Master of the House


Image result for front yard houses pictures









Dear Retirees My Friends
Please don't take any action regarding
your friend

I wont be feeling good
for that just leave it please

I hope you will understand
Thanks

My Dear Friend doing 
2 Jobs please give my
Website whoever wants
to read 

They can also share with 
anyone as it is open to
Public

I asked you not to discuss
My Blogs as most of the times 
people don't want to 
get disturbed

If anyone ask just give them
My Web site they can read 
my back Blogs too
It is OK

Literature Fellow 
My Dear Friend

Thanks for writing 
Your Comments
This way I am connected
to your Generation

Which is very important
to me I want to know
you people views
to write more about that
Thanks


When we are retired the first thing
comes to our mind that we might
loose our position at home

We become scared of that as
this is the only position we have

We are old so losing our patience
our nerves not so strong 

We are touchy and become easily
flared up by some routine day to
day matters

Living with Family is tough for everyone
everybody is busy in the Family so no
time to think except us

We are retired so have lots of time
we start thinking as we are being
neglected 

We are already lonely so it all adds up
we go on extremes in our behaviour
sometimes we just go in our room to
take Refuge

In that case our situation of loneliness
becomes more intense it can lead to
Depression 

We start losing interest in everything
it can be worse and might lead to
Alzheimer and other sicknesses

In most cases we take the other extreme
position and start behaving as Master 
of the House 

Interfering in everything making Life
of everyone miserable 

We strongly believe that as I am Old
it is everyone's responsibility to listen
to me this is a very hard line 

We Put our Kids into a very difficult situation
they are already dealing with their own
family matters and now being Parents we
too are giving them hard time

It is too much for them besides their Work
we have to understand their situation
we all love our Kids 

We have to be supportive be flexible
and give them space so that they can
lead their Life happily

We have to trust them they are our
blood they are not going anywhere
so just relax find your own hobbies
to get busy and enjoy and leave
them alone for a while


Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was great. As usual, we talked about today's blog.

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. The participants were from all lobbies. There are a no. of managers participating in these walks now

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. We had another house full, standing room session on Smile's blog about parenting. I have been asked to do one more tomorrow.

      Kim

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. Like you want help all people. You help Dear recent retiree, Dear Kris, Dear Niklas, Dear Kris Father and Dear me friend. I go her today and tell her that my Madam say ok to tell you blog. She say why you no tell one day back. I say her that my Madam say no tell then. I tell her blog video kid. She say this very good. I tell her if she want advice then it ok to look blog because my Madam say it ok. She happy. I do 2 proud job and tell blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I won the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards. Yay!!!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great!! Did you also get to have the SD for the poster?

      Craig

      Delete
    2. I took half but gave the other half to Jasmeet. He could have posted it before me but he gave me a chance to post it. I was one minute behind him but he still waited as I usually lose the race.

      Brenda

      Delete
  6. Dear Advisor,

    Thank you for your generosity in forgiving me and your strong vote of confidence in my abilities. The retirees took that into account and have removed the probationary condition for my reinstatement. I have been asked to be more diligent, which I intend to do.

    The retirees went for our walk today. After the tiring walk, we read the blog. As today's blog was relating to the social issues, the retired social scientist led the reading of the blog. Based on your strong vote of confidence in me, the unpleasant part of the proceeding was quite pleasant. The retirees unanimously agreed to reinstate me without any conditions. The social committee on joint family living is very interested in this blog and will be reviewing it later to determine items that you have highlighted. The retired data scientist is going to help them along with the retired psychologist.

    thank you again for your blog and your vote of confidence
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Smile is amazing. She has an amazing sociologist. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing counsellor. What an amazing person my Smile !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author, It is very nice of you to not only let us comment but also encourage us. We have heard about great authors but you are the first one that we actually interact with, so we are still apprehensive about writing comments. Typically it is a 5-6 people effort at our end. One draft the comment, the other 3-4 people then review it, edit it etc And only then someone posts it.

    The sociology, social studies and humanities department are working on a major assignment on your blog. I dont have all the details but I overhead my professor talking about it. I am not sure if he is involved but if he is then it means that it also includes literature department as well. All these departments regularly refer to your blogs too

    Thank you so much
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say that he go walk mall Friday. He say Kris take day off because father no want go mall in weekend. Father say Niklas no go mall. Father say Niklas bad friend. They play competer all time and watch football tele and play football. Father say he ask Hannah to make good oatmeal. Today oatmeal no good. Father say soup bad to. Father say problem because he stop yell today. Father say he old almost 67

    (Hannah say you write blog good. He say you know problem when retire people live. He say you daughter law very lucky. Niklas say he no like grandpapa say bad thing friend. He friend good. Niklas go out lot because father yell him lot. Father tell him no waste time all time. He say go play football out all time. He out all time, like late night to. Me yell him but he no care now. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ho Ho Ho. I guess this is la la land. Will this ever going to stop. My blood pressure shoots up and temp rises. It is absolutely crazy stuff

    Good job mrizvi. Way to go. Simply brilliant comment

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just reeelllax. Watch a movie. Just chill. The kids today are rebellious.

    mrizvi's comment is spot on. It is absolutely a good comment. Amazing how mrizvi was able to guess so accurately every day

    ReplyDelete
  12. We have been indulging in your masterful strokes of literary genius. You have a penchant for astute writing which we habitue courtesy our mobile contraption.

    We recognize that we are perennial procrastinators. Your other readers have already organized walks, communal readings, research assignments and so much more. Through these efforts, they are making sure that the world is a more enlightened and better place. Our meager contribution for sharing your exemplary work with others is limited to the confines of our domicile and the assemblage at our workplace. Though we have been limited in our ability to share the sage words, it is not been due to a paucity of desire. We thank you for your gracious contributions. It is unequivocally making this world a better place for young and old alike

    thank you for making our days brighter
    Dave and Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is yet another masterpiece from Smile's factory of psychological blogs. Just look at this:

    "We have to be supportive be flexible
    and give them space so that they can
    lead their Life happily"

    Is this deep or what!

    Thank you Smile

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Boris Jimmy Cleo Brenda Karen Keith Linda Dave Jasmeet Tiara Kim
    Plunker mrizvi Batman Marg Craig Literature Fellow Newbie Sheema
    Retiree Group Superwoman Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers
    Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk