Party Time


Image result for houses picture in summer










My Dear Friend who is doing 2 Jobs please focus on your work 

Don't distract others 
just leave them alone

My Dear Retiree Friends
please don't apologize

I am Happy everything
fine at your end

You people are doing great job
Keep it up Thank You

Kris My Friend don't you
worry about Niklas 

He is great Kid 
having good Marks 
and staying Home
is Important

Other things not important
just ignore that part

One Day He will make you 
proud of Himself

Be patient and relax
enjoy with Him as time flies

After couple of years 
He will fly away
leaving the Nest empty


It is 11 plus temperature here in
Toronto surprisingly after last week
snow storm

Snow is still here melting away
a bit so now I see mixed white and
green patches on my front yard

It is long weekend here so we
called family friends yesterday
for dinner at our place

You know I love cooking so it hardly
happens that at our dinner table there
is not one of my dish

At these times I not make one but few
more so I made Baked ground beef
Fruit trifle and rice

Today also calling some other families
it is always good to be busy and with
people around

In the morning I enjoyed my breakfast
and watching TV with my Son as
no hockey game this weekend

I was looking for squirrels and birds
from my big glass window also enjoying
the beautiful English countryside scenery
while watching Miss Marple on TV

I saw only one black and one small brown
squirrel and no birds may be they are also
busy partying at someone place because
of long weekend

It is 3 pm I am done with Kitchen things
Guests at my place will be at 6 so I went to
the Lake with my son 

Standing at my favorite spot at Frenchman's 
Bay where one side is frozen and as I turned
around the other side waves are in full swing

Water sparkling in sunlight it's musical
sound is very mesmerizing you can sit
for hours to have a feel

It is meditating really amazing
it was cold but worth it


Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Marg

      Delete
  4. Dear Madam Smile, I am so happy today that you write advise for me. I tell Mr. Supervisor that I want go prey and he say why. I say because my Madam write advise for me. He say but she say that you focus on work. I said yes but she such big shot and so big writer, so it big deal that she write first advice in blog for me. He smile and said ok. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was a great. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. We also talked about the blog. Participants could not believe that Smile is so active that she goes for walk in freezing cold weather. When some newbies found out that she is not 30 but 70+, they thought that we were joking.

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. The toastmasters meeting was about Smile's blog about active living. There a lot of people who were there and the consensus was that Smile's blogs inspire us to be the most active that we can be

      Kim

      Delete
  6. Dear Advisor,

    I appreciate your forgiveness of my carelessness. I have conveyed my apology and your acceptance of my apology to the retirees and they have agreed to not pursue any additional actions against me.

    Also, the retirees were amazed that you are venturing out to the lake in the cold freezing weather. Some expressed concerns about the slippery conditions that are created due to the icy weather. The retired professional skier and the retired professional athlete did some ice skating in the past . Bother were very alarmed and asked me to convey their appreciation for your active lifestyle

    All the subcommittees are progressing, though the subcommittee on nutrition is going a little slowly. They have requested for additional insights and advice from you.

    Thank you again for accepting my apology. I know I should be more careful.

    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  7. Father say he no no why you go lake when freeze. He say you can fall or catch cold. Father say he no go out if temp below 15C. He say it no ice below 15 but it very cold. Father say nabor talk him about blog last day. He say nabor tell father that you right and it no good yell Niklas. Father say he tell nabor shut up and watch tele. Father say if he no shut then he no come his house. Nabor keep quiet after. Father say he tell you that so you tell other that yell help. Father say he old almost 67

    (Nabor very nice person, he no talk back to anyone. Please tell father be polite. Niklas no happy with grandpapa because he read that grandpapa call Niklas idiot. He say he no idiot. He good in football and good in mark. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We spoke with the Dean today and told him about our concern about marks. He was very understanding and agreed that his involvement should not impact marks. He said that his focus is deeper research which will include social sciences faculty whereas we are looking at it from literary point of view. We still want to finish the assignment early as these blogs are starting to be very common in our university. Students are starting to reference Smile's blogs

    Thanks
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing scientist. She is an amazing counsellor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing my Smile

    ReplyDelete
  10. Going to a frozen lake in the middle of Canadian winter! What more does Smile has to do to inspire her readers

    Thank you Smile. You are the best
    newbie

    ReplyDelete
  11. This blog saved one of our meetings today. We used this blog as an icebreaker and voila! It changed the whole tempo of the meeting. People were somewhat lethargic and complaining about minor things, but Smile made us look at the big picture

    What a lady Smile is!

    Thanks Smile

    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well , well, well. My head is starting to hurt now. I have run out of ideas. Same thing every day. I know, I know ....

    Thanks mrizvi. Very insightful comment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. CCaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmm doooowwwwwwwwwnnnnn ! Just reeeeeeelllllllaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxx. You are right, Smile has asked us to be kind

    Good job mrizvi. Brilliant comment. I wonder what we will do without you kiddo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Keith Kris Boris Newbie Brenda Karen Jimmy Cleo Tiara Marg Jasmeet
    Literature Fellow Retiree Group Plunker mrizvi Batman Sheema Superwoman
    Linda Dave Kim Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers
    Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk