Smile Recipes ---- Lemon Drink


Image result for pictures of small eat in kitchen








My Dear Readers 
Dear Retirees and 
Dear Retired Chef

Dear Dietitian 
Dear Nutritionist

Dear Cafe Manager
My Dear Student Friends
            &
All My Dear Readers



It is a Very Common Practice 
at My Place

Whenever My Son or Grand kids Feeling 
Headache or Tired 
They ask For My Lemonade 
It always Works

Take Nearly One Quarter of
Big Lemon --- If Lemon Small 
Take Half

I use Yellow Lemon

Take Small amount of Water
in Glass  -- If Weather is Hot
Take Tap Water  --- I Don't use 
Water from Fridge

In the Small Quantity of Water Put 
One Full Table Spoon Sugar 
Two Pinch of Salt
Stir to Dissolve 

Now add Lemon  --- Just Squeeze 
Use Enough --- Put some Zest
I Mean Thin Slices of Lemon Hard Skin

Now Fill up the Glass
Stir  -- You can adjust
Sugar and Salt and Quantity
Of Lemon Juice To Your Taste

If Weather is Cold You can Take
Warm Water from Kettle
It is Very Soothing For Your
Throat 

Weather is Hot You can Put some 
Ice Cubes -- I Don't use Ice
Do What You Like

This Drink acts as a Wonderful Remedy
Specially For Migraine ---
The Blinding Headache

I am using This Drink as a 
Remedy For Years
For My Family and Friends

It is also Very Refreshing
Light Drink also Home Made and
Healthy

I always Keep Stalk of
Fresh Lemon at My Place

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk