Cross Fire


Image result for Hasting shopping Plaza pictures











Congratulations 
My Dear Literature Fellow
and Your colleagues

for High Marks
in the Project
I am Happy for You people

My Dear Friend 
doing 2 Jobs

if someone asking about
My Blog please
let them know


When I look back I think all of
My Blogs about Joint Family Living
and also about Retirement Period
were because of one person only

That is My Dear Kris Father
I am writing My Blogs for quite a
while and feel fortunate that
people share their problems

They have trust that the situation
will be dissolved and every time
it happened

But Kris Father is a very tough
character I think when we are
determined not to listen not to
budge in nothing can be done

I think such cases are due to the
inside loneliness or may be due to
a difficult childhood period

Like a Scar people carry throughout
their Life I have written Blogs after
Blogs just around Him but nothing
happened

Then I regret one of My Blog about
Nutrition for My Retiree Group
Subcommittee where I mentioned
that I take Oatmeal Cereal in
My Breakfast

Now My Dear Kris Father has one more
item added in His wishlist beside the Soup
which He likes very much

Still not Happy as He is 67 which I don't
think as an Old age still He thinks
it is and so doesn't want to go to Mall
in evenings and on weekends

For Him it is too crowded to walk
He keeps pushing His son to take
Day off so to enjoy His walk
in day time

He has to yell as the quality of Oatmeal
for which His Daughter in Law has to
get up 15 minutes early every day
and the quality of Soup which she makes
is not upto His taste

Being Retired to enjoy His Life He needs
full TV access so has to yell at His
Grandson to leave TV and to give
Him company

Grandson has easy way out to go to Friends
This is not the story of one House

I believe at least 90% are going through
the same situation in joint Family Living
where Kids of We Baby Boomers are
sandwiched between this situation

Because of all this the Next Generation
is the Victim and caught into Cross Fire

Focus of our Kids now has to be shifted
from the Next Generation to the previous
Generation

Not finished yet if things not going our way
we have one more weapon to threaten our Kids
that is like our Trump Card

We start calling Old Homes as if we will be
moving out believe me it will never happen
we know our Kids and trust them

They will never let this happen but
something to keep them on track

I feel pity for our Next Generation
to suffer because of all the situation
caused by We Baby Boomers

We were in Lime light throughout our Life
we don't want to be on back benches
we were really Big Shots 

We can't change our style we don't have to
we did so much for our Kids for our Family
now it is their turn Not a Big Deal 

With this attitude we live with our Son
along with His Family 


Comments

  1. This is brilliant. I just posted the blog in Smile Corner and the crowds were jubilant. They have started going to the market. Priest is happy to. A normal day in our town has begun. Thanks Smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome psychologist! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Madam Smile, I so happy that your write blog. I tell job worker that I can tell you Madam blog because she tell me tell. Job worker happy. She say that what I say you 1 day back. You Madam say dont bother anyone but if someone ask then tell blog. I say I only do what my Madam tell. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read blog China.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You write good. I read Italy

      Delete
    2. This good blog. I read Russia

      Delete
    3. I enjoy you blog. I no good Anglais but French good

      Delete
  5. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees were very pleased to see today's blog. We were a little apprehensive in the morning when we woke up and did not see the blog. We attributed to the inefficiencies of technology.

    The retirees went for our walk today. It was very arduous, almost 10 minutes. Though the walk was long, it was nothing as compared to the walks that you have. After that we had our lollipop.

    The blog was very relevant to many of the retirees' situations. It was like you are holding a mirror and showing us our ugly side. We all confessed that we exhibit these behaviours all the time. This is not just true for those living with their families but also those living in retirement housing. We are hoping that at some point, you can share some additional insights as to how we can correct these behaviours

    Thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  6. Father say you blog open his eyes. He say first he want thank you write every day. He say he no believe how much he miss blog before today. He say he no care what he need give for blog. He say Hannah bring oatmeal this morning but Father say him no more. Father say he say he old almost 67 but if you no like he no say any more. Father say he happy that you write blog

    (Hannah say she happy. She say she make special food today for celebrate. Like Maultaschensuppe, Turkey with Sauerkraut, Riesling, and Pork Sausage. We will eat that with Spiced Wine. Niklas happy to. He say he call friends so they celebrate because he friends like you blog lot. Me very happy to. Me so happy me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Author, we were so relieved and so happy to see your blog today. All of us friends did a little happy dance when we read your blog today. We did not do this celebration for our grades but for the blog

    Thank you very much for congratulating us. To be very honest, we would not have got that without your help. In fact, our fellow students are taunting us that we cheated as we had the help of a high powered author. They are saying that it is not a big deal.

    Thank you again
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pleased to see today's blog. When I woke up this morning and did not see the blog, I thought that there is something wrong with my computer. I rebooted a couple of times, then I called my internet provided, and when they confirmed that everything is ok with my network, I was getting worried. I read the last few blogs and then boom, today's blog popped up.

    Fantastic!

    Thanks Smile
    newbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing!! She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing psychologist. She is an amazing councillor. She is an amazing therapist. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    PS: Thank you for today's blog my amazing Smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like many others, I also start my day by reading this blog. During weekdays, it provides me an opportunity to get material that I can use during the business meetings whereas on weekends, I typically use it for finding solace. I was also perplexed when I didnt see the blog this morning. I have 2 computers which use different Operating Systems. I tried both, and then checked with my ISP. Luckily I slept in so didnt have to wait that long to get the blog

    thanks Smile

    PS: It was worth it.

    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perhaps we were never as relieved and pleased at the same time as today. We had no notion of our deep affinity, bordering on addiction, to your writing until today. In hindsight, it was a good reminder for your fan base as we do rely on your blog for our mental nourishment and spiritual nurturing.

    Your todays piece was spot on. It identified a demographic problem that the society is facing in perhaps the western hemisphere. The fact that intellectuals like yourself, have started to focus on the issue, gives hope that there may be some options being presented in due course to arrest the issue.

    To celebrate the day, we have invited some friends over. We intend to do a joint reading of the blog, and also indulge in some celebratory gourmandization

    thank you for making our days brighter

    Dave and Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like everyone else, we are also very happy to read today's blog. We are also celebrating. Based on Italian tradition, we are celebrating with festive food. My mother in law is preparing the "Feast of the Seven Fishes" whereas I am preparing pandoro, torrone and a candied citrus studded loaf of panettone

    Thank you Smile. You changed our life

    Happy Reader (on behalf of the entire family)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. This is starting to be a bizzaro world. I mean, is there anyone home? Is there anyone listening?

      mrizvi's comments are the best. Way to go. I mean, how would we know if this is a good post without it

      Delete
    2. Just have a nice cold shower Plunker. Cool down. We already know that there is no one home so why worry about it

      Good job mrizvi. Interesting stuff. Thank you so much for your brilliant comment

      Delete
    3. Dear mrizvi, why you no read blog. Madam no write blog morning because you. Dear Plunker and Dear Batman try help you but you no read. If you think blog complicate, then you ask me. Maday tell me to tell blog if anyone ask. I do 2 proud job and tell blog anyone who ask

      Delete
  14. Smile is a miracle worker. See how simply she has used the example of one family and used it to illustrate the general malaise in the society. Just look:

    "I believe at least 90% are going through
    the same situation in joint Family Living
    where Kids of We Baby Boomers are
    sandwiched between this situation

    Because of all this the Next Generation
    is the Victim and caught into Cross Fire"

    Simply brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Linda Dave Keith Newbie Boris Plunker Karen Kris mrizvi Batman
    Literature Fellow Superwoman Retiree Group Jimmy Cleo Tiara Craig
    Brenda Jasmeet Kim Happy Reader Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual
    Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk