Not Ready


Image result for houses backyard pictures










My Dear Literature Fellow
I am happy as you are
getting help from My
Retiree Friends

Please go back to search
My Blogs one is " Twin Trees " 
and so many about Fall Colors
I think " Copper "
or Shades of Brown 

 I am eager to know your
University and Research Topic
Thanks

Kris My Dear I am Happy
for you adjust the Timings 
for going to Mall

Father is very cooperative
he can work around
don't get up early

In which Grade is Niklas
any siblings ?
Sorry to be too personal

I just want to know 
Niklas situation 
to work around Him

He will be fine no yelling Pl

I have written so much on
Parenting so first just 
try to relax

I will write for Him
He will understand

Now My Blog For Today

This is the Decade of Achievements
and accomplishment we are focussed
on our Work on our Career

This is the Fruit which was forbidden
to our Mothers now we can get it
we have to hold it tight

We are now touching the stars and
floating in enchanted waters we did it

What about our Family ?
I think we are not ready for that
we have no time so just leave it
Too demanding I can't handle that

I can't sacrifice my Career and my
personal Life such a big responsibility
We are not ready for that

Kids are Gifts from God when He has
total trust in you He gives one of His
Creature in your hands

With full confidence that you will now
be his caretaker and be his godmother
for the rest of his Life

Can you imagine the Love and Trust we
get from our Creator the God Almighty
by accepting this responsibility

We are blessed when we become parents
we are the chosen ones now in His eyes
we are not the same

We are noble and respected
our status is higher than the rest

Kids are not a burden don't think
they are bundle of problems and
come to make us struggle

They will make our Life miserable
our freedom will be gone we will be
stuck for a long period of our Life

Kids are bundle of joy bring smile
and happiness to brighten our Life

Parenthood is a beautiful period
which we go on delaying and always
take it as our last priority

Kids are not in our " To Do " List
anymore first comes Career and
our personal Life

We have time we can do it Later
if if we want them not ready
so just leave it


Comments

  1. It's great to see your positivity towards parent-kids relationship and I hope, it will change the minds of so many parents and they will start enjoying parenthood and their children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was a great. We had lots of people for this walk. As usual, we talked about today's blog

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. We are also getting lots of participants. The participants are from all lobbies.

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. I am planning to include about Smile's blog on listening in the toastmasters meeting today. Lets see how much interest there is before scheduling a forum

      Kim

      Delete
    4. Sorry guys, change of plans. Management wants a separate series of forums on listening. In the toastmasters meeting we talked about today's blog. Some of the managers attend these meetings and noticing so much interest, they asked HR to review the work life balance policies in the context of today's blog

      I overheard HR saying that Smile Blogs are great. They are changing so many of our HR regulations.

      Kim

      Delete
  4. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I won the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards. Yippee!!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fantastic. Enjoy the donut :-)

      Marg

      Delete
    2. We need to get to the bottom of the donut saga

      Craig

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile,

    You so nice. You give advice to all reader family about what do child and career. I no talk anyone blog because you tell no tell. You write very good topic. I tell one neighbour family about advice and they say it really good. I say yes. My Madam really big shot. She go government conference. She big scientist. Lot people do lot research on blog. I do 2 job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees did not go for our walk today as we were very tired. We did however go to the cafe to do a joint reading of the blog

    The subcommittee on parenting were extremely pleased with the information you provided. They were doing a victory dance based on the amount of material that you wrote. Due to the amount of information that you have shared, they have reached out to more people to sift through the data. They also had a preliminary session with the rest of retirees today. Retirees are very interested in this as most of them have grandkids. They want your blogs to benefit them

    The subcommittee on nutrition and healthy living asked me to request you about some advice.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing scientist. She is an amazing counsellor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing my Smile

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say thank for solve problem. He say you good problem solve because father think you concillor. Father say it good idea spend time nabor as nabor want watch same show on tele. Father say Hannah become good and made soup nabor too. Father say Niklas bad no listen. He play game all time. Father say he yell Niklas if he no listen. Father say he father yell him to if he no listen and that good. Father say he yell Kris (me) if no listen, Father say he old almost 67

    (Hannah very happy that you solve problem. She say thank. She made soup for father and nabor. Niklas no want me to write exact age because it internet but he is like young teen year. He go high skool but need good mark if he want go uni. I no you no want me yell but me no no what do because he no listen)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Author,

    Thank you for pointing out your blogs to us. We have been able to locate many of them. We also stumbled upon the ones from your trip to England last year. We will be going through the material over the next few days. My apologies that I write these abrupt short messages but it is pretty late here.

    As for your qs, we are doing our research in contemporary English Literature

    thank you or your help and the help of the retirees group

    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  11. What the hell! I dont care. I thought I will write like a kid today as it may make a difference. I know, I know ....

    Good job mrizvi. Thanks for writing your comment

    ReplyDelete
  12. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Just take it easy

    Cool comment mrizvi. You write good kiddo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Smile does not beat about the bush and gets to the point right away. This is a major social issue, and look how briefly Smile has described it

    "Kids are not in our " To Do " List
    anymore first comes Career and
    our personal Life"

    Simply marvellous. She is super!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Linda Dave Boris Keith Sheema Karen mrizvi Retiree Group Jimmy Cleo
    Brenda Kris Tiara Kim Jasmeet Newbie Literature Fellow Marg Craig
    Superwoman Batman Plunker Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers
    Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk