Purley High Street


Image result for london photos








Today please read my 
Recipe Blog too
Thank You

Nowadays it is hot here in London. Sunny morning with 23 C
Apart from sightseeing, certain things are like Book Marks
for me. Whenever I come to London, I never miss that.

My Daughter used to live in Downtown Purley before moving to Grimbsy.
I always go to Purley to revive memorable moments. I roam around
the High Street, that is Downtown Purley.

It is small place with Barkley, Lloyds and Santander, all the banks, on one
side of the street. On the other side is Post Office, Cafes and Charity Shops,
Salvation Army, Oxfam Cancer Research and so on.

I love these shops, these are like antique shops. You can enjoy all the China
and so many things of old times. Bus # 289 goes from my Daughter's place
to Purley. I used to enjoy shunting between both of my Daughter's places.

My Son in law always makes sure to have travel things ready for me. 
One extra house key, one mobile phone and Oyster travel card, it is 
like pay as you go card. I put 4.50 Ponds to top up, from the nearby 
Off Licence shop.

I gave 5 Pond bill He accepted that but let me know that this is old Bill.
Now they have all the plastic ones. I was on Bus # 289 and in 20 minutes
I am at Purley, walking around High Street, the Downtown.

I walked around the  Purley library and now I am in Tesco, to recall memorable moments. I am at Tesco Cafe, enjoying tea in Costa china, having multigrain toasted bread slice with butter writing my Blog.

At cafe my 10 Pond bill was not accepted but I had some change that was 
enough for my tea and toast. After that I went to Santander bank to change
my bills. It was just 2 minutes walk. I had only couple of these old bills
I am fine now. I enjoyed my time. At 2.30 pm I was home. 

My grand daughter was working from home she was in the meeting.
She asked me if I can pick up the Youngest one from school as Mom 
will be late. I love to be with my grand kids. 

He is in Grade 6th, I didn't come straight home. I stopped at the nearby
Sainsbury to give him some treats. I gave him 5 Pond bill to get what
he wants and keep the change. He was surprised and amazed. These 
moments will be memorable for me as well as for him.

In the evening I played Ludo with my Grand Daughter and the 
Youngest one. My Grand Daughter is working and also doing her 
Masters. My Daughter had program to watch Movie with her in 
law sisters. 

They got Movie ticket for her. She was not feeling good to leave me 
behind. I forced her to go to enjoy. Love and respect has to be 
commanded not demanded. We have to give our Kids space to 
let them enjoy.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner.Lots of customers here early morning as recipe blogs are very popular. Priest brought veggie omelette and was offering to customers who were saying Morning Smile. Some customers were saying that he is taking advantage of the big crowd that we have for recipe blog and trying to bribe people to come to his sermons. Priest heard that and looked hurt, but he didn't say anything

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was a great. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. We talked about the recipe

      Cleo

      Delete
  3. I read this blog every day. It is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome Purley goer! She has an awesome family! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Marg

      Delete
    2. I wait for 35 min but fresh donut no available. I sorry

      SA

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Happy Worker come and say how you. I say I very anger but I no want talk blog. she say what do you mean? I say I very anger with Madam son because he no give her mobile phone but her law son give her phone even though she there for vacation. She say yes that bad that Madam son no take care her. She say but remember you no suppose talk blog. I say yes. She say you need calm you because you very anger. I say yes my Madam write trick in blog. She say what trick? I say I will go play Ludo. I think she remember joke I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your blog today.

    The subcommittee on nutrition read the blog today wanted me to begin. The retired nutritionist and the retired dieticians were particularly pleased with the recipe blog. They immediately reached out to the hospital and the hospital also extended their thanks to you. There are a no. of ex-patients who look forward to the new recipes and since it is healthy, it is a very positive experience for everyone.

    The retirees appreciate your concept of bookmarks that you shared. They retired mental health consultant pointed out that this is a novel and innovative technique to remember things. The retired author who wanted to do the reading of the blog pointed out that this is a play of words that you do so aptly. The retired mental health consultants however were of the view that this is not simply a matter of showcasing a concept but the actual concept which is more important. As they could not decide, they requested your help to clarify it

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The faculty of literature were invited to the reading today. The Dean invites a different faculty every day so all can enjoy and experience the readings. The senior Literature profs were amazed at the blog. A couple of them were thinking of assigning this as assignment to their students. The Dean overheard their conversation and asked them to not do that. He said to the profs, that Smile has used her imagination, her folksy writing style and combined all that to transform a commonly used symbol, ie bookmark, into something completely different. It will not be fair for the students to be able to comprehend any of that. He suggested that the profs should use this blog in the class to exemplify how imagination and power of language can be combined to create a potent mix.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing. She has an amazing family. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing counsellor. What an amazing person my Smile !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say father yell Kris today because he no get tele. Father yell Niklas because he no play ludo father. Father say father want go old Deutschland place because father bookmark too but no one take father. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say you chiken recipe kris good. Hannah say she make niklas amount to try and give niklas amount to Niklas and he kris like. Hannah say nabor go vacation so she give niklas amount Kris and he like too. Hannah say she plan make for father tomoro. Niklas say you Niklas luck because you give 4 pond him Niklas say grandpapa say Niklas need take grandpapa ice cream. Me explain grandpapa that you pay but he no lisen. Me explain father that Niklas need do work and he no able play ludo but father say he play video all time so why he no play father like you Niklas. Father rite. Niklas lazie. Hannah tire. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What the hell!! Can we not have one good day! Is it too much to ask! My blood pressure is shooting through the roof!

    Nice work mrizvi. Thank you for making us all so proud

    ReplyDelete
  12. Reeeelaaax Plunker. Just calm down. Why do you have to have so high expectations. You already know that there is no point in teaching the kids these days. Besides Smile has asked us to be gentle

    Thank you mrizvi. Amazing comment today. Very informed judgement

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another fresh new blog today. How does Smile churn these blogs on a daily basis

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smile is a maestro. She knows how to write great ideas at a moments notice

      newbie

      Delete
  14. Thanks Lucy Boris Dave Linda Keith Newbie Kyle N mrizvi Plunker Batman Jasmeet Kim Cleo Brenda Karen Superwoman Happy Reader and Mother in law Craig Marg Literature Fellow Retiree Group Jimmy Tiara Smile Addict Kris Stephen Tiara Greg Pete Josh Liz Michelle Paula Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk