Bumpy Road


Image result for Back yard pictures















Kris My Dear
Just focus on two things
Niklas staying home
and getting Good Marks

You can't get everything
ignore other things

Taking Tablet away
or yelling not good idea

Dear Retiree Friends
here is another Blog
on Joint Family Living

Literature Fellow
My Dear Friend

I am here for You
don't You worry


I have written number of Blogs
which give a picture as if we
baby Boomers are very pushy

Making Lives of our Kids miserable
by interfering and with our needs
which I put like Demands

I am not Happy to do all that
I myself come in that category
My Dear the picture I show
looks bleak but it is Reality

I don't want to live in a Fairyland
unfortunately if we be realistic
we are a liability

An extra baggage for them to carry
long way He is our Son but His
Family will not be Happy

Situation for us not easy but we have
no option it is a hard fact

They are our Kids we brought them up
but pl. keep in mind it was our own
wish list to get married and have Kids

They were not part of the Deal so why
they have to pay back for all this

I don't want to scare anyone by writing
all this I just want to say that we have
to lead our Old age Era with open Mind
and with Dignity

Having a clear picture of everything
we can minimize our expectations
find our own Hobbies

Find our own way of enjoying our Life
living together is tough for everyone
we have to keep in mind not easy
for our Kids too

They have to do so many things around
us so we have to appreciate be polite
and have patience

Any grievances just forget and forgive
when our Son looks at our long face
it adds up his pressure We have to be
supportive

Every stage of our Life needs lots of
compromises and adjustments same is
our old age

We have experience to handle all this
and to enjoy our Time with Grace
and Dignity

Our road may be bumpy
but it is OK
we can talk to God
He is always listening


Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was great. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. In our case, participants still were talking bout Smile's blog from Monday. They love it

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. I presented the workshop schedule for the Smile blog. The managers want more workshops and asked me to review the schedule again.

      Kim

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Craig

      Delete
  5. Dear Madam Smile,
    You so good. You write so good. I try write today. I write like I wake late. I eat breakfast quick. Mr. Sun no out. I think he sleep to. I see cat walk fast. It may be going job. I say hello but it no say back. I see Mr. Supervisor. He say you late. I say Mr. Sun late to. He say but Mr. Sun no need job. I say I joke. He tell me job. I see job worker. I ask if kid ok. He say yes but he no time blog. I say I no tell blog because my Madam tell no tell. He say good. I do 2 proud job and no tell blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk today. After that we had our lollipop. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. The retirees instead went straight to the reading of your blog.

    Today's blog provided a good perspective to us about the challenges of living in a joint family situation. Your blog enabled a big debate within the retirees. A few agreed with your perspective whereas some others thought that it is upto the children to take care of us. They said that they are not just fulfilling their duty but also getting good seasoned advice as part of this engagement. At the end, we could not decide one way or the other. We do want to request additional details on this topic. Specially how best to live in joint family situations

    Also a friendly remainder that the sub committee on joint family living and the subcommittee on nutrition have requested me to trouble you for additional material for them

    thank you again
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Smile is amazing. She has an amazing family. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing counsellor. What an amazing person my Smile is !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Father say you no right. Kid need take care parent. This is how suppose work. What you say is parent job get kid skool, show play football, get toy,and when kid grow, kid kick Father out street. That rong. Father say he no say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say father right. You no right. Niklas say grandpapa make him watch old people show and ask him to shut. He say grandpapa yell lot. Me say Niklas that he focus mark. He get 90 but he need get more. Me no take tablet but he no listen. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Author,

    The social science class reviewed your blog for an in-class discussion. Because of my assignment, I am required to attend those classes too. I am not sure if I can handle this work as it is too complex. Can you please help

    thanks
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can you help. One friend forwarded your blog to me. Neither my friend nor me are your regular readers. I however am reaching out to you with the hope that you can. I think you have helped some people before

    My problem is that I am retired. I dont know why I should even get out of bed. I am so depressed/ This creates other problems eg I dont get hungry. I sleep most pf the day. I know life is a gift but I dread when the sun rises in the morning because I will need to face another day. If you cannot help thats ok too as it is a difficult problem

    thanks
    N

    ReplyDelete
  11. Man. I guess the lunacy will never stop. Kids today. Will they ever learn

    Thanks mrizvi. Jolly good comment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know Plunker that kids will be kids. Why worry about them. Some are worse than others. And I guess we are dealing with one of the bad one

      Fantastic job mrizvi for informing us that this is a good blog. Much appreciated

      Delete
  12. I dont know if Smile is better writer, better philosopher or better psychologist. Just look at this

    "Every stage of our Life needs lots of
    compromises and adjustments same is
    our old age

    We have experience to handle all this
    and to enjoy our Time with Grace
    and Dignity"

    This is an advice for the everyone!

    Thanks Smile

    ReplyDelete
  13. We all know that Smile has a factory of ideas. Every day there is a new one. What is impressive is how she can not only keep the quality of these ideas but makes them better almost every single day!

    Thanks Smile

    newbie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks N Keith Newbie Boris Linda Dave mrizvi Karen Plunker Batman Jimmy
    Tiara Brenda Superwoman Cleo Literature Fellow Retiree Group Kim Kris
    Craig Marg Jasmeet Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers
    Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk