Scarborough Centre


Image result for scarborough town centre inside  pictures













Today 15 below Zero It is 11.45 am I am sitting in
Scarborough Centre Food Court
Today was My six monthly Eye Exam
Appointment

I had My right eye done with Cataract
surgery My left eye was giving problem
by the Grace of God

I am OK by now so will see My Dr
after six months I am happy by this News

I have to take 3 Buses for Scarborough
Centre but I love this Place so many
Memories are attached to this Place

I used to come to this Centre with
My Daughters to enjoy 25 years back
I am sitting alone now ordered My Lunch
to brighten My Day

My Dr. is in North York I have taken
Bus # 122 put 2 Dollars for My senior
Bus Fare and took transfer ticket
this will cover My whole Journey

It was 20 minutes to York Mill Station
from there I changed Bus # 95 B
after 20 minutes I have to get down
at McCowan from there 3rd and last Bus
to My destiny Scarborough Centre

It was 5 minutes driving distance from
McCowan I was not able to see the Bus # 
as My Eye drops making my vision
Blurred

I started My journey from My Dr. at 10 .15
and reached at The Centre at 11 .45
My Son was calling me to drive me here

But I feel Happy doing My things Myself
and not bothering My Kids I trust
they Love Me they already have
to do so much for us

My Son was worried because of Eye drops
My vision not be proper It was hard to see
Bus # anyway I did it now I am in the Mall

He will pick Me up while going home
from His Work I have 4 hours time slot
My Son wanted to drive Me Home early
I didn't like that as He has to leave His
office because of Me

I have another option to take GO Bus # 92
will go straight to HW # 2 & Whites Rd
intersection from there 10 minutes
walk to My Home

But I like to enjoy people around I mean
in the Mall now I am in World Timothy
Coffee House enjoying Almond croissant
with small coffee

This is an open concept Coffee House
WalMart is in front of me now I am
walking around Tasty Market a very
busy Food Court

One side of the Mall is  Cineplex with 12
picture Halls showing Movies
Born in China -- Guardians of the Galaxy
--- King Skull Island  -- John Wick
--  Ballerina -- Logan and so on

In Disney Store Mickey Mouse Movie
is on the small screen to entertain
customers and Kids I had a seat

I am watching the Kids their beautiful
smiling Faces looks like Word is a
Beautiful Place to live not as We watch
in the News

It is now 4 pm I am waiting for My Son
outside the Old Navy Store He will be here
anytime I had a wonderful Day
Thank You God You made Me to do that


Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Today being Friday, there are a lot of people who are coming. Most people come to read the blog before going home or to the pub. It is a festive atmosphere. The priest is also here. Some customers are saying hello to him and secretly smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won the race to post the blog in our corporate noticeboards today.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is great. Did you also get the fresh SDs?

      Marg

      Delete
    2. Yes. The SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster

      Brenda

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWN was very Friday like today. Some people were looking forward to weekend but most were not feeling good because they are hooked on blogs.

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWS had a similar mood. Specially these series of blogs about parenting is of a lot of interest. Participants from lobby B discussing about Smile's blog from earlier about writing. The management is really making a push for them to adopt that style when writing reports

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. The toastmaster meeting was house full, as always. Big, Big interests in the parenting blogs. Thats what we ended up talking about

      Kim

      Delete
  5. Dear Madam Smile, I so happy and so sad read blog. I happy because you enjoy so much. I sad that you son make you wait mall till 4. I no understand how he let you take bus because you can fall. Kris father tell all time that he can fall. Also if you drop in eye then how you see bus. I so sad when I think that. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Father say he angry you Kris. He say why you no yell him and tell go hell. Father say it mo safe go bus because you can fall. Father say when he go for eye doctor then he tell Kris (me) and Niklas (me son) go so they can hold one hand each. Also if Kris go get car then Niklas stay with father and hold me hand. Father say when doctor put drop in eye then father no able see clear. Father say he old almost 67

    (Hannah say that you son should no let you take bus when you come from doctor. He say that it no good him. Niklas say why you grandkid no go with you. Me also angry with you son. Me so angry me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for being my lifeline. I also done know how you can be left alone for the whole day

    N

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees were inspired and shocked to read your blog today. We were inspired because you are completely independent. Even for our most active members there is no way that we can be that active. For example, our members have stopped taking public transit on their own for a long time. We were shocked because we could not imagine that you were left at the mercy of the public transit system by your son. From what we have heard, the bus drivers are generally not very polite, in fact very rude

    Thank you so muych for inspiring us
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Author,

    We have set up a routine that we go through the reading of the blog together ie with students and professors. We do that at the SRC. Today the Dean also joined us for the reading of the blog. As we were reading the blog, our dean commented that he wont be able to read the entire blog because it is too frightening for him. He clarified that he is thinking of his own retirement and wondering if his son will do the same thing to him. He is thinking of asking the sociology department to do research and determine how commonplace it is that parents are not treated fairly and kindly by their children in the Western world. I will let you know as this research topic develops

    PS: As students and young people, I want to let you know that not all young persons are that rude and inconsiderate

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing councillor. She has an amazing readers family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What the hell!! Can we not have one good day! Is it too much to ask! My blood pressure is shooting through the roof!

    Nice work mrizvi. Thank you for making us all so proud

    ReplyDelete
  12. Reeeelaaax Plunker. Just calm down. Why do you have to have so high expectations. You already know that there is no point in teaching the kids these days. Besides Smile has asked us to be gentle

    Thank you mrizvi. Amazing comment today. Very informed judgement

    ReplyDelete
  13. I discussed today's blog as an icebreaker and it shocked all participants. People were amazed that Smile's inspiration and being able to make the best of the day. At the same time, they were surprised that her son would actually do this to her.

    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  14. Smile's blog made me happy that she is so independent and does not rely at all on her family. At the same time, I felt that her only son is not really doing anything for her. I would like to say something about him but am holding my tongue

    newbie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Boris Keith Linda Dave Karen Superwoman Kris Kim Literature Fellow
    Retiree Group Jimmy Brenda Tiara Marg mrizvi Plunker Batman Sheema Craig
    Newbie Cleo N Jasmeet Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers
    Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk