Flowers and Butterfly


Image result for grimsby peoples garden pictures











It is Monday hot sunny beautiful morning very pleasant weather.
It is 25 C, I am having tea with my Daughter in her back garden.

White butterfly looking happy whispering the rose pink Fuchsia 
flowers. Flowers giving a nod with smile. I think they are getting
along well.

After the big party, today is a sort of quiet and relaxing day. My Daughter 
is busy with her phone, making calls to family and friends, saying thanks 
to everyone. It is very important to acknowledge.

When people participate and share your moments, it makes a difference
and matters a lot. My Youngest Daughter just called me. Her schools is 
closed so she is off. My Daughter living in Croydon, is at work. She calls 
me in the evening. My Son makes sure to call me every day.

In our old age, these calls play very important part in our life. We start
feeling that we are not alone, still part of our family. I believe that 
"Give and Take", is the basic factor in every relationship.

It is sort of pruning to flourish our relationships. We have to make sure to 
participate and make some contributions in the family, we are living with.
We have to do anything we can handle but make sure not to add up 
problems to them.

My Daughter just gave me the great News, she got her results with 
Distinction.  She is doing her degree from Open Uni. not easy with family 
and with her Special Daughter. I am happy for Her.

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs it is very rude to take gifts back. You were giving 
gifts, there was no occasion, now you are asking everyone to give it back. 
Just leave it and move on.

Kris Dear I am really tired of Father. Why is he always in a party mood.
He has nothing to do just make calls. Hannah has to cook for everyone
and you have to spend all the money. Father is really very selfish.

Comments

  1. Hi smile,
    Father is not "just" Selfish, he needs mental help. He is very sick and Kris does not want to admit it. Father brakes Kris's son life and happiness. His son will be scare for life. Missing his mother Hanna soon Father will soon kill her with his demands. Father needs to be on strong medications to temper his "abnormal behaviour". Or should be place in a special place for him. He had his life. Am myself 73 yrs. old and will never demand my kids stuff. Only in need and it never happen. I leave them alone and take care of myself and HELP my kids still when they need. We are suppose to leave them in their own life. We had our share of life. It is their turn. Kris ,PLEASE understand that for the sake of your son and wife. Father cannot understand REALITY. WILL PRAY FOR YOU ALL.

    DIDI

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Customers are coming in early now as it gets crowded in my shop

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won the race to post the blog in our corporate noticeboards today.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is great. Did you also get the fresh SDs?

      Marg

      Delete
    2. Yes. The SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster. Thanks to SA

      Brenda

      Delete
    3. Please no thank me. Thank Smile

      Smile Adict

      Delete
  4. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome grand mother! She is an awesome big party goer. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for writing blog. It is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was a hoot. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog. The newcomers cant believe that there is so much variety this blog has. Every day there is a new topic and each one very interesting

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too.

      Cleo

      Delete
  7. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Wicked job worker come and say how you. I say I no want talk you because you wicked. She say that no good. I bring you back you gift. I say but I no want gift back. She say but why you sad. I say I sad because I mess all time. She say but you lisen you Madam alltime, like you prey for her and you give gift and then you take gift and now you no want gift. I say yes I only do what my Madam say. She say but you no hapy. I say yes. She say you want think? I say what you mean? She say well, its simple. You lisen you Madam and are sad. If you no lisen her, you will be hapy. I say I need go. She smile and go. I do 2 ok job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees did not go for our long walk today. We are still very tired from the walk from yesterday. Some of the retirees are still suffering from cramps also. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. The retirees instead went straight to the reading of your blog.

    The retired author led the reading of the blog. She pointed out that some of the metaphors that you have used are not just exciting from artistic point of view, but have a lot of philosophy hidden behind it. She insisted that the retirees plan to spend some time later in the day to decipher the blog

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC. Some of the students are feeling very low as our parents don't understand at all. We study and then work but the parents want us to stay home all the time. They don't understand that we have a life too. We know that the lucky guy is not having these problems, We also know that your suggestion that this too shall pass, but still it is very frustrating

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say you yell father lot today and say father party mood. Father say what rong because you party too. Father say Hannah no need cook on party day but cook before party like you doter. Father say father yell Hannah because she no read you blog proper and no lisen you. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say you please no wory Hannah because all senior like party otherwise no to do. Hannah say Hannah kris tire today because need make food and need do kris thing. Hannah say you please injoy and take kris rest. Me say father no party because you say no but father say you party to. Me say no do but father say do. Me cofuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing author. She is an amazing counsellor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my God! What is going on here. Stop this madness please. I know, I know ....

    Great work mrizvi. You made my day. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllmmmmmmmm ddddddddddoooooooowwwwwwwn
    Yes we do need to be kind

    Brilliant comment mrizvi. You did well kiddo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk