Sledging


Image result for Sledding pictures








Dear Jimmy and Brenda
and All My Great Readers

pl make a correction

it is " Peek Hole "

Thanks 

To Err is Human

Pl keep in mind
I am Human too

Thanks

It is sunny so snow crystals
glistening so beautiful view
to enjoy

Still 19 below Zero it will
be like that for couple more 
months

It is Sunday so Hockey Day
for kids my son busy scraping
ice sleet from the wind shield to
make a peek hole to drive the van

He is making efforts using a small
scraper we keep many of such
tools handy to get going

When you park your car in the
morning at your work place
you don't what are you going to
deal in the evening 

In 1995 when I was living in Ottawa
my son was working in Nortel the
giant High tech company
used to be the pride of Canada

At that time it's shares going like
skyrocket and then in early 2000
it's share was in pennies and
after that gone bankrupt
end of the fairy tale story

Anyway at that time I joined many
things to kill my time and get busy

I was in school teacher asked what
day is today and what month the
routine question

I still remember it was February and
teacher told this is the month of
lots of breakups divorces and
family disputes

Our teacher gave a detailed description
of that he said this is the month when
we can't see light at the end of tunnel

I think this was very true for Ottawa
over there snow lasts nearly
6 or more months once snow is there
it is not going anywhere

Heaps of snow everywhere like
small hillocks in Toronto much better
situation we expect in March snow
will be gone though we need jackets
till April

After ice hockey game my youngest
grandson gone for sledging with his
friends

We find our ways to play around
and enjoy we live in Canada


Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all noticeboards in lobbies A, B, C and D.

    PS: Please don't apologize. Thank you

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 6th Smile session was also a house full. We actually had to turn people away as there was no room. We are being asked to have another session. I will explore it with some of you during Smile Walk today

      Kim

      Delete
    2. SWN was a hoot. Though there is a office Christmas party in lobby A, there was still a huge turnout

      Tiara

      Delete
    3. SWS also had a great turnout. I think they are planning on reading excerpts from one of Smile's recent blog at the party. I don't know which blog specifically but the theme for the comments are supposed to be regarding enjoying every moment

      Cleo

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome!! She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome poet. She is an awesome scientist. She has an awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you blog in Russia. Read with family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I love your blog in France. Gives me and me family good picture about life in Canada

      Delete
    2. This blog fun. I read in China

      Delete
  5. Dear Madam Smile,

    You no human. You superhuman. It so cold but you still go out. You do so many thing. Like teaching coaching to son son, taking son son to Christmas concern, feeding son sons, teaching basketball to son son, playing hockey. You write good too. You very kind and take care of readers. No human can do that. I do 2 job but always read blog. I also read blog that you write me. I put in pocket and read night.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice board. It was already there when I got there. There was also a box of Smile Donuts there. We still don't know who is putting Smile Donuts.

    Smile, please don't apologize. Though we don't think that you are human. We think you are super human :-)

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jasmeet was here first so he posted the blog.

      Marg

      Delete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The subcommittee to discuss the joint reading of your blog met today and they unanimously agreed that it will be helpful to all that we read your blog together. The retired author mentioned that your blog is of high literary value

    As for the subcommittee about walking, we have disbanded it as they cant complete the work that was assigned to them. They also passed a resolution requesting for your help in providing guidance to them

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mu Smile is amazing. She is an amazing poet. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing scientist. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say that you no human. Father say he no that active even when he 20. He say why you go out when it so cold. I took day off today but Father did not go mall because he say Tuesday morning very busy in mall. He old almost 67 so he no want fall down.

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Smile is absolutely unfazed by weather. Rain and Snow, she goes about collecting flowers of happiness

    Newbie

    ReplyDelete
  11. We had a critical business meeting today and just as we were gathering for the meeting, I talked to our associates to bring up Smile's blog and guess what, it was a big hit. The little factoid about winter, specially February, having a devastating impact on people's lives was a great conversation starter. It helped getting the meeting to a the right start.

    Thank you Smile

    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. Just deposit me to an asylum! I cant take it any more. I have been very patient but my blood pressure shoots through the roof whenever I open my laptop and go through the comments.

      Thank you mrizvi. This is a very insightful comment. I am sure you read the blog before you wrote it

      Delete
  13. Take it easy Plunker. Chew a Valium or better still read Smile's blog again. Anything to calm yourself down. There is no need to make your doctor rich

    Nice job mrizvi. Cool comment. One of the very best.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Karen Cleo Boris Linda Dave Plunker mrizvi Brenda Jimmy Sheema
    Batman Marg Jasmeet Tiara Superwoman Retiree Group Newbie Keith Kris
    Kim I miss Happy Reader and her Mother in Law and Fellow Writer
    Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers
    Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk