Listen to your body


Image result for garden photos





Today please read my
Recipe Blog Too
Thank You



It is Tuesday weather is on colder side, It is 18 C. Grimsby is colder
than London. I am sitting in my Daughter's back garden. I have to wear 
my woolen shawl, though it is 12 after. I am enjoying the scenic view.

Pink, red, yellow, white, roses of all colors and so many beautiful flowers
all around. Gardener is busy planting new saplings. Cleaning Lady busy
inside, my Daughter is busy running in and out, giving directions.

Yesterday I was very tired, I came at night from London, was up at 9 am
to drop my Youngest to school. From 10.30 to 3 pm was running between
Freshney Shopping Centre and Grimsby Train Station.

At 3.30 went to school to my Youngest, I was home around 4 pm. I was 
invited for Dinner at my Daughter's friend place at 6 pm. In between 
I had to take shower, have something to eat and sort my clothes
what to wear. I was back from dinner at 9 pm.

After so many years I had to take Tylenol, I had no option. We have to listen
our body. I was to bed early at 10.30. Today I didn't go to drop my Youngest.
I have to slow down. 

I have to keep in mind that I am 74, why I keep on forgetting that.
It is windy and cold I have to go inside now. I have to listen my body.

Kris Dear tell Father when we have Brunch, we have to skip Breakfast and Lunch. Why Father behaves like a Baby and not understand. Please don't yell at Niklas.

Dear Students, my Eldest facing the same situation. I told you that all
parents are same. They strongly believe that they have already prepared
their Kids to face the word and these are the final touches.

You have to deal tactfully when you see you can win I mean Parents are in 
mood to listen, try to avail the chance. This works in all situations. This 
technique will help you in your life ahead, at home and also at your work 
place. Have patience. Patience is virtue works in all situations.

Dear Retirees I am following Football World Cup, not watching the whole 
thing still aware of what's going on. Any way thanks for reminding.
Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs don't you worry just relax and focus on your work.

Dear Smile Army please don't overdo. Take some time off, it is too hot.
I don't like to see any of you to get sick. Dear Students My Friend George 
is right I write my Blog anywhere. Nowadays in the back garden of my Daughter. 

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Customers are asking me for extra copies of the recipe blog as they are taking extras for their friends and neighbours. Smile recipes are very popular here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jimmy. Can you leave extra copies of the recipes in the meeting rooms. We are out of it in lobby D already

      Marcy

      Delete
    2. I left a big bundle in all the rooms so I am surprised that all copies are gone. I have now put additional stack in all lobbies as Lobby A also ran out

      Jimmy

      Delete
    3. SWS was great. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog

      Tiara

      Delete
    4. SWN was fun too. In our case, participants still were talking about Smile's recipe blog

      Cleo

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome Tylenol taker! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is my lifeline. I read it every day

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. Of course, there was also a box of fresh SDs with a note from SA

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early today and posted the blog. Of course the SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster

      Marg

      Delete
    2. I write note to thank post person. I take blog at night and read to my kid. They learn lot to Smile

      SA

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go Mr Supervisor and I say I need time out because I need go prey. He say what hapen. I say I prey because my Madam help so many people but who help my Madam? He say but you Madam say focus work. I say yes but she sick. She never take Tylenol but she need eat Tylenol because she sick. She no take break. She help lot people. He say ok but you need do lot work. I say yes but I no plan take lunch and work during lunch hour. He say but you need break. I say no my Madam need break. I think he remember joke and go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees did not go for our long walk today. We are still very tired from the walk from yesterday. The retirees instead went straight to the reading of your blog.

    The retired chef and the cafe manager led th reading of the recipe blog whereas the retired nutritionist and the retired health worker led the reading of this blog. They were all very pleased. The cafe manager was happy because Smile recipes are a big hit.

    The retirees would like to request you to please take some rest. The retired priest was here and he wanted to lead a prayer for your health and well being however we asked another retiree to do so. The Lady was here and he also prayed but she did that in a different language. She repeated some sentence in a foreign language 5 times. After that she asked us to say amen, which we did

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The Smile Army was very pleased at the reading of the blog as you had a callout to them.The Smile Army asked us to thank you for the recipe. They said that this is a recipe that you wrote with students in mind. Prof George and Dean were however very concerned because you needed to medication for yourself. Prof George said that he will only take the 2 copies of the recipe blog today but will try not to have Lucy look at the regular blog because your health news will be a lot of concern for Lucy. The Dean smiled and said as a joke, that will Lucy even let you enter the house without the blog? Prof George said no chance.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing people person. She has an amazing family. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing counsellor. What an amazing person my Smile is !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say father yell Hannah because he no run in and out like you doter when you ring bell. Father say father Father and no Niklas. Father say father head of house. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah niklas rest today because father very upset. Hannah say you no wory Hannah because Hannah take iboprufain. Hannah say Hannah brain kris pain. Hannah say you please get kris rest because you very act. Father anger that you say father babie and you lot fun and me no able do any for father. Me say you do all you and you Kris no do. Father say do. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Man. I guess the lunacy will never stop. Kids today. Will they ever learn

    Thanks mrizvi. Jolly good comment

    ReplyDelete
  12. You know Plunker that kids will be kids. Why worry about them. Some are worse than others. And I guess we are dealing with one of the bad one

    Fantastic job mrizvi for informing us that this is a good blog. Much appreciated

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk