Cross Out


Image result for houses backyard in summer pictures













I wonder how come Father
watching His Shows
all the time

We watch Our programs
only when Kids are sleeping
in the Morning

We let Kids always watch their
programs 

They have to stay Home
at Our Place Kids not doing 
anything Watching TV
and on Computer

We don't yell at them
it is their age not their fault

Pl. give TV access to Niklas
Throw away the broken Sofa
He doesn't have to sit on that


Our Old age is very tricky
We are retired so have lots of time
We have to keep ourselves busy
if we wont Our Mind get stray

Start thinking will take us to Our Past
so easy to go there Keep in Mind
what is written there is like a Print

We can not change We have to cross
out those pages of our Life the only
way to do that We have to skip that
portion just like out of course Material 

You know the most heart pinching
material for Me to think about that
I was not been able to give enough
time enough Love to My Mom
and to My Dad

I didn't value that time I thought it will be
the same forever will not Fly away
will not change I can do that later

The other heart pinching material is that
I was being single Mom throughout
My Life was not been able to give
enough time to My Kids

If You remember I told You people that
My Husband died of heart attack
He was 38 and I was 34 

End of Our story Curtain was drawn
the Play was over I was there holding
My 5 Kids between ages of 2 and a half
to 8 years with no job and no place to live
as the house was rented from Office

That place was gone with My Husband
anyway God was there to solve everything
for Me 

It was a struggle period no doubt I didn't
want to accept any support from My Family
I wanted to see My Kids to live with
their Heads high in their Life

I think My Kids have more difficult and
struggle period than Myself as I was not
been able to give them Happiness --
Joy and entertainment

I was stuck between Work and My House
matters and not been able to give them a
beautiful Childhood 

They never complained but I had that Scar
deep down inside My Heart

I get Myself busy try to keep away
all of My Negative thoughts 

Try to live in a Day tight Compartment
it will work to make Your Life full of
positive thoughts and Happiness

Thank You God for keep watching
over Me that is enough to keep
Me Happy I am Good


Comments

  1. I praise and salute you, the life was so difficult for you but you managed it like a superwoman.
    The most amazing thing is that you are not at all negative and bitter after so much of hard work and difficulties, you are still positive and smiling, enjoying life and giving happiness to all around you.
    We love you Smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was great. As usual, we talked about today's blog.

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. The participants were from all lobbies. We also talked about her blogs.

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. The employees in lobby A got the directive to use less planning. They were all referred to Smile's blog from yesterday for additional details

      Kim

      Delete
  4. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I won the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards. Yay!!!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great!! Did you also get to have the SD for the poster?

      Craig

      Delete
    2. I took half but gave the other half to Jasmeet. He could have posted it before me but he gave me a chance to post it. I was one minute behind him but he still waited as I usually lose the race.

      Brenda

      Delete
  6. You should be proud of yourself when you look at your children as they are what they are because of your sacrifices. Children don't learn from big lectures but they follow the foot steps of their parents. I'm sure they appreciate and respect the fact that you were not just doing one job, but you were doing two roles,father and mother. They have seen you working so hard for them and this is the memory that will stay with them forever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Anonymous. Why you say that Madam proud kid. Her only son very bad. He make Madam walk bank to get money. Madam good grandbabies but she feed them when they come back school or when they go play. Only her son bad. Madam daughters good to. I do 2 proud job and always read blot

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Dear Anonymous. you like mrizvi. You bad to because you no read blog but write comment. . I do 2 proud job and always read blog

      Delete
  8. Dear Madam Smile, This so emotion blog. I go job 1 but then I say Mr. Supervisor, I need go prey Madam. He say no go because it to much work that you need do but I say remember I say you that there no need plan. He say you Madam talk about past. I say him how you know because I no tell blog. He say no worry. I say then can I go. He say it ok but come quick. I go for short prey like 60 min only. I cry to. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel the same way about my kids. Thank you for writing this blog and being my lifeline.

    N

    ReplyDelete
  10. The retirees went for our long walk today. After that we had our lollipop. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. The retirees instead went straight to the reading of your blog.

    The retirees noted that the sentiments you are expressing are felt by all parents. All the retirees who had kids felt that they should have spend more time with their kids, or give them more opportunity to have more fun than they had et. Bottom line, we felt that this is a common parental regret and is not limited to you. We submit this observation very respectfully and very humbly but thought that it may provide a better appreciation of how we, ie retired parents, think

    thanks
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Author,

    As per the practice we read your blog at the SRC. Our sociology professor indicated to us that this is a common sentiment that is shared by parents. One indicated a complex name for this I think it was parental guilt but I cant remember correctly. The Dean happened to be at the SRC when this was being discussed. He pointed out to the professor that instead of focusing on the parental guilt, we should focus on Smile's courage.

    We are still working on getting our thesis completed but are much more relaxed thanks to your blog

    Thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  12. Father say he no understand why you no yell you Niklas when they no let watch tele. Father say if you yell hard then they listen. Father say he had problem with Niklas watch tele because father was no yelling hard. Father say if yell no work then you can take Niklas tablet away. Father say he feel sad read you blog. He say he sad because it remind father of Kris when he Niklas. Father say he sad because he no hard on Kris. Father say he old almost 67

    (Hannah say that he very happy that you take care you Niklas. Hannah say that he try talk father but he no listen. Niklas say you Niklas very lucky that they watch tele and play competer and you no yell and you give food. Me sad that me no take care of Niklas when he small but now he no listen if no yell. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Man. I guess the lunacy will never stop. I am afraid that there are others who are starting to show same behaviour

    Thanks mrizvi. Jolly good comment

    ReplyDelete
  14. You know Plunker that kids will be kids. Why worry about them. Some are worse than others. And I guess we are dealing with the bad ones

    Fantastic job mrizvi for informing us that this is a good blog. Much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  15. My Smile is amazing. She has an amazing family. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing counsellor. What an amazing person my Smile is !!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Keith Newbie Boris Plunker Sheema Batman mrizvi Superwoman Karen
    Linda Dave Jimmy Cleo Brenda Tiara Kim Kris Literature Fellow Marg Craig
    Retiree Group N Tommy Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers
    Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk