Drain the Moment


Image result for snowing pictures









To My Retiree Group Members

Please don't feel bad about
asking Tips for your Walk

Feel free to talk about anything
don't worry about that

I really appreciate the patience
waiting so log for the Tips 
regarding your walk

I just need some information
from your Group in that
connection please

1 : How many and what age group
     of you are really interested
     to go ?

2 :  Please let me know about the
     health details ?

3 : If someone using walker
     or walking stick facility ?

4 : The weather condition also
      about rain and forecast ?

5 : Is there any shopping Plaza
     around or park nearby ?

6 : Any Bus stop around ?

7 : Anywhere near some seating
     place is available ?

All these information will be
of great help to me to chalk out
a walk program for you people
which all of waiting so long
and so eagerly


Last night it was snowing
so beautiful everywhere
it is amazing

Clear sky with all the gold
at one corner and the white carpet
on the floor

It is so quiet all the trees
look scared of the days ahead

Yesterday it was no snow
I enjoyed birds flock while going
to Mall with my son
now I can't see any

Kids getting ready to go to school
I will go to my club for Darts
I go whether it is rain or shine

Tomorrow is my Trip to Lake Simco
Light Tour from 11 am to 9.30 pm
I signed it up to enjoy Christmas
lighting

We should move around and enjoy
whatever we can and drain the
Happiness from the present Moment

No one knows tomorrow
if God forbid we were not been able
to enjoy with whatever reasons
don't wait for tomorrow

Enjoy the Moment you have
past is done you can not turn
the page tomorrow we don't know
present is everything

Thank you God making me able
to move around and enjoy my days



Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is so awesome!! She is awesome parent. She has an awesome family. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome adviser to the retirees. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have posted the blog on all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smile Walk was great today. It was a good idea to split the group into two as there are a lot of people who participates

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. We also had a good walk. Cleo is calling it Smile Walk North and Smile Walk South or SWN and SWS for short.

      Kim

      Delete
    3. Preparation for Smile Forum is in full swing. As we talked during the SWS walk, we are thinking of scheduling 6 sessions. Last time we had 3 and that was not enough. I am concerned if we are having too many sessions, I know that there is a lot of interest in Smile's blogs but 6 may be an over kill. I will discuss it during the Smile Walks over the next 2-3 days to get a perspective

      Delete
  4. Dear Madam Smile, you write so good blog and give so many advice to reader family. Every day you give advice. One day to me, one day to the daughter in law, one day to Dear Plunker and Der Batman, many day to the retirees. You so nice. I thank my supervisor today as he gave idea to print blog you write for me. I keep pocket and read every day before sleeping. I do 2 job but always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. You blog cool. I read China

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Advisor,

    Thank you for your blog. The retirees appreciate you looking into the request. As for your qs, we have formed a committee who is gathering the information. I will provide it to you as soon as I have the details. The first meeting of the committee will be taking place tomorrow.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  7. Father say Anglais is not easy to learn. Different than German. He say he still want learn it as he want read blog right away. He say he no do trip. It too tiring as he old, almost 67. He watch trip on tele

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I went there.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Smile Walk was nice. Lets hope we can do it regularly

      Pamela

      Delete
    2. Yes it will be fantastic if we can do it daily. The challenge is that we are a small team. Hopefully we can do it frequently

      Brenda

      Delete
  9. My Smile is amazing!! She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing scientist. She is an amazing poet. She is an amazing naturalist. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You blog nice. Read family in Russia

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a knack for coming up with catchy titles for your blog. It is not just today's blog but every single day you use a very interesting title. I also enjoy the choice of photograph that you use.

    Thanks
    newbie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Karen Boris mrizvi Plunker Happy Reader Superwoman Batman
    Kris Pamela Tiara Jimmy Brenda Kim Cleo Sheema Newbie Retiree Group
    Keith Linda and Dave Fellow Writer
    Thanks to my Anonymous and Multilingual Readers
    Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk