Fingers Cross


Image result for Dublin pictures











Dear Literature fellow
language is just a medium
sentiments and thoughts
are everything

Please read My Blog
All Creatures Big and Small

You will never be hesitant
to write your comment

Keep in mind we are
Readers Family
and Family is Family

Dear Retirees I am very Happy
for your walk and Meeting
in Cafe continue that please

My Blogs are for public
anyone can give website
to anyone to share



Keep in mind it is the same
24 hours day and night
throughout our Life

It rarely happens that you get up
in the morning to embrace
all the Big Surprises with full
of Joy and happiness and enjoy

Don't keep your fingers cross
we have to carve and paint our
days to beautify and bring
colors to our Life

We have to find happiness and
moments of joy to celebrate
our day

Take it as your duty to make Life
full of surprises God provides
us means and now it is all up to
us my friends

Make it or break it we have to
make use of our Mind and Body
communicate with all the
Creatures of God Big and Small 

Creatures I mean not Human only
All Creatures Birds Squirrels
your Pets share your time with
everyone

No Jinny will come up to rescue
to make your Dooms Days into
Bright ones 

We have to do all this by ourselves
We are the Music Makers  
we have to gather happiness
from all around

Look at the beauty of Nature the
people at work and at home
everywhere in Market place in Cafe 

Spread happiness around to be
happy to brighten your day

30 years back I was in Ireland
at my daughter's place in Limerick
while waiting for my Bowling
in the library

I picked up a book on Ireland 
from the Travel section to revive
my beautiful Memories and to
brighten my Day


Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was a hoot. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. The participants were from all lobbies. There were some folks who joined new today, they could not believe how much fun these walks are

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. We had another house full, standing room session on Smile's blog about parenting. I have been asked to do one more tomorrow.

      Kim

      Delete
  3. Dear Madam Smile, You write so good. Mr. Supervisor came to give work and I say hello. Because he angry most time now, I tell him you blog. I tell him that he no Jinny will help but Madam blog can. He got more angry. I say him that I ask Madam write blog you. He say no. I no no what do. I do 2 proud job and read blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Craig

      Delete
  5. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees were very appreciative of your kind words and your support for our physical activity. To be candid, these walks are very taxing on the retirees. We probably were too ambitious on choosing the long route. For most of the retirees, it takes just under 10 minutes. We would not have done that without your consistent encouragement. Thank you for that

    Our subcommittees on the social issues are continuing to function. These include the ones on Joint Family living, Healthy Eating and Nutrition as well as Parenting. The sub committee on physical well being which is being led by the retired Professional Athlete is also functioning. Please feel free to let us know any suggestions that you have on these items. The retired nutritionist is particularly interested in your advice.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  6. Father say that he starting get ready to go walk mall next week. He say it big walk so need lot preparation. He say Kris (me) has applied vacation from work. Father ask you to remind Niklas (me son) to come walk with him so he can talk him about how study, how not play, and how play football. Father say Niklas no spend time with grandpapa. Father say Hannah (me wife) also no spend time with father. She bad, make bad soup and do talk back like yesterday he yell her why you make bad soup, but she say sorry it bad, i do better next time. Father say she should just say sorry and shut. Father say he old, almost 67.

    (Nikals say he no want spend time grandpapa because he yell him all time, and only talk lecture. Niklas say last time, he went mall with grandpapa he say no eat donut, no eat chip, no eat burger, no walk fast. He say it no fun. Niklas say you understand. Hannah say you her friend. He say he no talk back father. When father yell for bad soup, she want no what rong with soup, is it to hot, to cold, to salt or something else. He say he no that father want soup right, so try best. If father say soup bad, she want no what rong so she fix it next)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are absolutely right, only we have the power to make our lives beautiful and memorable for us

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing scientist. She is an amazing counsellor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy Moly, I am going Loony. This is killing me. Same thing. Give me a break. I know, I know

    Nice job mrizvi. You have made my day - again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CCCcaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Just reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. You need to remember what Smile has asked us to do

      Brilliant comment mrizvi. Wonder what we will do without your comment kiddo

      Delete
  10. There is a reason why I love this blog. Just look at what wisdom Smile spread toady:

    "Take it as your duty to make Life
    full of surprises God provides
    us means and now it is all up to
    us my friends"

    Fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like you blog. I read Spain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You blog fun. I no good Anglais but French good

      Delete
  12. I love this blog for a no. of reasons and one of them is variety. There is always something new to enjoy. Never boring

    thanks Smile

    newbie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Keith karen Kris Kim Newbie Boris Linda Dave Jimmy Cleo Brenda
    mrizvi Plunker Batman Tiara Craig Marg Jasmeet Retiree Group Sheema
    Superwoman Literature Fellow Happy Reader Xin Fellow Writer Maheen
    Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers
    Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk