Closets not to be cluttered


Image result for flowers pigeon garden pictures














It is Saturday beautiful morning sunny with light drizzle. It is 10 am, 18 C
just stopped raining, I am sitting in the back garden. It is beautiful bright
sunny, not too hot, not too cold, just perfect with cool breeze. Garden giving 
beautiful look after the morning shower. 

Yesterday my Daughter had to go to Freshney Shopping Centre to get 
uniform for her son. I try to avail any chance to get out to make my day.
Train station is across the Shopping Centre. I stayed there for a while 
and walked around the shopping area.

I love to go to Thrift Stores like Oxfam and all such shops. I can see the 
things relate to past decades. The beautiful China crockery, the decoration
pieces and so many other stuff. It looks for a while that I am part of it, 
living in that Era. 

I picked one dark brown hand bag for myself from Oxfam for two pounds.
Not too big, just perfect size for me. At our age, we can not handle big, 
bulky and heavy things. 

I donated two shirts and some stoles from my closet to Oxfam as couple 
of days back  my Daughter bought me two beautiful shirts from Marks 
Spencer.

We have to sort our closet from time to time. When we add some, we have 
to get rid of couple of our old stock from our cupboard. It will never let 
your closets be cluttered also when we get some we have to give some 
to others.

Kris Dear my Daughter invited only one day 20 people not the whole week.
All week party is too much, please cancel that. Hannah and Niklas not 
Father slaves. Please let Niklas play Video games. All kids do that.

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs why you take out tea out of fridge. Not fair to 
touch other people stuff. You can only do what you want with things of 
your own not with things of other people.

Dear Retirees we don't have to bother what other people doing. If Lady
doesn't want to discuss about her culture just leave it. Parents kids 
relationship is very complicated.

I think whatever parents do is out of their love, which looks demanding and commanding most of the times. Kids can never understand all that 
till they have kids of their own. I understood my Parents, but it was too 
late, they were gone by then.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Lots of customers in my shop even though it is Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D. I will post the blogs from the weekend later today

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the delayed posting, I was caught up in some other issues. I have now posted all the weekend blogs

      Delete
    2. SWS was fun. People were saying TGIM (Thank God Its Monday)

      Tiara

      Delete
    3. SWN was fun too. We talked about the great friends and some of the other readers that Smile is helping out

      Cleo

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome train station goer. She is an awesome writer. She has an awesome schedule. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for being my lifeline. Your blog means a lot to me

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. I did not see the weekend blogs though. There was also a box of fresh SDs with a note from SA.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early today and posted the blog. I had problems with the printer so could not print the weekend blogs.

      Of course the SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster

      Marg

      Delete
    2. The printer problems are fixed now. I have posted the blogs from the weekend. As always, they were the first items that were printed on the printer after it was fixed :-)

      Craig

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Mr. Supervisor come and say me why you late today? I say because I need go and donate all thing to Oxfam. He say what you talk? I say my Madam explain in blog that we need donate so I donate all my cloth and all my shoes. I think he remember joke. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees did not go for our long walk today. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. The retirees instead went straight to the reading of your blog.

    The retirees are amazed that you have been making use of every single day of your vacation at the same time you have not stopped writing your blogs and responding to your readers' queries. Your visit to the shopping center, train station, back garden tea routine, flowers inspection and so much more is an inspiration to us.

    The lady was very pleased and pointed out to all that you believe in tolerance and urged all of us to do the same. The retired priest apologized to her and clarified that he didnt intend to make her uncomfortable

    The retired child activists and the retired human rights activists were very concerned as we got reports that some of the temple kids are being forced to add their parents to the bank accounts. The retired activists were of the view that these are not kids but young adults. They are planning to seek legal advice. Their perspective is that it is illegal and immoral to force anyone, specially a defenseless young adult, to share banking information. The lady said that because it is a temple kids issue therefore we should not worry about them. She is planning on asking the temple priest to come here to give a talk to us. We are not really interested in the talk but are interested in addressing the issue. Would you be able to help?

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The students are very upset because the parent of one of our friend are pressurizing her for the joint bank account. She goes to the temple so its possible that she is the same person that some of your other readers have talked about. She confided to us that there is a significant discrimination between boys and girls in her culture. She said that the rules for sons are different than those for daughters. Prof George is thinking of giving him a room in her home to hide for a few days and then she can go to a different city, if she chooses. She was very pleased but Prof George said that he needs to check with 2 people - Mrs. Lucy and you

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say father very tire today because father call lot peeple for party. Father say father very act like father wake before morning, then make own brakfast because father indepen, father then wake Niklas because father like help all, father then go train station for time alone and then father go walk. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say kris care lot all Niklases and all. Hannah say you kris act and niklas rest. Hannah say you please care you. Niklas say grandpapa wake Niklas with ice and then throw water jug on Niklas bed. Niklas say Niklas no no where Niklas slip nite because bed no dry so soon. Niklas say Niklas then need go with father to sea see, then train station and then walk driveway. Father very yell me because father say me no give gift father. Father want go train station but me forget cushion so me yell Niklas because he no do any. He say it no he fault. Me say me no care because me need go back home get cushion. Father want small party but Hannah say it better one party and no many small party. Me confuse.Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing psychologist. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing councillor. She has amazing friends. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What the hell! I dont care. I thought I will write like a kid today as it may make a difference. I know, I know ....

    Good job mrizvi. Thanks for writing your comment

    ReplyDelete
  12. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Just take it easy

    Cool comment mrizvi. You write good kiddo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk