What a wonderful life to enjoy


Image result for flowers birds pictures











It is Friday morning sunny beautiful with 21 C, 90% chances of rain.
weather is very pleasant for now since yesterday evening. It is 9 am, 
I am sitting in the back garden. Pink roses giving me smile. 

I am waiting for my friend the white butterfly. My oatmeal porridge 
is on stove. I will have my breakfast here in the garden with Roses and 
Fuchsia around. Yesterday was a busy day as my Daughter invited 
couple of her family friends.

Kris Dear, I don't know why Father is confused about parties. I think he is 
not confused, he is very selfish, wants to make Hannah life miserable, that's
all. I already made it clear that when we invite more than twenty people, 
we have to order food from outside.

Dear Retirees, I am not happy with Priest, why he is always after the Lady.
Priests are sort of Messengers from God. Being Priest, he has to take care 
of all of the Human Family, All the Creatures of God. I think he is unable
to fulfill his duties.

Dear Students don't you worry, my Eldest is in the same boat. Kids and 
parents equation is sort of hate and love relationship. You will understand 
that when in years to come you will have kids of your own.

Smile Army Friends, please control your emotions also respects sentiments
of others too. Take care of your health and focus on your studies. By the 
way I made zucchini dish at my Daughter's place. I wanted to share that
Recipe with all my Dear Readers.

Butterfly just came to give me company. I am enjoying the scenic view of
back garden. The beautiful flowers all around also thinking about my Dear
Readers. I am lucky to have so many Wonderful Friends, who never stop
giving me happiness. 

Kris you are right, I told that first we have to take our own pressure away before helping others but I didn't mean that only Father has to enjoy and make others lives miserable. Hannah and Niklas also have to enjoy.
They also have to take their pressure away.

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs, I didn't put my tea in the fridge. I think you didn't understand my point. Just leave the hot tea on the table for a while 
to let it cool a bit. Don't listen to your Job Worker # 2 colleague. She made your mouth burnt, she is not anyone's friend.

Dear Students and my Smile with Smile program Friends, all kids facing 
this problem. Parents asking for joint account, same is my son. My Eldest 
facing the same problem. 

They have their own point of view, that we parents are paying for all the expenses, rent and everything so why not to be part of the account. I know this problem is very complicated but they are not going to back down.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being Sunday, there are out of town visitors too. Our town people looks forward to Sunday as so many people come here from other places. The priest used some of the themes from the blogs. Thanks to Smile we have a big festival every weekend here

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome writer! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome advisor to the readers family. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your blog everyday. It is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. This good blog. I like in Russia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like blog. I no good Anglais but French good

      Delete
    2. I enjoy blog. It very good. I read China

      Delete
    3. I read you blog Italy

      Delete
    4. I read blog in Poland. I no like great friend

      Delete
  5. I wanted to write how my wacky daughter in law wakes up very late, spends all her time watching soaps, is completely useless, does not say good morning to me but I am not writing anything as you asked to not do so

    Mother in law of the Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Mr. Supervisor come and say why you take all tea out from frige? I think he little alergy also but I no ask because you tell me not to ask. I only say to him I need to do that because my Madam explain that tea should not be in frige. He say but she was talking about regular tea. Some job worker were planning have Ice Tea and for Ice Tea and Ice Coffee, it need to be cold. I say I think they dont know because my Madam very nolege and she never said that. He say but that subject never came up. She was only telling you about hot steaming tea. I say but how you know what she say because I didnt show you blog. He say he need go to make phone. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk today but we had to abandon it after 5 minutes. Usually we dont go for back to back walk but we wanted to go for the walk as you often go for your 10 min walk on back to back days and we wanted to experience that too. The retirees were not able to complete it though. Some called their kids to come and give them a ride back.

    The Smile with Smile subcommittee has found additional evidence that at least 3 kids have been asked by their parents for the joint bank account. The retired child rights worker was very upset with this and have asked the retired police detectives and the retired private detectives to help identify what is the nature of this and also the background. The retired child activist is concerned that this may be a child rights violation issue if the request is effectively a threat. For example, if the child is being coerced to do that and is being threatened eg by taking the phone away, or other bullying tactics. We think the Lady may know something about this because she was not comfortable with this discussion and repeatedly asked us not to worry. We asked her if she knows anyone in the temple who is bullying the kids but she didnt answer the question directly but said that in her culture the parents need to help guide the kids. The retired child worker requested to also have the retired human rights worker has also been asked to be engaged in the investigation as there is a possibility that the child is over 18. The retired activists are of the view that they dont want technicalities of age to be an impediment to stop the bullying behaviour.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. It is still very hot but the rain has helped improve the temperature. We need to have the weekend readings at the Smile Garden because there are a lot of people and they wont fit in the SRC. As usual, Mrs. Lucy was here with food. She always wants to serve food based on your recipe. She says that it is a goodwill gesture and encourages everyone to come for the reading.

    The students want to thank you for your comment. We initially could not believe that your son is asking for the joint account also but then we realized that based on his personality, he can take advantage of you being away, to bully your grandson. Mrs. Lucy were very upset when she read that. Prof George talked to the one student who was asking her for a joint bank account to see if she is being threatened but she said that her dad simply requested that and didnt threaten her. She clarified that her dad was concerned that she may be overdrawing on the funds and offered to keep an eye on the account, if she agrees. Prof George said that even though her dad's intention was good, but he should not be pushing for it. Prof George then asked the Dean is there are legal grounds which are being violated. The Dean responded that since there is no threats, such as taking the phone or anything like that, there are no grounds for a legal challenge however it is very impolite and regardless of her dad's intent, he should not be asking for it. Mrs. Lucy then asked us to play dart. She said that she will hit bull's eye many times today

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another fresh new blog today! How does Smile do it

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smile is a factory of new ideas. It is a mystery how she does it. Just like it is a mystery how there are flowers in spring every year

      newbie

      Delete
  10. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing psychologist. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing councillor. She has amazing friends. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say you yell father lot today. Father say that you say yesterday that it important make father comfort and it important make father take no pressure. and today you say no do. Father say like you doter idea to invite 20 peeple all day all week so 140 peeple in one week and no invite 150 peeple in one day. Father say this way father no get bore 6 day but will have party all day. Father say father want thank you doter for idea. Father say father no say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say father tell Hannah that Hannah need cook for 20 peeple all day but Hannah say father that it kris work and no niklas work. Hannah say Hannah want invite 150 peeple in one day because it easie to kleen and cook. Hannah say you kris wory all and niklas wory you, Niklas say grandpapa invte 20 peeple all day. Niklas say Niklas no want him party all time. Niklas say all yell Niklas and say Niklas to play out but Niklas no want play out all time. Niklas say all niklas play video and no play out all time. Father say me that he like you doter idea and party all day not only one day. Father explain me that Hannah can make food eaise so no expense. Me yell Niklas because he play video all time. Niklas say he get good mark so what problem. Me say he talk so I plan take fone. He say he only ask and no talk. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am just banging my head against the wall. There is absolutely nothing which is working. I have tried to be kind, I have tried to be harsh, I have tried to be reasonable but it just is not working. And yet Smile wants us to be nice to everyone in this forum

    good job mrizvi. Great to let us know that this is a good blog. I dont know what we would have done if you would not have told us

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just caaaaaallllmmm down Plunker. Reeeeellaaax. Take a deep breath. Go for a walk. Or better still just read the blog again

    Thank you mrizvi. This is a good comment. You are doing an amazing job

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk