Grimsby Train Station


Image result for Grimsby train station photos











It is Monday, I am in Grimsby. It is much cooler here, 19 C
I have to use light jacket. Yesterday we started our journey
at 1.30 arrived here at 7.30 pm. We had a stop over at one of the
Services. Here in England on Motorway, you can find Services 
at every 12 to 15 minutes.

 I had multigrain toasted slice with butter orange marmalade
and tea from Costa. My Youngest had meal from McDonald
We were home at 7.30, my Eldest surprised his Mom with 
Birthday cake. It was with fresh Strawberry, Cherries one. 
Beautifully decorated.

We had pictures and enjoyed after that I set up my computer
to get connected with my Readers Family. I went to bed after 
12 midnight and by the Grace of God had a good night sleep.

My Daughter is very fond of flowers. Her back garden is not so
big still is full of all kinds of Roses, Daisies, Pensies so many of
them. She maintained her front and back garden. It takes her
about an hour of watering her plants.

She never skips that, doesn't trust anyone. She is worried, may
be others will water with full force  or directly on flowers that will 
damage her plants. Anyway it is 9 am, I am at the school to drop my 
Youngest. He is in Grade seven. I never miss to accompany my 
Daughter to pick or drop him. 

It was no time to change, I was out of my bed washed my face and
jumped in the car. It is 9.30 am I am in the back garden with my bowl 
of cereal. I am enjoying my morning walk in the garden.

It is 10.30 am my daughter is going with her husband to buy things for 
the Grand party to be held on 14th July this Saturday. She dropped me at
Freshney Shopping Centre. I have to get my walking shoes. I looked at
Clark, Newlook and many stores like that.

I wanted something comfortable but not expensive. I don't enjoy expensive
things. I got from Primark store my walking shoes for 3 ponds. It is perfect
I am happy. I am at Marks Spencer Cafe having tea and fruit scone.

It was not good. I am going now to Grimbsy train station. It is 5 minutes 
walk. I am enjoying. My Daughter just called me, it is already 3 pm. I have
to go to school to pick my Youngest. 

Dear Kris Father very selfish, tell him that I gave 10 Ponds to my Grandson
to eat ice cream  and keep the change. Why Father always makes Niklas
 and Hannah life miserable. He is really very selfish. Cake was for my 
Daughter's Birthday. Brunch was not for me, it was for the whole family.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWN was fantastic. We took the nature trail today. Lots of discussion about Smile's blog

      Cleo

      Delete
    2. SWS was fun too. We talked about the Smile blog and her kindness to her readers. A no. of people talked about her writing.

      Tiara

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome blogger! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for writing the blog. I read this blog every day.

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Craig

      Delete
    2. I sory they no lot fresh donut. Box donut fresh but they no extra fresh donut. I wait 35 min. I sory.

      SA

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Happy Worker come and say how you? I say I ok. She say but you no look good, all ok? I say I feel low. She say what happen? You other job ok? I say yes I no feel low because job problem, I feel low because I make my Madam sad and anger because I talk blog. She say no worry, she only wrote about that in blog to help you. She is probably ok now. I say no she no write for me again. I so anger at me. She say no worry, just lisen to what she told you that don't talk about blog and focus work. I say her that what I try but I sometime make mistake. She say it ok. I say but how you know what she write because I no show you blog. She say she need go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees were not able to go for our long walk today as the retirees were very tired. We had a long walk yesterday as we walked for 10 mins with only 1 short break of approx. 2 mins or so. Our walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the ones that you take. We went straight to the reading of the blog

    The retirees are very puzzled and perplexed that you are able to do so many activities. We are also surprised that your grandson is ok to spend time with you. Our grandkids don't spend time with us and frankly neither do we prefer to spend time with them

    The retirees are also surprised that you are not spending money on yourself. We retirees prefer to use all the money on ourselves and don't save anything or share with others, unless of course during Christmas times.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. We delayed the reading for about a minute to enable Smile Army to come. We never delay the reading but the Dean asked us to wait for a minute or so as the Smile Army has been working on the Smile Garden beautification and maintenance for several days now and it is very hot these days. Just yesterday, one Smile Army volunteer almost fainted due to dehydration and heat exhaustion. As soon as the Smile Army came, we started the reading. The Dean immediately stood up. He attentively listens to the blog standing up and in silence.

    The faculty of metallurgy was in attendance today. They were thinking that you went to the train station to review metallurgical advancements. Another prof said that you visit these places to gather contents for your blog. Prof George disagreed and said that you typically write your blog anywhere. The other prof insisted. We are wondering if you can help clarify

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say you no ask father health but say father shellfish. Father say father sik but father still take care all. Like father wake Niklas for morning walk, and father make own breakfast and father call Kris (me) office to remind about lot thing. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say father upset today. Father say you please no rite that father shellfish because father no like and get little upset. Hannah say you care all and no bother any. Niklas say grandpapa yell all all time because grandpapa very anger. Niklas say grandpapa wake Niklas morning before son and say he need go walk see see with father but Niklas no want go morning. Niklas say grandpapa throw ice and water bed so Niklas face hurt and Niklas no able slip because bed wet. Father very anger because you say father shellfish. Me say father that you joke but father ring bell all time and wake Niklas and call me office all time. Me no able work. Niklas no able slip. Hannah no able rest. Father no able hapy. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yet another fresh blog today! How does Smile do it!

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just enjoy the blog. Smile has fresh content every day

      newbie

      Delete
  11. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing traveller. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing councillor. She has amazing friends. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Smile put together an amazing blog. And what does she get ? Did someone even had courtesy to read? I know I know. ... Smile is so generous that she wants us to be kind to all

    Thank you mrizvi. Good guess buddy

    ReplyDelete
  13. caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxxxx. You are right about what you said but keep in mind that kids are kids. They dont take things seriously

    Good job mrizvi. How is school kiddo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk