Time Flies


Image result for House in summer pictures











Dear Friends I can not
imagine that You liked
My Blog " Talk to God "

Believe Me I was gone to bed 
then around 1 am got up to 
jot down My stray Thoughts
and posted in the Morning

Kris My Dear Friend
I wonder how come 
Father needs someone 

while walking 
on Driveway

He is not Old at all
67 is quite Young

Why He needs someone
to be around all the time

Niklas doesn't have to sit
on the broken Sofa
His back will be hurt

Don't Pl. make Him watch
Agatha Christie Shows
He will watch at Father age

My Dear Retiree Friends
You don't have to say that
Your walk not as long
as Mine Pl. don't mention that 
We are Friends

My Dear Friend N I am Happy 
for You Pl. keep connected
by writing Comments


My Dear Friend Sheema
was surprised how can I get Happiness
out of ordinary Day to day things

In Her opinion very tiring and sort
of boring routine activities like
cooking for Kids and such stuff

My Dear if We keep just one thing
in Our Mind We will never get
tired and bored out of these things

The Key of Happiness is that
" Time Flies " it always works
for Me

I spent the whole week of March Break
with My Grand Kids and believe me
I enjoyed

This Year My eldest will be gone to
University after 2 years the Next one
and in another 2 Years or so

The third and last one will fly away
leaving the Nest empty

Nobody will be there to enjoy My
pancakes and other cooking when
I cut fruits for them after Dinner
at night time

Keeping in Mind that one likes apple
the other one pears and the eldest
wants only Nectarine

Believe me these are Moments of
Happiness for Me and when I think
that time will fly

I want to gather all the Flowers of
Happiness to cherish and to keep
these Memories in My Memory Box

These are like Treasure for Me
not a tiring Day to Day Activities

Drain every Moment to enjoy
and to brighten Your Days of Life

In the Days after You can open  Your
Memory Box and it will put Smile
on Your Face


Comments

  1. I have already started practicing to enjoy every day to day things but believe me, its not easy.You need to have a lot of patience and positivity especially when you are tired and wants the day to quickly end so you can go and relax in your bed.
    Smile , I am not giving up, you don't worry.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sheema, you so lucky that Madam write another blog you. You should go and prey to thank God. This is so good like a big author or scientist come and write about you 2 time. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

      Delete
  2. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was great. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. In our case, participants still were talking bout Smile's blog on parenting. They love it

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. I presented the revised workshop schedule for the Smile blog. The managers want more managers only workshops and asked me to review the schedule again. Yes AGAIN :-(

      Kim

      Delete
  4. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Craig

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, I no believe that you write blog at 1am. I no understand that how come you do that. It no easy to write this special blog. I no you tell no tell blog but I tell nabor and tell bus driver and tell job worker 1, 2 , 3 and so many because I no believe. Mr. Supervisor came say hello but I say him to. He head pain because he hold head. I say him why you no enjoy head hurt. He say he no understand. I say him you enjoy this because head no hurt again. He say he need go because he need phone call. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Father say he go driveway again today. Father say he driveway long time. He go like 3 time. He say he no ask Kris (me) because you say no but he ask Niklas. Father say Niklas need sit break sofa because he break it. He strong he back no hurt. Father say he no young now he old. Father say he old almost 67

    (Hannah say that how you write very good blog at 1am. He say you very good talent to write. He say that you right that Niklas no sit on bad sofa. Niklas say grandpapa make him go driveway 3 time but he no mind because it only take 3 minute. Niklas say you right that he back bad because sofa. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We talked about your blog at the SRC. We were shocked to see that you wrote the blog at 1am. I dont remember if I mentioned to you but it takes us a long time to write our comment. First someone draft it, then someone else reviews it, then someone edits it, then someone makes more changes and after a final review, someone posts it. We are very careful with this approach because you are a big author. Now we will probably ask one of our professors to review the final draft as you are such a good writer that you can create amazing blogs in a matter of minutes!

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our walk today. After that we had our lollipop. Since you have expressed a preference that we dont write the comparative sentence about our walks with yours, I have stopped writing about it. In fact I was admonished by the retirees to not think of it earlier. My apologies for that.

    The retirees appreciated the advice you provided. Some of the retirees have put reminders on their devices to remind them that this may be the last time that they are enjoying this specific event or thing. Though this has increased their desire to partake in that activity, it is also creating a lot of stress. We are wondering if you can suggest if we are doing anything wrong

    thanks
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing. She has an amazing family. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing counsellor. What an amazing person my Smile is !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Man. I guess the lunacy will never stop. Kids today. Will they ever learn

    Thanks mrizvi. Jolly good comment

    ReplyDelete
  12. You know Plunker that kids will be kids. Why worry about them. Some are worse than others. And I guess we are dealing with one of the bad one

    Fantastic job mrizvi for informing us that this is a good blog. Much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for giving me lifeline on a daily basis

    N

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Boris N Plunker Batman mrizvi Sheema Literature Fellow Jimmy Cleo
    Retiree Group Karen Superwoman Craig Brenda Kim Kris Keith Tiara Jasmeet
    Linda Dave Newbie Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers
    Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk