Ice Storm


Image result for ice storm houses pictures











My Dear Kris Father
How can you ask Kris
not go to Office
as I want to go to walk Mall

I can not understand
please don't put your son
under so much pressure

How can you think that
TV is total your time
everyone go my way

I think My Friend try
to spend some Time alone 

It will be great for everyone 
and for you too

Please be reasonable
and show some Kindness


In the morning I was watching
the News Channel while I was
getting ready to go to Library

New Brunswick had Ice storm
trees were loaded with ice not
snow all giving a glassy look

Due to heavy load of ice electric
wires damaged and end up in
power breakdown in thousands
of houses

It reminded me I think it was six
years back month of December my
Youngest Daughter from England
visiting for two weeks

We had the same Ice Storm in Toronto
houses with no power for days we were
lucky to have after 24 hours

We have Gas Burners so no problem
with having food but others had a big
big problem for that too

Nowadays we are so dependent on these
luxuries which we take as granted and as
routine for our day to day Life

We had food but Kids sitting with long
faces with no charged iPod and Cell phones
we were missing TV as not aware of what
is going on in City 

At night time you can imagine Dec in
Canada and no heating so we had to use
all of our comforters as well as all sheets
to cover up and stay a bit warm

We are family of six with my Daughter's
two Kids we were nine altogether keeping
Gas Burners on we managed somehow

Next day we had a Drive to our Neighborhood 
Sun was shining so trees were giving a
tremendous look with all the colors 

Some trees looked like having small
bright red and golden fruits due to sun
light reflection it was amazing

I still remember the beautiful view
but the Drive was very dangerous 
we had to watch for the live wires

With speed of 10 to 20 Km and still
had to stop for wires My Daughter
was taking pictures 

To record beautiful Memories 
to share and cherish 


Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being Sunday, there are out of town visitors too. Our town people looks forward to Sunday as so many people come here from other places. The priest used some of the themes from the blogs. Town people were smiling secretly. Thanks to Smile we have a big festival every weekend here

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome writer! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome naturalist. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Madam Smile, You so good. You take care daughter and show her ice, you show her snow. You buy grocery for daughter law. You give food son sons. You give money son. You show son son play basketball and hockey. You show hockey coaching son son to. I no feel good today. I feel sorry for my job people. I think they all under very stress I no talk them about blog because you say no talk. I also no talk about my writing. I no no what do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This good blog. I like in Russia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like blog. I no good Anglais but French good

      Delete
    2. I enjoy blog. It very good. I read China

      Delete
    3. I read you blog Italy

      Delete
  5. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees are still going through your blog from yesterday. The more they are analyzing it, the more items they are finding. We appreciate you pointing it out to us, otherwise we like would have missed it.

    The retirees went for our grueling and arduous walk today. As is often the case, there were others at the cafe who joined us as we were going through the reading of the blog. The young gentleman from the local university was also there. He also brought some of his friends with him. They were asking a lot of questions which our retired author was addressing for them. Apparently one of them is planning on submitting a research paper on your blogs. This is part of his academic school work.

    Thank you again for writing for us

    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  6. Father say it no difficult to tell Kris to take time off, all father has do is tell Kris one day before. It no difficult at all. He say if you want, he can give more tip to you. He say he do spend time alone with tele but you say no and also ask Niklas to watch. Father say he no no what you say. He say he can no rite advice you in Anglais because father still learn anglais. He say you try, it no difficult. You will learn. Father say Niklas no listen grandpapa. Father say he will give 2 hour talk Niklas so he can learn study and play football good. Father say Hannah no make goof soup to. Father say he old almost 67

    (Father no understand what you say in blog. He thought you ask hum how to say vacation to me so you can do same to you son. Me tell father that this no what you mean but you mean say no ask vacation but father got angry and yell. He say me go hell. Niklas no want spend time with grandpapa because he yell him everything. Hannah say me no worry, father no no but no mean bad. I try best. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing councillor. She has amazing friends. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Please stop this insanity. Just stop. I cant take it anymore. I know Smile wants us all to be kind but this is too much

      Great work mrizvi. Good comment

      Delete
    2. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaax

      Brilliant comment mrizvi. You guessed right today too. Thanks kiddo

      Delete
  9. This blog is definitely worth waking up to. The writer has an interesting writing style

    James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blogger has a knack of taking negative things and truing them into positives.

      Great stuff

      Kyle

      Delete
    2. Yes these blogs are very informative and uplifting. I read often and I know.

      thanks
      Mike

      Delete
    3. These are no usual blogs. Smile inspires a whole bunch of us. A word of caution though, once you come here a few times, you wont be able to leave :-)

      newbie

      Delete
    4. I agree. Smile creates one fantastic blog after another. I use this in our business meetings and they are always a success.

      Keith Walker

      Delete
  10. You are so good in remembering even little details of the past and then you have this remarkable quality of enjoying those memorable moments, keep smiling everyone and try to treasure all the beautiful, little moments which can make your life so beautiful once remembered....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Karen Boris Batman mrizvi Plunker Linda Dave Superwoman Kris
    Keith Sheema Retiree Group Newbie Kyle Mike James Jasmeet Jimmy Brenda
    Cleo Craig Tiara Kim Maheen Literature Fellow
    Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers
    Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk