Steaming hot cup of tea


Image result for pigeon flowers garden pictures











It is Monday morning very hot, yesterday was 33 C, this morning
already 29 C. It is 8.30, I am having breakfast in my Daughter's back
garden. Same years old menu for my breakfast, oatmeal porridge and
stir fried egg.

Garden looking beautiful. Yesterday my Daughter was back from cottage. 
She did pruning last evening. All the dead leaves and dried out flowers are 
gone now. It looks revival of life. White butterfly is here talking to pink 
roses, to make them giggle.

I can hear pigeon from the tall tree of next door neighbor's back garden.
I think, he lives there. He is sort of happy go lucky type personality. I see 
him quite often walking around.

It started drizzling, I just finished my breakfast, taking my steaming hot 
cup of tea inside. My Daughter went to drop her husband to hospital, he is
working today. Other car needs some servicing.

Hospital is 4 minutes away. Grimsby is small tourist spot and hospital town.
Everything is close by, not far. I decided not to go with my Daughter. We 
have to give space to our kids to enjoy and spend time with their own family.

She handed my cup of tea to enjoy while I am having my time alone. 
I am sitting on white garden chair, near back entrance of the kitchen.
From this spot I can see the whole view of the back garden.

My Daughter's Eldest is fond of literature. His book shelf is all loaded
sort of mini library. I grabbed a book from there. It is by Nicholas Sparks 
"The Notebook". I am hook up with that, a beautiful piece of writing.

I divide my day in slots, a piece for everything. It works well for me.
One of my Daughter's friend invited me for dinner tonight, whole family 
will go. I get scared to write about party. Father already giving hard time 
to Kris now it will be tough to handle.

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs, we have to water only our plants at home.
We can not water other people plants or in parks. If everyone allowed 
to water, it will be too much, not good for plants, just like over eating.

Dear Retirees, the surprise Pizza delivery was from my Eldest grandson. 
He gave me treat and watched movie with me. Both of my grandsons were 
watching with me. I let them choose the movie. It was Monster University.

Kris Dear my Daughter not handling the garden alone. Gardener comes 
to help her out. She water plants, just like a hobby. Don't push Hannah 
for gardening. She is already handling Father. That is more than enough.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Customers are flocking to my shop as they usually do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate noticeboards. It was already posted when I went to post it

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Marg

      Delete
  3. Thanks for being my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Smile is so awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She has an awesome family! She is an awesome writer! What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was a great. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog.

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. We also talked about the blog.

      Cleo

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go wicked worker and say her why you trick me and ask me to water plant in park? She say what you mean? I say my Madam say it no good water plant because they over eat. She say oh I didn't know that. Your Madam very nolege. I say yes she very nolege person. She say I will get you steaming hot tea. I say ok thank. She then get me steaming hot tea but it burn my mouth. She say you should keep drink it all time because you Madam say so, unless you no want believe her. I say I will drink even if it burn mouth because I always do what my Madam say. She say yes that what I thought. She then laugh and go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk today. After that we had our lollipop. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. The retirees were very tired as we are out of practice for the few days.

    A no. of retirees decided to get Nichlos Sparks book however after spending some time they could not continue on as they are hooked on this blog. The Lady came to the café to listen to the blog reading however we refused to allow her to participate in the reading as she has been suspended and you have not asked us to revoke it. She apologized and appealed to you but we refused as you have not interceded in this issue. The retired priest was very pleased but didn't say anything. The lady was very sad.

    The Smile with Smile program met today and parents are asking for some details. We told them that you are on vacation. They appeared a little disappointed

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Retiree, why you read book by other writer and no read Madam blog only. Remember Madam show you how talk and how walk. Madam very nolege. She do search. She go gorment conference. Dear Mr. Mayor of Canada meet her to. Madam big shot. Madam blog very complicate but if you problem English then you ask me. We reader family so we suppose help each other. I no suppose tell blog if you no ask. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

      Delete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The students were very surprised that its actually your grandson who ordered the pizza and they both wanted to watch the movie with you Since we never watch movie with our grandparents, we are finding it hard to comprehend. Some students thought that this is perhaps a short form of 30 mins or less. In other words a documentary. The Smile Army are thinking of bringing pigeon as you appear to like them. The Dean and Prof George however asked them to hold off until you ask them. They were heard saying that it is good that Smile Army is dedicated but they need to focus on studies

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool. Another new topic today!! Smile is amazing

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kyle, Smile's blog are like buffet, there is so much on display and you just pick what you want!

      newbie

      Delete
  10. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing counsellor. What an amazing person my Smile is !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say father yell Kris (me) lot today because he no bring pigeon in back garden. Father yell Niklas because he no see movie with father. Father yell Hannah because she no kleen back garden like you doter. Father say father plan big party because if father give party then father get invite for party like you. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah kris tire because party invite sent and niklas time so Hannah need make kris food like you doter. Hannah say Hannah need fix back garden also. Hannah say Hannah like you idea that you give time to all. Hannah say you care abut niklas thing for other. Me explain father that party lot work for me but father say father do lot work like he call people and Hannah do some cook so me no need do any. Me say Hannah no able work in back garden but father say you doter do all. Me say no do. Father say do. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Come on! Give me a break. Same old insanity. It makes my blood boil! I know, I know ....

    Thanks mrizvi. Brilliant comment

    ReplyDelete
  13. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Just reeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxxxxxx. Go for a walk. Take a cold shower or just read Smile's blog again. You are right, we must be kind........

    Good job mrizvi. You guessed it correctly, kiddo. It is a good blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Lucy Boris Dave Linda Keith Newbie Kyle N mrizvi Plunker Batman Jasmeet Kim Cleo Brenda Karen Superwoman Happy Reader and Mother in law Craig Marg Literature Fellow Retiree Group Jimmy Tiara Smile Addict Kris Stephen Tiara Greg Pete Josh Liz Michelle Paula Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk