Direction Not Directive


Image result for Backyard Garden with Flowers pictures













Happy Reader My Friend
I Told You Earlier

Before Ink Any Thought
Need To Think Twice

Not Good To Do Anything
Which Hurts Anyone's Feeling

Niklas My Friend
I Keep on Praying
For You

I am Sad Father Didn't Let You 
Go On Any Ride

I Don't Know 
What Type of Grandpa 
He is




It is Thursday Hot and Sunny 25 Degrees
I am Off Today I have to Plan My Day
I Go to Work Three Days a Week

My Tuesdays and Thursdays are Off
I Do My Laundry and My Calls on Tuesdays
This Tuesday My Son was Taking His Kids to
Wonderland I availed the Chance to Get out

My Laundry Needs to be Done Today also
I have to Change My Bed Sheets and
Make Some Calls

It is 12.30 I am Done with all My Chores
Now Time for My Walk to Tim Horton
My Youngest Grandson was awake 

He asked  " May I come with You " 
I was More than Happy though He will take
His Bike and will be Back after getting His Treats

I will Stay there to write My Blog and to enjoy
My Nature Walk still I Feel Happy sitting with Him
For a while watching Him Holding my Card

Making Orders for Fries and Slurpee
Making Decisions --- where to have Seat
With Glow on His Face Looks So Mature
So Excited

With Kids it is so easy to Make Them Happy
To Make Their Days with Small Things

I Think Kids Know How to Cash the Present Moment
Enjoy Their Time in Hand 

As We are Getting Older We get Distracted
Our Past and Our Future -- Never Leave us alone
To Enjoy Our Moment

We are always waiting for the Next Moment
" What is Next " always Keeps on Haunting 
Our Mind -- Our Actions and Our Emotions
Everything is effected by That

Fear of Unknown Events Going to Happen in the
Next Moment ---  This Fear Takes away the Glitter 
of the Existing Moment 

Our Mind is Not Focused  --- Our Thoughts are
Unconsciously Get Polluted with Our Past and with
The Fear of Our Future

We Have to Force Ourselves to be in the Moment
Draw Curtain and Put a Sign  " Please Do Not Disturb "
When We write it Down 

We are Giving a Clear Message to Our Brain
To Leave Me Alone and Let Me Enjoy
The Moment 

Pen Has Great Power -- Before Writing Anything
Think Twice -- Choose Your Words Very Carefully

Specially Dealing with Your Colleagues at Work Place
Dealing with Students in all Institutions

While Writing Anything Please Keep in Mind
It can Make or Break The Personalities
You are Dealing With

Think Twice It is a Great Responsibility God
Allotted You with His Trust in You to
Take Good Care of His Creatures

Writings has to Give Directions and Messages of
Hope -- Help to Boost Initiatives 
Not to Look Like A Threat to Scare
Not Has To Be A Directive 

I am Done at Tim Horton Going to Flower Shop
After that Enjoy My Nature Walk to Home
It is Very Hot 31 Degrees -- I am OK
I have My Water Bottle

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being Sunday, there are out of town visitors too. Our town people looks forward to Sunday as so many people come here from other places. Today also only a handful of people went to the sermon. AS the blogs are posted in the morning, customers come here to read the blog and dont go to the church. Priest also came after the sermon. He looks like he is feeling low.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome writer! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome laundry doer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is my lifeline. I read it every day but you dont write for me every day.

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. This good blog. I like in Russia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like blog. I no good Anglais but French good

      Delete
    2. I enjoy blog. It very good. I read China

      Delete
    3. I read you blog Italy

      Delete
    4. And I read blog in Ukraine. I show my football team. They like

      Delete
    5. And I read in South Africa. Love it!

      Delete
  5. Thank you for telling my disrespectful daughter in law how she should talk. Your advice are usually very good. Thats one of the reason why we read your blog every day. I asked her to comment but I dont know why she does not

    Mother in Law of the Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go job worker with video kid and I say her I so angry today. She say I busy and no time blog. I say I no talk blog. I want tell you that be care with video kid. She say what you mean. I say do you give you card to you son. She say no he 4. I say my Madam grandbaby take her card and pay for slurpe and fry. She say but that good because he learn. I say yes but why he no learn help do laundry . She say she need go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long and grueling walk today. After that we had our lollipop. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have.

    Several retirees were somewhat concerned after reading your blog. They were concerned that your only son is not taking adequate care of you. They made this assessment after the observation that you do your own laundry and also take care of your grand kids. These retirees joined us just recently. For those of us who have been benefiting from these blogs for a long time, clarified to them that this is your mo jo. They could not believe it as none of the retirees do our own laundry as it is quite heavy. Also we dont give our credit cards to anyone, including our kids or grandkids. Some of the retirees do give $1 or $ 2 to our grandkids but that is not more than 2-3 times in the year. This is because we need to be careful with our limited funds.

    The subcommittee on nutrition and healthy eating is requesting for additional recipes when you get a chance

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    The students read your blog at the Smile Garden. Since we have worked out our differences with the Smile Army, they also participated in the reading. We ask them to lead but they politely declined saying that they dont want to replace us and change the tradition. They take a lot of care of the Smile Garden. The bird feeders are replenished every day and weeds taken out. This allows the garden to be a very inviting place. The commentators are writing this so we do them justice as they are not involved in editing these comments and their story at times is edited out.

    The students thought that your gesture of giving your card to your grandson will definitely help in making your grandson more confident. We also noted that our grandparents never bestowed that much confidence in us. One commentator said that there was one time when he was given the credit card by his grandfather, but that was to bring medicine for the ailing grandparent and the commentator was asked to produce the receipt as well.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say you yell father lot today. Father say he yes mind. Father say it good that you do your laundry, father do own laundry to . Father sometime do laundry for Niklas to. Father say he give money to Niklas to. Father say he yell Hannah lot because she keep forget give food to rabit and bird. Father say he yes say he old almost 67

    (Hannah say father little upset today because he no see rabit and think he little bird. Father think that it because she no five fresh food but she give fresh food every day in morning before father wake. She say she need wake 50 min early but father no need wake that early. Father only need wake early for brakefast. She say it good so he can good sleep. Niklas say grandpapa make him take all laundry to wash then press button and then Niklas need bring all laundry to father room. Father yell nabor lot yesterday and ask him pay for watch bird trick. Me give him money so he can give father. Father yell me that me no take father see see and train station but me need finish office work. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Kris father, why you say you wash laundry and give money when you no. Madam Smile tell you all time to nice to Niklas but you no nice ad you no say right thing to. Madam very wory about you so why you no be nice. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

      Delete
    2. Father say 2 job guy you shut and mind business. I tell you many time no come between. You go hel. How you call father lie! Father say he say he old almost 67

      (Niklas say that grandpapa no lie. Granpapa ask Niklas press wash machine button and grandpapa give Niklas 1 DM but that was to get meal which cost 10 DM. Niklas only 9 DM so grandpapa give 1 DM. Father no like if anyone come between Smile and father. Father even ask me rite comment separate. Father dificult but he me father so me no like when you say thing. Only Smile can say because she Smile. Me tell you all time but you no listen. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

      Kris (Germany)

      Delete
  10. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing grandmother. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing councillor. She has amazing friends. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please stop this insanity. Just stop. I cant take it anymore. I know Smile wants us all to be kind but this is too much

    Great work mrizvi. Good comment

    ReplyDelete
  12. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaax

    Brilliant comment mrizvi. You guessed right today too. Thanks kiddo

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is yet another reason why I love reading these blogs. Just look at the profound thoughts in this blog. Yes not one but multiple great ideas. Dont believe me? Have a look:

    "I Think Kids Know How to Cash the Present Moment
    Enjoy Their Time in Hand

    As We are Getting Older We get Distracted
    Our Past and Our Future -- Never Leave us alone
    To Enjoy Our Moment"

    And this one now:

    "We are always waiting for the Next Moment
    " What is Next " always Keeps on Haunting
    Our Mind -- Our Actions and Our Emotions
    Everything is effected by That"

    And no, this is not it. There is more:

    "Pen Has Great Power -- Before Writing Anything
    Think Twice -- Choose Your Words Very Carefully"

    And there is so much more ...

    Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Boris Linda Dave Keith Batman mrizvi Plunker Literature Fellow Jimmy Superwoman N Kyle Newbie Brenda Karen Retiree Group Tiara Kim Craig Marg Smile Addict Jasmeet Happy Reader and Mother in Law Kris Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk