Gold Plate


Image result for clear blue sky with rising sun pictures













To My Retiree Readers
I mentioned in my earlier
Blog there is no competition

Forget the walk
You don't have to if you
don't like it just don't push
yourself

There are so many ways to 
be happy 

1 : Listen to your favorite song

2:  Watch your favorite program

3: Read your favorite book

4: Have a hot cup of Tea or Coffee
    and sit down in your favorite
    corner of your home 

5: If weather is good have a seat
    in your backyard and enjoy
    Bird watching

6: When you get up in the Morning
     doesn't matter what time watch
    from your bedroom window for
    a while to have feel of Nature
    it will be meditating

 7: Above all just relax

8: Start writing positive things
    the moments you enjoyed
    on that day 

9: Fix a time before going to bed
   to write it down you will have
   a good night sleep

10: Read it at breakfast table to
      brighten your Day

You will get Happiness 



It is morning with beautiful
clear blue sky at it's very left
corner looks like a mine of gold
ready to shower all of it's
wealth on the whole earth
on all the Creatures of God

It looks so beautiful also
giving a power of  Hope 
power to be positive and
to be Happy

It is a powerful Message 
from God to His kingdom

In one of my poetry in late
1970 -  I mentioned about Sun

Some say Sun 
some say God
but I call it 
the Gold Plate

It is the source of energy for
everyone elevates our Mood
ready to switch from
negative to positive

It was raining last night
in the morning complete
change of scenery 

It is plus 7 degrees now
I quickly had shower
to wake up my body to
activate my Mind and
lighten up my Soul

Put my small load of laundry
in washer now ready to go
out for a walk I don't have 
to push myself for that

I think there is Chip in my Mind
if temperature is plus then I have
to go out my body has no problem
with that Message

It is 11 am I am on Whites Road
everything has a new look after
the shower so clean I feel an Aura
of freshness in the atmosphere

Students from the Dunbarton
High School rushing to their
favorite spots to eat out with
the company of their choice

Young and Happy faces spreading
such a positive message of hope
to everyone around

I admire them very much and
happy that I am sitting in my
favorite Tim Hortons with my
small Coffee and toasted raisin
biscuit with strawberry jam

All the buzzing crowd of students
busy in chit chat adding the color
to the atmosphere making it festive


Comments

  1. I posted the blog in Smile Corner. Customers are starting to stream in

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome. She is an awesome poet. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What at awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came in early today and posted the blog on our corporate notice boards. I wont say I won the race because Smile does not like competition :-)

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Madam Smile, You big shot but you write me. I did no sleep last night as I was happy. You so kind. You so good poet too. You say son is gold plate. You also give advice to retirees. You so energy too. You walk lot and no sit. You do own laundry and no let son take care. You take care son and also take care son sons. I do 2 proud job but read blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate the advice you gave us. We had an urgent meeting to discuss the blog and your advice. We concluded that we will need additional meetings to understand the complete message and suggestions that you provided to us. We have however unanimously voted to postpone Smile Walks indefinitely. We will instead focus on bird watching, watching TV. listening to music and drinking tea. Some members suggested that we set up subcommittees for thee activities. We will be reviewing this in further details in a subsequent meeting.

    Again, thank you for your advice. This is helping the retirees significantly.

    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read post in Russia. Read friends

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D.

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smile Walk was rained out today but provided good opportunity to talk about the planning for the Smile Forum

      Kim

      Delete
  8. You blog good. We read China

    ReplyDelete
  9. You readers in Spain. We read individuals

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you from reader in Poland. We lots read but no comment

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing poet. She is an amazing scientist. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person your Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are enjoying reading your blogs on the new device however we also wanted to take a couple of your scarce time to share some feedback.

    We appreciate how you can mix up the subjects and can opine on varied subjects. As one of your reader said very well, it is like a pizza with a different topping every day. We enjoyed the comment, as it very well summed up the characteristics of this blog

    Thank you for sharing and writing every day

    Dave and Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have been enjoying the blogs. I particularly like the one from this morning because I was watching the sunrise from my hotel window as I was reading your blog - gold plate. What perfect timings. I spoke about it in our meetings today with our colleagues and they all enjoyed it

    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  14. The listing of all the different things that retirees can do will hopefully get them going.

    Your blog was inspirational for me as it made me go for some physical activity. You inspire all your readers.

    newbie

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am finding this blog addictive as I tend to look at it multiple times in the day as I am sitting in my meetings and listening to boring presentations. I find it very useful to keep a positive perspective

    Thank you for writing

    ReplyDelete
  16. We like writing in France

    merci

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG! Just shoot me!!

    Thank you mirzvi, what a nice commentary on Smile's blog. Simply love it

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ha Ha Ha. Relax Plunker. Take a little pill to calm yourself down

    mrizvi: very intelligent comment. Thank you for writing without reading

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Keith Plunker mrizvi Karen Batman Sheema Boris Linda Dave Cleo Jimmy
    Tiara Kim Kris Superwoman Newbie Retiree Group Fellow Writer
    Jimmy Brenda Happy Reader Xin Hina Maheen
    Thanks to All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers
    Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk