Grand Finale


Image result for front yard houses pictures













My Dear Readers Family
Just relax I was thinking 
You know Me enough

But I think You don't 
I love to use Public Transport
I can not imagine Myself
with holding hands

I love to do My Things 
and to live My Life 
independetly

To walk around Mall
is my favorite pass time

My Son argues to drive Me 
but He knows me well
so I win every time
and feel lucky

I push Myself to do things
and feel Great that 
I can manage so far

Don't You worry 
I have a wonderful Family
same like My Readers Family

I am always Thankful
to God who never leaves 
Me alone and always
watching over Me

I was thinking You People
will enjoy how I managed
My 4 Hours and enjoyed
Every Bit of it

So Pl. read My Blog again
and have a feel of that


It is Wednesday 22nd March
temperature is 20 below Zero
I was back at 3 from Library
after My Darts and Bowling

Now 5.30 sitting in Don Beer Arena
My youngest Grandson's play off
Hockey game is about to start at 6 pm
in Rink # 2 My eldest is the Coach
for that game

This was His first and last year as a
coach as He will be going to University
in September

Will be just 2 to 3 back to back games
Sunday will be Grand Finale with
Banquet and prize distribution

His team was winning all the games
so far but today was tough as the other
Goalie is number one so they lost

He was very excited and in high spirit
I am also looking forward to all these
events and enjoying these Moments

My Son was just back from Work He
never miss any of His Kids Game
I keeping in mind got Coffee and
Blueberry Muffin for Him from the
coffee shop of the Arena

It was to surprise Him and make
Him Happy when We are Family
everyone's Happiness is connected
so making Me Happy too

I will be Home around 8 pm then
after Dinner I will go with My Daughter
 in Law for Grocery Shopping 

I feel lucky that My Family is not
sick of Me and wants me around
Thank You God for keeping
My Days Bright

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This is market day but customers are coming to my shop in waves. They come here to read the blog first before going to the market. We have lots of people from out of town who come to read blog and then do shopping. They are talking about Smile's blogs on parenting. They also talking about her son not taking good care of her. Priest is here too. He is making some notes. Customers are secretly smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome author. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You kind to. Like you no say bad thing about mrizvi even if she no read and you no say bad thing about son. You tell coaching grandson and buy food for son. I talk job worker and say her that if you son no take care you will you mad. She say why you ask. I say I no tell because my Madam tell no tell . She say ok then no tell. I say why you no want listen, she say she need go. I think she headache to. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read blog in France. I so emotion read blog because you nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You blog good. Me English no good. Russian good

      Delete
    2. This good. I no Anglais but Spanish good

      Delete
    3. I like you blog in China. It very very good

      Delete
    4. You blog good. I read Italy

      Delete
  5. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees were amazed that you went to multiple hockey games in one single day. None of us go to more than 2-3 games in the entire season. We also were very impressed that you are so kind to your family. Specifically, we did not comprehend how you "chose" to hop from one bus to the other, with blurred vision, as you were coming back immediately from your eye appointment. Some of our members who live by themselves used to be very impressed by their ability of independent living however even they need assistance when they go to their doctors.

    Thank you for inspiring us

    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  6. Father say that he no understand that why you no get help from you Kris. Father say he go walk on driveway again today. Father say he go with Niklas today. Father say he yell Niklas because he go fast. Father no go fast. Father say he old almost 67

    (Hannah say that you very independent. Niklas say that grandpapa go very slow. He go 1 driveway in 5 min. He stop every step. Me tell Niklas do study and vaccum and rubbish. He just sit and break sofa. Me yell him today but then feel bad. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Author,

    As we are reading your blog at the SRC, the students were amazed that you go to watch your grandkids' games so often. Many of us students used to play organized sports yet our grandparents did not come to the game unless it is the final game. Our professors also were surprised that you are so much engaged in your grandkids lives. The dean was scratching his head because he thought that the involvement in kids lives and its social impacts can be another topic for research but the sociology department is not that big to handle all the workload

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Literature Fellow,

      You can tell your professors that this blog is one of Smile's masterpieces which is full of deep thoughts. If social scientists start analyzing it, they will find lots of nuggets. For example

      "I feel lucky that My Family is not
      sick of Me and wants me around
      Thank You God for keeping
      My Days Bright"

      Definitely worth the research

      Delete
    2. Dear Boris, why you say this blog is good. All Madam blog good and you can do search in all blog.

      Dear Literature Fellow, you ca tell your teacher to ask me then I tell him but I no tell if he no ask because my Madam tell me no tell if no ask. I do 2 proud jobs and no tell blog if no ask

      Delete
  8. You provide me with so much material. Thank you for being the lifeline for me

    N

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing counsellor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read your blog often but this is my first comment. Thank you for writing every day

    Jerry

    ReplyDelete
  11. Same old. Same crazy talk. I was hoping that it will be a good day today. Perhaps was asking for too much. After all, why should it be any different? I know, I know...

    Great job mrizvi. Your comment is right on.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dont worry about it Plunker. You know that kids consider everything to be fun these days. I guess it is the new era. No wonder we have interesting elections in the world these days. And yes, we must be kind

    Brilliant comment mrizvi. Hope you are reading your assignments before completing them kiddo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Boris Keith Karen Literature Fellow mrizvi Plunker Batman Sheema
    Linda Dave Retiree Group Jimmy Cleo Brenda Tiara Kim Kris Jasmeet N Jerry
    Newbie Marg Craig Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers
    Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk