Be Patient --- They will Come To You


Image result for bench in garden pictures









My Dear Literature Fellow
I Am Worried about How
Things are Going 

I Mean School Students 
Going Back to Their Problem

Principal is Worried
Bird Feeders are To Be Cut Down

Smile Army Wants To Cash
Smile and Happiness
Nothing is Free Now

I Suggested To Generate Money
Was Not That 

I Wanted To Focus on The Process of
Spreading Happiness on a
Broader Scale

Everything Looks Going Down to
Drain -- Everyone is after Money
Very Sad Situation

I am Writing Same For
My Retiree Friends

You Cut Down All Programs
Now Money Talks Everywhere

No One Worried about Students
About Smile with smile Program
About Hospital

To Me Happiness Gone
Everyone Doing Business
So Sad -- This was Not My Dream




It is Thursday 16 Degrees Sunny and
Cloudy Mixed Day  -- It is First Thursday
Of The Month -- We Have Our Club
Meeting Every Month at 1 pm

My Friend's Black Car with " Snow White "
Number Plate will be here any Moment to
Pick Me up

I Had Cherry Smoothie Drink and Two Slices of
Milk Bread -- My Son Got from Loblaws Bakery
My Lunch is Done Have Tea at the Meeting

I am Sitting at the Library Now Thinking about
My Middle Grandson My Master Golden

Yesterday was His First Day at School
He announced He is Changing His Subject
Quitting Philosophy and now Taking Psychology

Everyone was Surprised as He Picked Philosophy
After Doing Lot of Research His Simple
Answer was I Don't Like the Teacher

I Mentioned in My earlier Blogs
About Role of Teachers 
In Making Students Personalities 

I Make My Point again 
Teachers Not only Teaching Subjects

Teachers can Make or Break Students Careers
Students Interest in any Subject Totally Depends on
Teachers Personality --- Behavior and His / Her Nature

Her Dealing with Students Matters Much More 
Rather Than Her Subject Knowledge

Teachers Please Keep in Mind
Knowledge Comes always Last

You Have Great Responsibilty
Don't Play with Generations

Knowledge Has to Be Planted 
Can Not Be Implanted

If You Trying to Transfer Your Knowledge
with Your Powerful Voice using Your Full 
Confidence --- Forget it

You Have to Come Down to Their Status
To Make Them Listen --- Be Their Friend
They will Come to You to Get anything From You 

First Build Their Trust --- Love and Patience 
always the Tools to use in any Circumstances
In any Situation --- It wont Let You Down

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Today being Friday, there are a lot of people who are coming. Most people come to read the blog before going home or to the pub. It is a festive atmosphere. The priest is also here but customers are not talking to him. One teenager pushed him slightly and made it appear it was accidental. When I asked the teenager to be respectful, he responded that it is a crowded place, if someone wants to avoid getting shoved, then they should come at a quieter time or wait in the line outside like everyone else

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won the race to post the blog in our corporate noticeboards today.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is great. Did you also get the fresh SDs?

      Marg

      Delete
    2. Yes SA never disappoints, I don't know how much time he had to wait for. The SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster.

      Brenda

      Delete
    3. I only need wait 25 min. I hope you like donut.

      SA

      Delete
  3. This blog is my lifeline. Thanks for writing

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome Cherry smoothie drinker! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWN was very Friday like today. Some people were looking forward to weekend but most were not feeling good because they are hooked on blogs.

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWS had a similar mood.

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. The toastmaster meeting was house full, as always. Big, Big interests in the blogs about teenagers. Thats what we ended up talking about

      Kim

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile,

    You write so good. I try write to. I no show anyone but ask you for help. I write like I go out to job 1. There no tree inside job as all tree are outside building. The tree branch swinging because may be they want say hello to Mr Supervisor and say him please let us come in. I open door but lot mosquito came in so I close it and say tree, I no let you come in because you naughty and because you can no walk. I say tree why you swing? Do you want bird to come? I say him no bird will come you because you naughty and you make me open door and all mosquito go in job building. I say him I no tell you blog to because I no allow to. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees did not go for our walk today as we were very stressed due to the ongoing situation. The retirees went straight to the reading of the blog

    The blog was read by the retired economist and the retired CFO. It is the business group who now lead all activities. We talked to them about the Smile with Smile problem and the hospital problem but there was not enough time as the cafe manager came and asked us to leave in 20 mins. We requested that we be allowed to stay for longer time but he insisted that we get something. They have increased the prices of Morning Smile so it is not easy for us to get that. We reminded him of the past when he used to offer discounts called Smile discounts to us but that may have been a bad idea, because he suggested that we pay for that too. All in all, we dont know what we can do that and whats going on. Many retirees feel that the old way was better when we didnt have money but had a lot of fun and good wholesome activities. Now, it is not very good. Some retirees have decided that they will be cancelling their memberships but after we insisted and reminded them of your blogs, they agreed to suspend it.

    Can you please help

    thanks
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. We initially decided to make it a discounted night and reduced the charges for listening to the blogs but the ex-Smile Army refused to drop their prices, so we had no choice but to carry on with the full price. As usual there were very few people listening to the blog today. The Smile Army wanted a copy and we charged a decent price. We have not showed them the url from where they can access the blog directly so they always have to come to us.

    A no. of bird feed filling employees went on strike and therefore bird feeders remained empty. There are less birds in the Smile Garden now.

    The students are increasing their unpleasant habit. They are generating a lot of revenues form the blog. We give them at a very discounted price because we want them to learn but they in turn charge exorbitant prices. They then use the profits for banned substance. It appears that the entire process has been reversed. Some of the students were seen crying and asking you to intervene

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say you no yell father today. Father say you give good idea to all to get money. Father say he also tell nabor that he want money. Father want go macdonal today so he wake Niklas before sun. Niklas no wake so father need put cold water and Niklas wake. Then father go macdonal with Niklas. Father say it good go with granndkid all time. Father say he tell tip but no want thank. Father say he no say he old almost 67

    (Hannah say she very wory about Niklases you save and now they go bad. Hannah say she no you try hard. She say please no do stress and you take easeee. Niklas say grandpapa throw ice today and say he want spend time macdonal. Niklas say he only buy 1 meal because Niklas no money and grandpapa want big breakfast. Niklas say he get idea to sel blog and get money then he can do many thing. Me yell Niklas because he no call me when I call him. He say he busy but he phone. I tell him I cut phone. He sad. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well well well. Here we go again. Another day, same thing. I wish Smile has not asked us to be so civil.

    Thanks mrizvi. Fantastic comment

    ReplyDelete
  11. Caaaaalllmmmmm down Plunker. Yes Smile has asked us to be nice, so be considerate

    Great comment mrizvi. Good job

    ReplyDelete
  12. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing friend to the readers' family. She is amazing writer. She has amazing family. She is amazingly active. She is involved in amazing activities. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Linda Dave Boris Keith Kim Batman Literature fellow Retiree Group
    Jimmy mrizvi N Kyle Newbie Plunker Brenda Jasmeet Smile Addict Cleo Tiara Marg Craig Karen Superwoman Kim Kris Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk