Smile Recipes ------ Fried Potato Rice


Image result for Eat in Kitchen Pictures














My Dear Readers 
Dear Retired Chef

Dear Dietitian 
Dear Nutritionist

Dear Cafe Manager
My Dear Student Friends
            &
All My Dear Readers





Take a Pot Put Some Oil  -- I use Olive Oil
Add Cumin Seeds
Whole Black Pepper Couple of
Whole Red Pepper Just 2 or to Taste

You can add Red Chili Powder just a Pinch
Salt To Taste ---- I take One Tea Spoon 
for one Tea Cup of Rice
It Depends To Taste

Take Potatoes 
Wash Thoroughly
If Small Take the Whole Don't Peel
Put in the Pot
If Big Cut into 4 Pieces

Take Rice Wash in another Small Pot
Now Put Rice in the Main Pot with Oil 
and Spices

Put on Stove Heat Full
Put Water into the Pot
Take More than Double Quantity of Water
Nearly 2 and Half Times of water

Keep Pot Open Let Water Boil well
after Boiling
Stir Rice well ---  Leave Pot Open
 --- Leave it for Cooking
for 10 Minutes on Full Flame
Stir again well

Now Cover the Pot 
Lower Flame to Medium 
Keep Cooking 
for 10 Minutes 

Lower the Flame again
2 Degrees Lower 
Keep Cooking for 5 Minutes

Lower again 2 Degrees and 
Keep it Cooking for 5 Minutes
You Don't Have to Open the Pot

It will Be Great for Lunch or Dinner
You can adjust Chili to Taste
Same with Oil and Salt

It will be Delicious and Healthy Too
Home Cooking

Comments

  1. Dear Smile,

    Fell in love with your post about Western university and reflecting on the past. You have had such an interesting life with your travels, I bet none of your readers knew you worked in a shelter and helped immigrants. Amazing things you have achieved,


    A.H

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk