Chapters of Life


Image result for garden pictures








My Dear Friend N
I am Happy for You 

Kris My Dear Friend
don't You worry
about Niklas

This is the phase 
when Kids just sit on
sofa it was the same with
My Eldest Grandson

My Son was in the same 
position like You
last Year 
He is fine now

Why Father ask You
to take time off
for His Walk

He has to understand
before His List of
enjoyments

Pl don't take Time off
and Just Relax


In my Yesterday Blog I had some
discussion on Happiness and
Healthy Living

I mentioned that

Healthy Living ---- >   is  Happiness
-----> to be with People and 
to be with Nature 

It is not so simple as Each Aspect
needs lots of elaboration
I can write Blogs after Blogs on
these Topics

Like take only to be with people
it covers so many Chapters of
Our Life

Yes Chapters as when You start thinking
Our Life looks like we are writing Our
Own Story and it is compiled when
Our Life ends

In most cases the Book is shelved and
Nobody opens to read but there are
cases when People open and read
their Books of Life

Like James Herriot Books which is
all story about His Life and We read
to enjoy to get inspire

So I was talking about Chapter of 
" to be with People "

This is like Our Text Book which 
We start writing for Ourselves 
it covers so many Chapters 

1 : Parenting

2 : Working relationship
    at Work Place as well as at Home

3 : Family Living
4 : Joint Family Living
5 : Lessons of Patience

6 : Relationship with Buddies
    In Schools in Playgrounds and Institutions

7 : To put Ourselves in other Person's Shoes
8 : To pay Respect

9 : Lessons of Life which help in 
     Our after Retirement Period

10 : Lessons to be Kind 
11 : Lessons to give to Humanity
       give Money Time and Our Smile

12 : If We focus on this Chapter of
       Our Life it will make Our Life 
       Beautiful as well of Others

It covers so many Aspects of Our Life
but We always give least importance to
These Chapters

There is a misconception that it deals
with Other People so nothing to do
with us not our problem

This is very wrong concept
this is the Key to Happiness
this will make our Trail of Life
Wonderfull with flowers of
Happiness


Comments

  1. If we start practicing only one or two aspects of today's blog, it will make such a positive change in our lives and the lives of the people around us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. People are spending more time than normal time to go through the blogs as they find it very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was great. As usual there was a big group of people today. We went for the nature walk

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun. There was a lot of discussion about Smile's blog. Participants pointed out that Smile is talking very complex concepts but explaining them very nicely

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. Management also loves Smile's writing Smile. I reviewed the plan for the Smile Workshops (yes WORKSHOPS!!) with the management today and they specifically asked me to increase the time for talking about the writing style. The management want Smile styles to be used for all reports!

      Kim

      Delete
  4. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome philosopher! She is an awesome intellectual. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I won the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards. Yippee!!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fantastic. Enjoy the donut :-)

      Marg

      Delete
    2. We need to get to the bottom of the donut saga

      Craig

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you write so philosophy. Back day I like read flosophy lot. You blog remind me that. I go job worker and talk philosophy. I say her you know who you are? She surprise and say yes. I say I dont know who I am. She said you ok. I say yes. I asked if you know which chapter life she living in. She say she need go urgent. She need talk Mr. Supervisor right away. Mr. Supervisor came talk me. He nice because he said if I feel ok. I say yes. He said is the work to much stress. I say no. He said you want go doctor? I say no thanks. He asked what were you saying to job worker. I said I was talking philosophy because my Madam blog reminded me of my back reading. He say remember what you Madam say, no talk blog then why you talk blog. I say yes I remember but I was no tell blog I only talk philosfy. I think that he head hurt lot because he hold it.I say you want get medicine. He say no but he need go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    Thank you for continuing to write these amazing series of blogs. Based on this the retired corporate executive has suggested a significant restructuring. She is indicating a significant reduction in our subcommittees. What this means is that the size of our organization will be reduced also. This has given rise to debate within the retirees. The retired corporate crowd support the recommendations from teh retired corporate executive whereas, for some of us who have been here since the start of this journey, we think that this is a social club so we should not reduce the size of our memberships. We are going to have a vote on this tomorrow

    Thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    Thank you so much for more information. Your yesterday's blog was brilliant but todays even better. We were unsure about the details in the blog ad were having a hard time understanding the science behind it, so the Dean asked the philosophy department to be involved. The head of the philosophy department mentioned that this is by far the best description he has seen in his career. He has asked 2 senior professors in his department to look at your back blogs. They said that he will need a few days to provide his advice and input to us as your writings are quite complex

    thanks
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing philosopher. She is an amazing scientist. She is an amazing counselor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say you say father no yell but you yell father lot. Father no ask Kris (me) take day out he say take afternoon out so he walk with father in mall. Father no no that he skedule busy but when father find, he say Kris (me) that you go office and father go mall tomorrow. Father say you blog today is like filosofy. Father say the this very complicate but he learn this when he was Niklas. Father no say he old almost 67

    (Hannah say that you blog very good to read. He learn Anglais. Father learning Anglais to. Niklas say grandpapa tell hum lazy but he no lazy. He say if he make 1 mistake grandpapa and papa yell lot. He say that why he go out. He say it good that you there to help you Niklases. Me go office today as father no go mall. Me yell Niklas because he too mistake. It good that you Niklas good now but Niklas bad. Me confused. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. I give up. Really. No point to say anything now

      Delete
    2. I know. But caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllmmmmmmmm down. Also remember Smile wants us to be kind

      Thanks mrizvi. I guess you did your job

      Delete
  12. A friend forwarded me this blog, She thought that as it pertains to philosophy, I would be interested. I have been reading and teaching philosophy all my life. I thought that I knew something about it however this blog showed me that I have much to learn.

    Thanks
    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Dan Boris Keith Sheema Brenda Jimmy Linda Dave Karen Superwoman
    mrizvi Literature Fellow Batman Plunker Retiree Group Newbie Kim Kris
    Cleo Tiara Craig Marg Jasmeet Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers
    Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk