No Dictation Please


Image result for houses in winter pictures











Dear Retiree Friends
I am Happy and proud
of You people

You are doing Great job
spreading My Messages
to help Community

Please feel free as I told you
earlier to use My Blogs

I am Happy it is helping
my work done

Thanks I will try to write more
on this Topic it is very important 
to All Seniors and Retirees

Kris My Dear Friend 
I am sorry to say that your
Father has a very Peculiar Nature 

He wants whole 
world around Him
He should realize 

Don't sacrifice your Job and
Family to comfort His Retirement
Zone He has to realize
His Limits

My Dear Literature Fellow
Retiree Group is doing lot of
work on My Blogs

They Graciously have set up
number of Subcommittees 
taking various Subject
into account from My Blogs

You can take help for your 
Research work from there


Today My Blog is about
Parenting a very complicated
Subject to handle

Needs lots of Patience
and clear Mind

To All Parents 

Our whole Life has so many Steps
and stages each one is totally different
from one another

Being Parent when we are dealing
with our Kids we need only Love
Kisses Hugs and Smile

When we are dealing with Teens
it is complicated lots of challenges
keep in mind they are also undergoing
with lots of Challenges 

They are facing emotional turmoil 
and don't know how to handle
we parents also don't know
this is our first time

We have no experience first thing
we become panicky our instinct
behavior 

We see too much to deal for us
we have our Support system right
there our Partner

This is the time to get help -- Yes
we both can handle no problem now

I am dealing such a complex situation
for the first time in my Life

I become cautious and a bit tense
and nervous was already mad with him

I call Him ---- We need to talk 
he was aware of all this
both Parents sitting with their heads high
behaving and giving assurance to
each other that we are the Boss

They are in the Driving seat
they should stick to their rules
no leniency otherwise things will
be out of control 

This is the time He has to be capped
He enters the room and finds the
situation as He is in the Court

His mind freeze looks like whatever
will say will not be of any use
he can read their Faces and their Body
Language 

All this giving Him the Message that
He is already convicted for the crime
which in His opinion not a crime
not a Big Deal

He has to come for his defence with
full force he has no support system 
he has to fight his own case 

They are two together 
I will see I don't care 

1 : Please talk to your Kids one on one 

2 : Don't call them in another room
     to them it looks like a Courtroom
 
3 :  Go to their room to talk in a very
     informal way

4 : Don't make it a Case 

5 :  Do it like a table talk

6 : Be friendly so they can
      open up to you

7 : Try to put yourself in His shoes

8 : First stay calm and get yourself
      relaxed

9 : Show them Direction 

10 : Don't give Dictation


Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Today being Sabbath, customers go to the church. The priest prayed for Smile's Father in the service and there was also a minute of silence. After the service, customers came to my shop to read blog. There was a much bigger influx of out of town people than normal, as the word about Smile's blog about her father circulated. Once they came to my shop, they said that Smile sent them an amazing blog on parenting, sort of a thank you. They are asking for copies of this blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome author. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Madam Smile, you write so good blog. You give so good advice. I no talk blog with job people, because you tell me no but I think it will help because some job people has kids. I know because I ask. I go to lot people and ask do you have kid and then ask you married. Mr. Supervisor came talk and say why you ask personal qs, I say because I want my Madam know how many people blog can help. I say she tell me no talk blog so I no talk. I think Mr. Supervisor head hurt, because he hold head after that. I tell him if I get medicine, he say no just do work. I say yes. I do 2 proud job and work hard

    ReplyDelete
  4. Father say he no no why you write bad thing about him. He say he independent. Father say he tell Kris he go old home. He say he no want live if Kris no want. Father say he old almost 67

    (Father very upset. He go church and then stay room. He ask people about old home. Me no want him go old home. He no bad. He use tele but also give candy Niklas and when me get angry he help Niklas. Teach him good thing. He yell Hannah but when Hannah sick, he make soup her. Niklas went church and friend too. Nabor go church to. All very very sad. Niklas no want grandpapa go anywhere to. Can you tell father no go)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read you blog China

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You blog good. Read Ukraine

      Delete
    2. This blog very good. We same problem Russia

      Delete
    3. I like blog France. No anglais but same issue

      Delete
    4. This is a good blog. I problem Spanish

      Delete
  6. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees had their walk and then we had our lollipop. In the joint reading of the blog, there were others in the cafe who joined in to listen in. As this was a Sunday, a no. of young families started listening in. They were completely amazed at the detailed tips that you provided. We informed them that this is an issue about which you have written often and they just could not believe it. One of the persons listening was a principal of a local primary school and she completely agreed with your findings. She indicated that she has to go to training by the school board and what they are telling them at the training is to be harsh to the kids. We had our retired social scientist there and it did not take us long to inform the principal about your writings on the subject. The principal is planning to ask the board to change their training based on your blog. She has requested help for this. If this proceeds, this will have a huge impact on the lives of many kids

    Thank you.
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smile put together an amazing blog. She talks about how to change the lives of kids who will become adults. And what does she get ? Did someone even had courtesy to read? I know I know. ... Smile is so generous that she wants us to be kind to all

    Thank you mrizvi. Good guess buddy

    ReplyDelete
  8. caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxxxx. You are right about what you said but keep in mind that kids are kids. They dont take things seriously

    Good job mrizvi. How is school kiddo

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing!! She is an amazing counsellor. She is an amazing pyschologist. She is an amazing psychiatrist. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Smile has a knack for discussing key social issues and turning the existing research upside down. Just look at what she wrote today:

    "All this giving Him the Message that
    He is already convicted for the crime
    which in His opinion not a crime
    not a Big Deal

    He has to come for his defence with
    full force he has no support system
    he has to fight his own case

    They are two together
    I will see I don't care "

    A very accurate picturization of the situation

    Thanks Smile

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Author,

    Thank you for raising this important issue. We had a big discussion in our dorm about this.

    Your today's blog gives a true picture of what goes on in our mind when parents take position. We know that they want best for us but we teenagers really wish that they take your approach.

    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was forwarded this blog by one of the school principals in my city. I am a child therapist and this blog makes perfect sense to me. I am saying that in the context of the training that I have received. I will discuss this further in our office and will ask the updating of our training documentation and methodology in the backdrop of this blog

    thank you
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  13. Smile writes about important social issues. This issue impacts almost everyone. Thank you Smile.

    newbie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Simply brilliant. This author must be an acclaimed child psychologist. I will change my approach as his theory makes perfect sense to me

    Darren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Darren,

      Madam not boy. She big shot. She no psychologist only but does leather research and go government conferences and do microbilogy research. She also give advice to reader family like Dear Retirees, Dear Kris Father, Dear Literature Fellow Dear Happy Reader, me. She big shot. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

      Delete
  15. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Karen Kris Keith Linda Dave Boris Newbie Batman Plunker Superwoman
    Retiree Group Literature Fellow Darren Ruth Jimmy Brenda Cleo Kim Tiara
    Marg Jasmeet Sheema mrizvi
    Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers
    Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk