Father's Day


Image result for houses pictures







Dera Literature Fellow
Please feel free to ask anything

I am people's person 
always have time 

I am just a Writer
it is my favorite Hobby

I feel great that you are
taking My Blogs
for your Project

Go to my website
for back Blogs


Dear Retirees 
Please accept my Apology
I think there is some
 misunderstanding

I can never say to remove
your Members each one is
precious to me

What I meant that 
don't be so cautious
it is all public
so take it easy

I apologize from bottom 
of my heart for all this

Everyone of you is like
Family to me Please
Keep that in mind



Today is My Father's Day
30 years back my father died
today I am thinking about the
days spent with him

My childhood period my student
Life He was very strict and man
of principle

The real Head of Family I am thinking
everything our Curfew time for Radio
hours as we had only Radio in our time

We had a very small house with little
money all family of 8 depending
on his only low income 

With all of his strict rules and regulations
I still salute Him and give full credit 
for his taking care of our education

He provided University level of
education to all of us the only thing
I regret He gave a hard time to
My Mom

But I don't want to talk about that
today I want to leave Him alone 
in Peace

We human always give value the things
when they are gone we take everything
for granted same is with our Parents

We miss them when they are no more
there throughout our Life we didn't
have time for them

We remain happy in our own world
not our fault we have things to do
to settle down in our new place
called our home now

I miss you Dad I Love You
You did so much to me to make
me the Person I am today 

Thank You Dad
I hope you are listening
from above may God always
take good care of you Amen


Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. The customers are expressing their best wishes for your father.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She has an awesome father! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was very serious today. Based on the tone of the blog, people were talking about the blog and fathers in general

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was also very somber. We held a short prayer for Smile's dad

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. The Smile Forum was cancelled today. Instead we held a moment of silence to honour Smile's dad

      Kim

      Delete
  4. Dear Madam Smile, I so emotion read today blog. I take time out to go prey you father. I ask Mr. Supervisor if ok to time out and he said no problem you go. I do 2 proud jobs and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Marg

      Delete
    2. Inspired by the blog, the team is going to have a special meeting to honour Smile's father and also honour their fathers.

      Jasmeet

      Delete
  6. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees suspended all their activities today and held a special meeting. We passed a resolution to honour your late father. We also passed a resolution to honour dads of the retirees

    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Smile is amazing. She has an amazing father. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing counsellor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please accept my sincere condolences on your loss

    newbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say he very sad and very proud. He say he sad about your father. He say he go church this week to pray him. He say he proud of him because he do good education Kris and all kid, like Niklas to. Father say old almost 67

    (Hannah say she sad and do silence. She say she go church with Father to say pray you dad. Me go to. Niklas say he go to. Niklas no go church ever but say he go because you. )

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I happened to be at a meeting where we have used these blogs before. The participants were familiar with Smile and when I talked about the blog, the customer suggested that we take a minute of silence to honour Smile's dad and all other dads

    Thank you Smile

    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Author,

    Me and my fellow students want to express our solidarity with you. We dont know what to say as we are still learning so please forgive if this is not right

    Thank you for writing for us. We appreciate all your support. The professor also sends his thanks to you.

    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please accept condolence on behalf of me and our family. We will remmember him when we go to church this week

    Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a heart wrenching blog. We both decided to come back early from work as it was next to impossible for us to focus. As we reflect on you father's achievements, we are out of words in expressing our gratitude and respect for your father.

    Thank you for making our days brighter

    Dave and Linda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Even today! Unbelievable!! This is absolutely crazy. I mean all jokes have to have a limit. Smile is writing about her dad and .........

    Good work mrizvi. You showed a lot of maturity with your comment

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Plunker, I am not going to ask you to tone down your comment today. I share your thoughts. Specially today of all days. But, more than before, we need to show Smile that we respect her wishes. I am glad that you wrote a kind comment

    Good job mrizvi. Kiddo, you are growing up to be one fine specimen

    ReplyDelete
  16. It is very difficult to write anything today. Smile's blog today is not just about her dad but there is a deeper message she has tried to give us. Look at what she said:

    "We human always give value the things
    when they are gone we take everything
    for granted same is with our Parents

    We miss them when they are no more
    there throughout our Life we didn't
    have time for them"

    Simply brilliant.

    Like others, I also will pray for him bu also want to salute Smile for continuing to guide us and share her wisdom with us

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Boris Keith Karen Kris mrizvi Batman Superwoman Plunker Sheema
    Jimmy Jasmeet Tiara Cleo Brenda Linda Dave Literature Fellow Newbie
    Retiree Group Happy Reader Marg Kim Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk