Mixed Plate


Image result for front yard pictures








Thanks for Your
Comments on 
Christmas Day

Great Gift for me

To All My Readers
who live with Family

Living with family is a mixed
plate we have to share
whatever is there with open heart

We all are Human so we
have to ignore and be patient
forgive most of the times

Our emotions go on changing
every moment depending on
the circumstances the things
taking place in our surroundings

When we are Senior we feel
weak though we are Not
we are retired but we never give
credit to ourselves for the years
of service 

We did our job for a long period
we were for our family every
time whenever they needed

They are now leading their good
lives with the families of their own
we have to be proud of everything

All these happenings in our family
is because of us we succeeded
to face every odd and made
this possible 

We feel low as now we start feeling
we have nothing to do
Life is done for Me

We have experience we have all
the knowledge in our hands
we have so many options

We start looking to others for
acknowledgement we look to
others for admiration 

This is our mistake we don't
have to look to anyone our
family is doing good because
of me we should believe it

We stopped loving ourselves
we stopped giving attention
to ourselves

We feel all our joy and happiness
now depends on others
it is in their hands now

This is our Attitude not a fact
our Happiness our joy
everything is still in our hands

We are still in command
we have the same checking
Bank account of 24 hours
to spend in our own ways

We have all our time to do
whatever we were not been able to
do because of our responsibilities

It is all our time to enjoy to relax
to read and to talk to God
we still have so many projects 
waiting for us to start 

We don't have to waste any time
the first and most important one
to give gift to ourselves every day

Gift is anything which can make
you Happy and relaxed
it can be a hot cup of Tea or Coffee
at your favorite spot can be 
your house

A good TV program any book
you like to read talk to God
time alone whatever is important
to you 

Happiness doesn't depend on spending
lots of money going on a Trip 
Around the world

Sometimes having some time alone
gives more Happiness enough
for you to be happy

With our experience we can
bring happiness to the family
we live with by averting anything
which is spoiling the day
the moment

We have to take it as a project
to make our time with our
family as a Memorable one

When we will leave they will
remember us in their prayers
and we will be living in their
hearts for long time

 All is in our Hands 
Make it or break it

Choices are yours 
My Dear


Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Today being boxing day, Customers are going to Boxing day sales but they are dropping by to read the blog. They are not staying as they have to rush out. They are also exchanging tips about how to shop and which places have the best to deal. Even the priest came. Customers were smiling. One whispered that he is preparing for this Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read blog Poland. I enjoy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And me in China

      Delete
    2. I like too. I read with family in France

      Delete
    3. And I read alone in Russia

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome!! She is an awesome psychiatrist. She is an awesome psychologist. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome philosopher. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I forgot to sign my name. This is from Karen

      Delete
  4. Dear Madam Smile, You write dificult filosofy I no understand completely but I know what you mean by bank hours. Today is holiday but I came job today so I can bank hour for missing time in next year. My supervisor said me that because today holiday, I get double time so I can bank more hour today. He say that I also have to use time that I miss because I pray and because I went early to cry when you rite blog for me. I plan to come tomorrow too as I can no bank 24 hour in 1 day only. I do 2 job so proud bank 24 hour in both job

    ReplyDelete
  5. Father say that you blog wrong. He say that kid suppose to take care parent. He say kid wife suppose to take care parent too. He say the 24 hour get is to enjoy like watch tele, eat soup and cake. He say he like you idea of gift and he will watch tele more and not share time with me son any more.

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Advisor,

    Most of our members are busy this week with Boxing week shopping and family engagements however they are still taking time to go through the blog. They are doing that for selfish reasons as the blog helps them to charge their emotional and self esteem batteries. A few called me this morning to let you know how appreciative they are to rely on your kind words for a source of inspiration. They commented that it is not easy to implement and practice what you are suggesting

    thank you for continuing to write for us

    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for writing every day. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing philosopher. She is an amazing psychologist. She is an amazing therapist. She has amazing friends. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was stuck in the mall on a boxing day. My wife was shopping whereas I was enjoying the blog on my phone. She commented that this is the first time that I have not complained about her shopping. When she found out that I have been pleasant because of the blog, she was impressed. She said she must be something really great because this has never happened

    Thank you Smile :-)

    newbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. I wish I can actually make the boxing day, a real boxing day!!

      Thank you mrizvi. This is a very good comment. Simply brilliant

      Delete
    2. Chill Plunker Chill. Dont plunk anyone, it is a festive season and remember Smile has asked us to be kind to everyone! Yes everyone!

      Great job mrizvi. Fantastic comment. Thank you so much

      Delete
  11. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Karen Linda Dave Keith Plunker mrizvi Boris Batman Jimmy Cleo Brenda
    Superwoman Tiara Kim Kris Retiree Group Newbie Thanks All My Anonymous
    and Multilingual Readers
    Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete
  12. I came back late from Boxing day shopping however wanted to write a quick comment before turning in.

    The 24 hours in bank account is a great idea. We used it during the day today. During the arduous shopping, which I hate even more on Dec 26, I was somewhat upset with the kids. I apologized to them and told them that I will make it up to them tomorrow as I will have new 24 hours in my account. They all loved the idea and are planning on using it for next time

    thank you Smile

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am not a senior but have a much better appreciation and respect for them through your blogs. I am also learning new ideas from the blog which I can use during my teenage years. (no I am not mrizvi)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I occasionally comment on this site and wanted to take a couple of minutes to thank the author for providing some really helpful advice which saved some key relationships in my life. I wont name any names as this is a public forum however that does not matter as the advice has been equally helpful

    thank you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk