Having Tea at Costa


Image result for freshney place pictures






Today please read
My Recipe Blog Too
Thank You


It is Tuesday sunny beautiful morning with 19 C It is 11.30, I am
with my Daughter at the Grimsby central library. She wants to check out
if there are some activities for me to enjoy like my own Senior's Club
in Toronto.

She also has to drop some books as donation. I checked the activities in 
library brochure, there was none of my interest. There was Tai chi for
2 ponds, Sewing, tea party for 8 ponds, computer basic for 4 ponds, 
many such things.

After that I asked my Daughter to drop me at the Grimsby train station.
I stayed there for a while then decided to go to Freshney Place, the shopping
Centre. It is just 5 minutes walking distance from the station. 

It is 12.30, I am sitting at Costa, having tea and fruit bun, freshly baked
very tasty. My tea is in china tea pot and cup. It was just couple of days back
on 13th of July, I was here with two of my Daughters.Time flies things 
change so quickly,. We have to value the moments in hand.

My Youngest Daughter now gone home to Reading. I am enjoying my tea
busy writing my Blog, still I can not stop myself from thinking about the
precious moments, which I spent with my Daughters.

Last night I didn't have good sleep. I was about to sleep, it was 12 midnight.
My Eldest grandson entered from somewhere, he wanted to talk to me. to
spend some time just one on one with me. 

We were sitting downstairs in the sitting room, for more than an hour.
I went to bed after 1.30 night. When we are old, we can not sleep right 
away, it takes time. Anyway, I am OK now, enjoying my Day. 

Two of My Daughters calling me to keep connection. It is nearly 2 pm, 
my Daughter coming to pick me up. I am done with my Blog
have to go, talk to you later.

Father just try to understand, Food at the Grand Party was all from
outside. My Daughter didn't cook anything for the guests. Her two sisters
helped her out to make food for people at home. Not many just fifteen.
Don't twist things to bother Kris, Hannah and Niklas. 

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner as usual there are lots of customers since morning because this is recipe Thursday. Some are taking extra copies for their friends. It is a festive atmosphere

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWN was fantastic. We took the nature trail today. Lots of discussion about Smile's blog today

      Cleo

      Delete
    2. SWS was great. We decided to go on the nature route.We talked about today's blog, specially the recipe

      Tiara

      Delete
    3. Jimmy, we have run out of copies of the recipes in lobby A. Can you please help

      thanks
      Peter

      Delete
    4. Apparently lobby D also ran out of copies. I put extra copies today as I know some people take more than one, but looks like people are taking more.

      I have now re-supplied lobbies A and D with the copies of the recipe blog. Lobbies B and C were also running low, so I have replenished the supplies there too. Hopefully it will be ok now but let me know if you need more

      Jimmy

      Delete
  3. Thank you for writing this blog. It is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Craig

      Delete
    2. I sorry. I was cleaning late at night so when I go donut shop they no lot donut. They want give me one more donut but it was no fresh so I no take.

      Smile Addict

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Wicked job worker come and say how you. I say I no want talk you. She say oh that no nice. Why you no want talk me? I say because my Madam tell me. Wicked job worker say that did she write something about you today? I say no she no write but she tell me before that I no suppose talk because you wicked. Wicked worker say but may be she change mind because remember she change mind about gift. I say what you mean. She say well, one day she say give gift and next day she say no give gift and then she say no wory. Did it no happen. I say yes it happen. She say see, that's what I mean. May be she change mind. I say yes. She say ok lets see what she write tomorrow because you do bad job so you need think. I say I will. She smile and say I need go as my job done. I do 2 bad job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees did not go for our long walk today. We are still very tired from the walk from yesterday. Some of the retirees are still suffering from cramps also. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. The retirees instead went straight to the reading of your blog.

    The retirees are amazed that you are enjoying your time in a foreign land just like you do at home. The retirees are also amazed that you are continuing to share recipes and blogs at the same pace as before. As is customary on these readings on Thursdays, there was a wide array of listeners who were here including hospital administrators, cooking staff, retired and active chefs, physicians, nurses as well as numerous ex patients. They all thanked you for your blog and recipe

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The Smile Army simply loved your blog. They are big meat eaters and like meat, so your recipe blog was something they really enjoyed. The vegetarian students were a little down because the Army thought that you don't like vegetarian food. The students were also down because their parents are continuing to micro manage their time. We know that you explained to us that this is because they care for us but they need to understand that we are only with them for a few days. Once we go back to the dorms, then they cant even keep tabs on us. Some students feel that they wish their parents are like those of the lucky guy because in most cases, we are told that we need to be in the house by 11pm otherwise they will lock us out, they don't give us cars but do give us long lectures and explain the same things many many times. It is so frustrating. We know that the lucky guy is probably spared all this because of you explaining to your son about all this.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing Costa goer. She has an amazing family. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing counsellor. What an amazing person my Smile !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say you yell father and say father twist but father no twist. Father say why 2 doter make food for fifteen people. Father say Hannah make food for 300 people. Father say party good because lot people meet lot people. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say you recipe kris good. Hannah say she make niklas amount and give to Niklas and nabor for taste. Hannah say they kris like so Hannah make for father tomorrow. Hannah say you injoy and do kris thing. Father yell me and say father want go kafee like you and kaffee in china. Me say you no go china because china far. Father say do. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Man. I guess the lunacy will never stop. Kids today. Will they ever learn

    Thanks mrizvi. Jolly good comment

    ReplyDelete
  12. You know Plunker that kids will be kids. Why worry about them. Some are worse than others. And I guess we are dealing with one of the bad one

    Fantastic job mrizvi for informing us that this is a good blog. Much appreciated

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk