Reflection of Soul


Image result for Frontyard garden pictures














To My Happy Reader
please don't change your name

Please always write Happy Moments
of the Day never write anything
which makes your day sad

Start writing Daily Journal and note
down only Happy things ignore
other Moments

Please start doing right away
Thank You

I am praying for You and always
remember your are never alone
God is always watching over you



To My Great Reader who is doing
two jobs and still takes time to read

Don't ever feel low or Self Pity 
God gave everyone different Gifts 

He Loves All of His Creatures
Big or Small equally

No one is lower in any way in his
Kingdom we all are Great in His Eyes

More than enough to feel Happy
we don't have to prove ourselves
before anyone

Please don't mention about
your English is not good

God gave us two means of
communication to keep our
connection alive and be positive

Smile and our body language
other languages we have created
which become hard to convey the
Real  Message

We all have these beauties
it is because of our distances
that we can not see smile which
reflects kindness and happiness

Language is not important
it is just a medium to convey
the inner beauty of our heart

The inner Love and kindness
we have inside always give
it's reflection in our Message

It is like the Scent of your Soul
which is transmitted wherever
you go whatever you write 

It is a gift from God 
no one can take it away

Your Message is beautiful due
to the reflection of your soul
which is Unique and beautiful

Always be thankful to God for the
Gifts and for everything you have


Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Customers are starting to come straight from church. There is also some people from some other town and villages who come. It is like a festival at my little shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome poet! She is an awesome writer! She is an awesome philosopher! She has an awesome family! What an awesome family my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Madam Smile, you so good, you so kind. You write blog for me. I so happy that you write 2 blog for me. I go to my supervisor and show blog. She also say that your Madam Smile kind and say sorry to me for saying improve English. He say he no mean bad. He gave me time out too so I go pray and say thank. I pray for you too. I no get pay for the time out but I no mind. I do 2 job but I always read

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read blog in China. I no English but I write comment too

    ReplyDelete
  5. You blog good. We family like Russia

    ReplyDelete
  6. We read blog in China too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Madam Smile, I read you blog again. I so cry. I no can do work. My supervisor say you print blog and put copy in pocket. I did that and was able to to work but I do cry now too. You so good. I do 2 job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciated the blog. Even though your blog was directed to help provide advice to the young lady and the gentleman with 2 jobs, the retirees gathered a no. of tips about it. There are some retirees who dont have English as the first language, and they were particularly pleased with the blog and wanted me to express their sincere appreciation to you.

    Just a reminder that we are waiting for your advice on walking.

    Thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  9. We read you writing in Spain. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And we read Poland

      Delete
    2. And we also in France

      Delete
    3. And I do in South Africa. Also share that with school kids

      Delete
    4. I read in Ukraine

      Delete
  10. This is a really nice blog, perhaps one of the best. The gesture of kindness is inspiring. This basically making all readers feel special, irrespective of their command of the language

    Thank you Smile

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your piece today was particularly enjoyable and humanizing. It brought forward the best of human spirit. Your thesis promoting egalitarianism brought forward a communal zest in your readership. It also inspired us, like all your blogs do.

    Thank you for using your expressive flair with words to craft these potent masterpieces

    Dave and Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. This is insane. Really. We should call this crazy time

      Thank you mrizvi. Thank you so much. There is no way we would have know that this is a good post, if you would not have told us. You are real smart kid.

      Delete
    2. Calm down Plunker. Just relax. Think about it this way, you are only doing it for Smile.

      Thank you mrizvi. What a brainy comment

      Delete
  13. Dear Plunker and Batman,

    Why you comment on mrizvi. We no suppose because Madam told no. We should do what she told. If she say night then we say night, if she day we say day. She very knowledge person and very kind too. She tell me and reader family that we equal. I no equal to her. I never can be. She big shot. But she very kind. I do 2 job but read blog every day

    ReplyDelete
  14. My Smile is amazing. She has amazing family. She is an amazing writer. She is amazing poet. She is an amazing psychologist. She is an amazing humanist. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks mrizvi Plunker Superwoman Linda Dave Maheen Boris Sheema Batman
    Retiree Group Jimmy Cleo Keith Kris Happy Reader Brenda Kim Tiara
    Karen Newbie Thanks to All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers
    Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk