Tames and Trafalgar


Image result for london pictures











It is Wednesday sunny hot morning in London UK with 35 C
We also have London in Canada just to clarify. I used to work
full time on Wednesdays, playing Darts and Bowling but it is OK
I am on vacation.

I am done with all my things talked to my Daughters and also to my 
Grade 7th friend. She lives in Downtown London. We set our meeting
for 1 pm Thursday at Trafalgar square. 

It will take around 2 hours for me to be there from Croydon so 1 pm 
will be fine, why to panic and rush. It is always good to have time in 
hand.

It is only 10 am and my Daughter wont be back from work until 4 pm.
I started thinking why am I wasting my time. I have just couple of days 
here in London. 

I am in Central London now, started my journey at 10.30 from Croydon.
Got Bus # 109 from Thornton Heath Pond, in 40 minutes I was at Brixton 
Station. From there I got Bus # 159. It goes through Trafalgar, Piccadilly,
Tames and terminates at Marble Arch.

I was in Bus # 159 and Trafalgar was 25 minutes away. I started feeling 
suffocated. There was no aeration. I decided to get down and take 
another bus. First I have to check my Oyester, may be there is no money
left. There was only 20 Pence.

I gave my 20 Pond bill to top up. He didn't accept, same problem.
It was old bill. I have to change in bank. Luckily I had 5 pond bill
the new one. He top up for 4.50 for day pass.

I got Bus # 3 to go to Trafalgar. Canadian embassy is also at Trafalgar
Square, in front is Tate's Art Gallery. I went over there too. After that 
went to Garfunkel Restaurant to have soup and toast. 

It was not good and slice was not toasted. I didn't have it just made the 
payment and decided to start my journey back. I was back home around 
4 pm, very tired. I have to take three buses way back. From Trafalgar
Bus # 3, from Brixton 109 to Thornton Heath Pond and 289 to home.

I got your comments today so writing about that. Kris you start taking decisions Father will never agree to let you make that. You can see TV is gone I mean thrown away, all food waste. He didn't allow to give to Food Bank. All because of Father. he is old now, He has to take back seat.

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs, why you no answer your Supervisor. It is rude and why whistle at work place. It is not your home and don't write about having allergy. Everyone can read that. Don't play ludo, focus on work.

Dear Students I told you that have to take it, nothing can be done. My Eldest also paid rent for his Residence. You have to share the expenses with your Parents. You are part of family. Have patience. 

Dear Readers, I made only one request that was for myself. Please don't
discuss my Son. He takes very good care of me. He is behind all of my active 
life style. No one listens. 

Most of you always not only discuss but make sure to say bad words. I don't know about him but every time I feel hurt. This is too much for me. I am sorry it is too difficult to take.

I am sorry my Blogs getting longer, I don't like that but I get Comments 
late so after I write my Blogs, these matters are on top, I mean have to be discussed. Dear Retirees it is great that you people handling the situation. Book Marks are just in my mind, not the real ones.

Don't let anyone discuss Religion and to compare Cultures in Blog
Reading Sessions. I am happy with my Friend the Priest in Ireland.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being Friday, customers are lining up outside my shop to read blog as inside is completely full. They come here before going home or to the pub. It is like a community center here. The councillor is here as well. The priest was here in the morning as it is less busy then. He was making lots of notes from the past blogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There were mixed emotions in the SWS today. People were really happy to see today's blog because it however when everyone realized that it is Friday, they were feeling a little gloomy.

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. There were mixed emotions in the SWS today. People were really happy to see today's blog because it however when everyone realized that it is Friday, they were feeling a little gloomy.

      Tiara

      Delete
  3. This blog is my lifeline. I read it every day

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome psychologist! She is an awesome therapist. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards. I was pulling in the parking lot just as Craig and Jasmeet were going in the office. So probably lost by 1 minute

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I didn't realize that you are just behind us otherwise would have waited for you.

      I posted the blog right away as this is the first thing that we do

      Craig

      Delete
    2. And yes there were donuts for everyone.

      Craig

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go Job Worker with video kid. I say her how you. She say I busy no time talk blog. I say her I no want talk blog because I no suppose talk blog, I want talk about video kid. I say her my Madam so good that if video kid give you bad note will you be happy ? She say video kid 4 so no suppose give me card but I get you point and no I wont be happy. I say her but my Madam no say anything bad about her son. She say yes that's because she is very kind. I say yes. I wanted to say more but I remember I no suppose talk so I go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The retirees do not understand that how you are going from one bus to the other. The retirees don't travel on public buses as it is very tiring for us. We don't travel often but only do so when our kids drive us

    Many retirees were furious that you were sent on a trip with old bank notes! Other retirees pointed out that you are an example for kindness and courage as instead of cursing the brat, you are actually asking everyone to leave him alone. The family on joint family living then submitted a resolution. The resolution was to commend you for how courageously and kindly you are handling yourself even though you were given obsolete currency by your son. Some retirees also wanted to use some colorful language for the gentleman but based on your request, we did not include it in the resolution.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The blog reading created a little bit of a problem as the Smile Army got very upset with your son. Your blog reminded them, and all of us as well, about the atrocious treatment that you get. it started with one of the professor was heard saying to Prof George that he is wondering if this is even possible Smile is in a foreign land and yet he gave her no mobile phone, no money, nothing! Prof George said that at least she is with her daughters. Smile Army heard this exchange and started raising slogans against him. The Dean however intervened and reminded everyone of your desire to let these matter not be discussed. Smile Army then stopped their protests. It is a good thing that he was there. The Dean was then heard saying to Prof George that she is a very kind and brave lady. We then went to play darts

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say you yell father lot today and say father old and no able think rite. Father say chancellor old to, so should Deutchland no lisen Chancelor. Father say you president trump old to, so should Cananda no lisen trump? Father say lot people no want watch tele because German teem lost. What rong? Father say rong was when Kris get rong tele and it so bad that shop no want take bak. Father say Hannah fault that food go bad because why she make food so many day erly. Father say father need cancel party because what to celebrate if Deutschland so bad in cup. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say you please no wory food because father get upset. Hannah say it ok because all fathers get upset when they get old. as not all like you. Hannah say you please take rest because you kris act. Niklas say grandpapa very anger and yell all. Grandpapa make Niklas walk in driveway 10 min because he say grandpapa not old and very act. Me explain father that Smile joke and no say you old but father anger and say it me fault that me get bad tele. Me no able return tele so get new tele and give old to nabor. Nabor say give to Niklas so he play video but father will get anger. Nabor say no care. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This blog was a lifesaver for our meeting today. We were having a discussion about how to start a new corporate initiative and were going nowhere. During the break, we read your blog. It provided us amazingly clear insights that if we persevere, then we can achieve our goals despite all obstacles and challenges

    thank you
    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing therapist. She is amazing writer. She has amazing family. She is amazingly active. She is involved in amazing activities. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well well well. Here we go again. Another day, same thing. I wish Smile has not asked us to be so civil.

    Thanks mrizvi. Fantastic comment

    ReplyDelete
  13. Caaaaalllmmmmm down Plunker. Yes Smile has asked us to be nice, so be considerate

    Great comment mrizvi. Good job

    ReplyDelete
  14. We have been somewhat swamped in the expansion plans of our establishment to the Asian continent. We however have continued to kept up our daily praxis of reviewing your sagacious and captivating compositions. After going through a somewhat busy day inundated with menial and tedious tasks associated with augmenting the enterprise, we always come back to our serai to the comfort of these artistic blogs. These blogs have entertained us, educated us, humoured us and above all kept us grounded. We know that you are quite busy and yet are not neglecting your readers. We wanted to take a couple of minutes to express our sincere appreciation for that.

    thank you for making our days brighter
    Dave and Linda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk