day to Day Life

I think first We have to drain out
Our inner bitterness Our inner
fear and gloominess

We are not ready to talk to anyone
as We don't trust that anyone can solve
Our Matters which We feel are very intense

We are scared of Our Days to come
and not ready to cope We are very
disturbed and shattered

I agree with that I think We have to
talk to God He always ready to listen
Open up and go on talking to God until
You feel that your fear and bitterness
is diluted and dissolved

You will feel light and relaxed after
that You start trusting His Creatures
and start listening to Others

You won't doubt other's Love and affection
You won't consider the whole World is going
against You against your interest

And Everyone is after You
You feel inner peace inner Happiness
You will open up to Everyone's Love
to embrace People and to Nature

No more scared to anything
ready to face the World
and ready to behold and
gather Flowers of Happiness
to enjoy to make Your Life Beautiful


Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Customers went for the Sunday services at the church. The priest was very pleased at the attendance since there are people visiting us from outside our small town. All people then came to my shop. Out of town customers were saying to the local customers that you are lucky that you get to read these blogs right away whereas we have to wait for a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She has an awesome nutritionist. She is an awesome dietician. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read blog China. We like you blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy you blog. I no good Anglais but French good

      Delete
    2. This good blog. I read Russia

      Delete
    3. I read with friend in Ukraine

      Delete
  4. Dear Madam Smile, You so good. You write advice for me. I go 1 job and I wisle to enjoy. The job worker came and say why you wisle me. I say her I no wisle you I enjoy because my Madam say it ok. I say how kid. She say kid watch lot video on computer and play game lot. I say ok but that no bad because it ok for kid to do anything inside. I think she get headache because she hold head. I no want tell her about blog advice because you say no tell blog. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciated your blog. Your blog is being further researched by the subcommittee on mental health. They will evaluate it further

    The students from the local university also came today to the cafe. They came because they are doing some research project on your blogs and wanted to meet with our various subcommittees to get an update. They were accompanied by their professors as well. We had a fairly long discussion with them. They were amazed at the various aspects of your blog

    A reminder that the subcommittee on nutrition and physical well being is looking for your advice on the various issues

    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Author,

    Thank you for your blog. We went to meet with the retired ladies and gentlemen today. It was a very long and very useful meeting. Our professors also accompanied us. They were surprised that your research is being used in PhD thesis, in schools, in hospitals dealing with mental health issues and so many other areas. They plan to present a report to the Dean to further augment the team and include experts from other fields

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for writing this blog for me. I am reading your blogs but it will take me a lot more time. At this time, I am hoping God can be kind to me and I can go peacefully. I dont want to trouble my kids. I dont want them to worry about helping me. Every day is a struggle for me.

    N

    ReplyDelete
  8. Father say you forgot yell him today. Father say this joke please no mind. Father say it ok if you tell everyone to live like Father. Like he go out walk regular. He no go out walk in winter because it cold and he can fall, but he go out mall. Father go out to see Christmas light. Father show Niklas play football. He watch tele with nabor. Father say it ok if you tell reader that father old almost 67. Father say he allow you so you give father example to reader so they can do same as father

    (Hannah say that you positive. He say you help lot people like N and also you sister. Hannah say you help father lot because he read you blog every day. Hannah say you need help Kris because he lot angry with Niklas. Niklas still no play on competer. I still angry why he dameage sofa. I tell him he need pay it now. He go out and play friend. Me tell him he need stay but he cry. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing councillor. She has amazing sister. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like blog Italy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Helloooo!!!! What is going on here? Is anyone listening? Is there anyone home? I know, I know ....

    Thanks mrizvi. Appreciate you letting us know that this is a good blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just chill Plunker. Take a cold bath. Or read one of Smile's blog again. That should calm you down. No point in popping an artery. Kids these days do not think seriously. And yes, Smile wants us to be kind

    Good work mrizvi. How is school coming along kiddo

    ReplyDelete
  13. This blog is starting to be a must read for me. The writer writes on vary important social issues

    thanks
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely agree. This is fantastic stuff!

      Linda

      Delete
    2. These are no usual blogs. Smile inspires a whole bunch of us.

      Thanks Smile

      newbie

      Delete
  14. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Mike Newbie Boris Keith Kris Plunker Batman mrizvi Linda Dave Cleo
    Jimmy Tiara Brenda Craig Fellow Writer Literature Fellow Karen Superwoman
    Retiree Group Kim Sheema N Marg Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual
    Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk