Don't Break It


Image result for Backyard houses pictures












Dear Literature Fellow 
never hesitate to write Comments

Your Generation is an Asset
it is very important to think
around you

To have communication
first we have to understand
put ourselves into your shoes

I am not a child psychologist
Counselor not an athlete
not a thinker

Simply love to see Happiness
around everyone to take
pressure away as much as I can
this makes me Happy


Our Life is very complex
it has many stages every stage
demands lots of adjustments
from us

We have to co - ordinate with the
duties to enjoy that stage of 
our Life

It is a Vast subject every stage needs
lots of discussions today I have to
discuss about Kids

Childhood period of our Life I think
is the most vulnerable stage where
so much has to happen

Our whole personality depends on our
childhood and I think this is the most
neglected stage of our Life

Kids emotional matters are the least
to be taken into account

No one is even thinking to understand
about the Child's Character Building
aspect

We take our Child to a reputed Day Care
Centre and buy him good stuff
that's it

He doesn't need that He doesn't even
care about any such things 

We never try to find out His inner hidden
Talents both Parents are busy with Work
and pick and drop duties

No time left to go into such matters
which demand time and lots of thinking
what Kids have and what they need

Most of the times Kids undergo very
difficult situations as their young
Parents still adjusting their own period
of Life 

The most demanding one the Marital Stage 
of their Life they also are going through
their struggle period at Home and at Work

This is too much for a Kid he takes it to
His heart and like a Scar carries throughout
His Life

His total Outlook about Life is now Tinted
and can never be fixed again 

It reflects Decades after into His Marital
Life period 

With all this turmoil in His Life how can 
He live a peaceful and Happy Life 

Believe me it is the Childhood Period
of Life where you can make or break
the entire personality of your Child

He doesn't need your money
He needs your Love your Time


Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being Sunday, there are out of town visitors too. Our town people looks forward to Sunday as so many people come here. The priest talked about parents responsibility. Town people were smiling secretly. Lots of out of towners took extra copies of blogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome weiter! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome scientist. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read you blog China

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You blog good. Read Ukraine

      Delete
    2. This blog good, I read Russia

      Delete
    3. Me read blog but no comment. Me anglais no good but French good

      Delete
    4. I like blog Italy

      Delete
  4. Dear Madam Smile,

    You so nice. You give advice to all reader family. I also try writing but I no tell anyone because you tell me no. I write like I wake up. I get ready quick because I late. I run. Mr Sun no wake yet.. I see bird. It fly fast. Mr. Supervisor see me. He say hello. I say you stress. He look his watch. I say you watch wrong? He say no. He tell work but no say anything. I remember that you tell me no tell blog. So no tell. I see Mr. Sun wake up. It like big cheese. I tell that to my job worker. She say why you say that. I say because my Madam write good I write good to. I say her but I no tell you what I write because my Madam say me no tell. She say ok. I then do work. I do 2 proud job and work hard

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walking activity that you prescribed for us. After that we had our lollipop, I mean reading of your blog.

    The amount of information that you have been sharing is keeping the parenting committee on its toes. The retiree members continue to face staffing shortages due to the amount of information. Though they added the principal of a local school, a clinical therapist, the child psychologist from the children hospital, they have asked for additional staffing. The retired corporate executive has been asked to exclusively help in this staffing. She has reached out to her network and got the Human Resources executive from her previous company to volunteer in this endeavor. Also today, a marriage counsellor, who happened to be at the cafe, was so interested in this effort, that she requested to join us. The retired data scientist and the retired social scientist are also actively reaching out to their past companies to augment staffing. I hope we are not overly complicating things as I know you dont want to complicate things

    thank you for continuing to write on so many social causes

    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear recent retiree, It good that you search on Madam blog. She very knowledge. You will need more people because blog very complicate. If it too complicate, let me know and I will help. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

      Delete
    2. Dear Gentleman, thank you for your offer of help. You are right that the meaning of some of these blogs are quite deep and convoluted. I will let you know if we need help from you

      recent retiree

      Delete
  6. Father say that you no right. He say why you say mark from talk about marriage problem or yell kid or something like that. He say he father and mother yell each other and he no mark. Father say, that he and he wife (me mother) yell each other and Kris no mark. He say science change all time. Father say he know best. Father old almost 67

    (Hannah say that you right. Fight no good. Niklas go church because you. Me tell him you no need pray Smile father but he say that ok. He say grandpapa yell lot. He say grandpapa say Niklas idiot. He say Niklas no idiot. He say he want spend time outside because grandpapa yell all time. No let play computer. Yell that he wake late. Yell everything. Me yell Niklas to because father yell me if me no yell. Me confuse. Me no no waht do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing social scientist. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing councillor. She has amazing friends. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This blog is definitely worth waking up to. The writer writes on vary important social issues

    thanks
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely agree. This is fantastic stuff!

      Linda

      Delete
    2. These are no usual blogs. Smile inspires a whole bunch of us.

      Thanks Smile

      newbie

      Delete
  9. Dear Author,

    Our dean has been so much interested in your blog that instead of just being an advisor, he is doing his own research on this. We are hoping that this is not the case as it will affect our marks. We have talked to our professor but we cant do much about this. The dean has also ask our social sciences department to look at these blogs as reference.

    We are feeling a little down because we are concerned about our grades

    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. Helloooo!!!! What is going on here? Is anyone listening? Is there anyone home? I know, I know ....

      Thanks mrizvi. Appreciate you letting us know that this is a good blog

      Delete
    2. Just chill Plunker. Take a cold bath. Or read one of Smile's blog again. That should calm you down. No point in popping an artery. Kids these days do not think seriously. And yes, Smile wants us to be kind

      Good work mrizvi. How is school coming along kiddo

      Delete
  11. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Linda Dave Karen Kris Kim Jimmy Cleo Keith Boris Brenda mrizvi Plunker Batman Superwoman Retiree Group Newbie Fellow Literature Marg
    Tiara Mike Jasmeet Craig Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers
    Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk