From Croydon ---> Tooting --> Trafalgar


Image result for london pictures











It is Friday sunny 32 C, these are couple of my last days in London.
On Sunday morning I will leave for Grimbsy for couple of weeks.
Today I planned to go to my cousin's place, her husband died last 
year. I also have to see my Grade five school friend.

My cousin lives in Tooting, it is 25 minutes drive from Croydon, my
Daughter's place. My son in law was going there so I accompanied him.
I stayed with my cousin for couple of hours, from 10 to 12.

My son in law dropped me at Streathem Station, from there I got 109 to Brixton. I already top up my Oyster travel card with Pond 4.50.that was enough for the day in buses only. My friend lives near Finchley station, she decided to come to Trafalgar, that would be a bit closer for me.

From Brixton I got Bus # 3 for Trafalgar. I had plan to see my friend there
right at the entrance of Canadian Embassy. Nowadays London is very
crowded. It is Tourists season. Buses overloaded and too much traffic.
It took me two hours to be there. My friend was waiting for me.

She is not in good shape needs knee surgery may be next month.We went to Garfunkel restaurant. It was right there. We had Jacket potato with sweet corn, onion ring and salad. She didn't let me pay. She said you are guest.

I started my journey back to Croydon at 3.15, I was home at 5.45. I had to
take three buses. Bus # 3 after that 109 last one 289. My Daughter from 
Grimbsy, coming tonight with her family to see her daughter and to 
pick me up. Her Daughter is special, lives in Home.

Dear Readers My request didn't make any difference. You people still cursing my Son for my old currency. These Bills were lying in my drawer from my last trip. I reminded many times to my son to deposit in the account. 

He was of opinion that money is with me or in bank doesn't matter. 
I got that money with me. Now please leave him alone.

Dear Reader doing 2 Job please don't color your hair. I am old so I have to 
do hair color. I told you not to listen your Job Worker 2 colleague, she is not 
your friend. 

Kris Dear I told you Father is sick behaving like a baby. Throwing and breaking TV is not normal. He needs treatment. Don't yell at Niklas
for anything please.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. There are a lot of customers here today as the out of town customers also came. Customers dont go to church now as the blog is available in the morning. A handful of customers went to the church and they joked that it was better for those that didnt go because they could read the unfiltered blog as the priest was also quoting heavily from it too but adding some of his own comments. I served Yogurt smoothie in the afternoon and it was a big hit. It is a very festive atmosphere due to the blogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome!! She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend of all readers. She has awesome family. She is an awesome counsellor. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like you blog China. I no write last days but I read

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read blog France. I read but no comment all time

      Delete
    2. You blog good. I read Italy

      Delete
    3. I read blog Russia. I read family

      Delete
  4. Thank you for writing. This blog is my lifeline.

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. My rude and disrespectful daughter in law reads your blogs but does not learn from it. She may be mentally unstable, she does not say good morning, does not talk to me, only watches soaps but I don't want to say anything

    Mother in law of the Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go sick job worker and say how you. He say I ok. I say you no sick any more. He say why you keep talk because I explain that I no sick. I say it ok I only ask because I want let you know that my Madam very active and go bus all time and meet people at Canadian Embassy. She probably meet Canada minister or ambassador or big shot but she no want show off so no mention name. HE say it good for her. I say what you mean?! He say why you anger. I say I anger because you make it sound like it no big deal. How many minister you meet? He say he need go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk today. Our walk, though very long for us, is nothing as compared to the ones that you take. WE then read your blog

    The retirees were surprised that you are not taking even a single day's rest and continuing to travel across the city of London via public transit. A no. of retirees have visited London and they informed everyone that the public transit system there does not have air conditioning and is usually very busy, specially during the rush hours of the tourist season. The retirees request you to please take care.

    The retirees also passed a resolution to remove your son from the past resolutions that were passed against him. The retirees however passed a motion to comment you for your kindness towards him. Some retirees were surprised that you are so kind that you are choosing to overlook all his intentional and unintentional activities. Some retirees thought about the bus incident, the eye doctor episode, the doctor episode and many other incidents. However as per your request, we refrained from passing any resolutions against him

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear recent retiree, why you surprise Madam go all places all time. Madam very active and not care weather. Also Madam very kind she no say anything bad about her son, even when he tale freeze lake, and no take her to doctor after bus accident, and make Madam take bus after eye doctor. I no want say any bad because Madam tell me quite but I very anger. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

      Delete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read you blog at the Smile Garden today. As is always the case, Mrs. Lucy was already there. She comes in early and always bring some treat for us to share. Today he brought flat bread. This is based on a recipe that your shared previously. We all had a small piece from the breads.

    The Dean was heard talking to Prof George and saying that he hopes you take it easy as you are not taking any rest. Prof George responded and said that Lucy is very worried about you also. They did not make any comment about your son but Prof George played dart. Dean didn't participate

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing teen psychologist. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another new blog today!

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just enjoy, Kyle. You should know by now that there will be a new blog

      newbie

      Delete
  11. This is making my blood boil! What is going on out there. I know, I know ....

    Good work mrizvi. Very nice comment

    ReplyDelete
  12. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Just caaallmm down. Yes Smile has asked us to be kind

    Great job kiddo. You guessed right this time too

    ReplyDelete
  13. Father say father very anger today and yell all. Father say if father babiee than who head family? Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say father little upset today. Hannah say all Deutschland kris sad about cup but Hannah laff because it only game. Hannah say you do kris travel and niklas rest. Hannah say you please care you. Father very anger because you say father babie Me explain father that Smile confuse because she tire and only want call Niklas babie and no want call father baiie. Me say father all tele very expense so get old tele but father say he want best because he want watch lite house prairie with me. Me say all tele get that but we no chanel father say he no agree. Me plan get chanel to prove father. Father anger. Hannah tire. Niklas sad. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Lucy Boris Dave Linda Keith Newbie Kyle N mrizvi Plunker Batman Jasmeet Kim Cleo Brenda Karen Superwoman Happy Reader and Mother in law Craig Marg Literature Fellow Retiree Group Jimmy Tiara Smile Addict Kris Stephen Tiara Greg Pete Josh Liz Michelle Paula Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk