No Time -- Talk to You Later


Image result for House backyard flowers pictures








Literature Fellow
My Dear Friend

Don't You People Worry
About Bothering Me
I am Really Happy 

All of You are Now 
Enjoying Together
Like Family


I Don't Know What Type of
Grandpa is Father 

He Didn't Allow 
Niklas to Go Even on One Ride
So Selfish


Today My Blog is 
For My Retiree Friends
Living in Joint Family



It is 8.30 pm I am at Costco --- My Grandson
Has to Get Things for His Moving to University
My Son and My Youngest Grandson are 
Also Here

They are Busy Shopping I am Walking around
Now sitting at the Dining Area Near Exit
It Looks Beautiful with all Red Tables 
and White Seats

I am Writing My Blog Thinking about My
Retiree Friends --- I Mentioned it Before so many
Times in My Earlier Blogs 

To Live with Family is very Demanding for Everyone
It is Very Complicated -- Everyone has to be Patient
We can Not Change Anyone 

We can only Change Ourselves which We should
We have to be Realistic --- We are Retired
We are already Done with Our Life

We Don't Have to Compete with Our Own Kids
To Have Enjoyment at Any Cost --- They just
Started Their Lives 

We are Their Family But We Have to Keep in Mind
To Give Them Space -- Keep Our Distance

Every Stage of Life has it's Own Beauty -- has
Different Activities to Get busy to Enjoy

First of all We Don't have to Engage Our Kids for Each
and Everything --- We Don't Have to be like
" Father " Who is a Problem for the Whole Family

Father Demanding and Forcing for Respect and Yelling
To Make Everyone's Life a Hell
Who will Like to be That Person --- No One

We Have to Find Our Own Hobbies to Get Busy
There are so Many Things to Enjoy for We
Seniors --- We Didn't Have Time for That Now
It is Our Time to Do That

1 : Bird Watching
2 : Listening Music
3 : Writing Anything -- Daily Journal
4 : Reading Materials of Our Own Choice
    Magazines -- Papers -- Books
5 : Handicrafts --- Knitting -- Embroidery  
6 : Art --- Painting 
7 : Gardening
8 : Cooking -- Anything
9 : Talk To God  --- This Must Be Number One
     On The List of  " Things To Do "

We Have to Lead Our Own Life --- We can Manage
We Did all Our Life why Not Now
Have Trust in Yourself and Don't Bother
Your Family --- 

Keep Yourself  Busy when We are Busy
We wont Care about Petty Things Like
Our Respect or Who is Talking to Us and
Who is Go on Ignoring We wont Have
Time for Such Things

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being Saturday, lots of customers are in my shop today to read blog. They come here to read blog from today and also the past week. There is no room inside, and people are waiting outside. I am running low on supplies as everyone loves yogurt smoothie and banana smoothie. It has become a tradition that they come here to Smile Corner and then go to the market for their shopping. The priest is also here today. He is making notes. Customers are smiling secretly. One gave him his seat as he was standing. One customer brought veggie omelette and giving everyone free when they say Morning Smile. It is like a festival here and all because of Smile blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome bird watcher. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. You write blog thinking about retirees but done write thinking about me. I read this blog every day. It is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like you blog in China. It very very good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This good. Same problem here. I no Anglais. French good

      Delete
    2. You blog good. I read Italy

      Delete
    3. This good blog. I read Russia

      Delete
    4. I like blog in Ukraine

      Delete
  5. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Mr. Supervisor come and say how you. I say I very angry. He say what happen. I say that Madam grandbaby go university and Madam need pay all shopping for him. He say but she likes to help family. I say yes but why grandbaby should pay for her. He also bad drive and smoke brake that can hurt Madam. That why I go to prey for Madam last time. He say how you remember thing. I say because I read blog all time and read last blog to. I think he get head pain. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk today. After that we had our lollipop. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have.

    The retirees were very appreciative of your blog. The retirees living in joint family situations were specially thankful to you for thinking of them and writing a blog which addresses their needs. The retirees had mixed opinions about your advice though. Though a no. of retirees agreed with your suggestions, there were some retirees who were of the view that we need to be forceful and make sure that the rest of the family knows that we are the biggest part of the family. Their view is that we helped our kids reach these heights and helped them achieve their goals, so now it is time for them to pay back. They also thought that the in-laws (ie son in laws and daughter in laws) need to be told ad made aware of our presence and influence otherwise they will not respect us. Some of the retirees reminded the retirees with a different view that you are the reason why we meet and do all the things so it is disrespectful to have these opinions however they immediately apologized and clarified that they are not challenging or intending to disrespect you, and are only intending to voice a different view. They also presented a motion to thank you for your blog. The motion was passed with 100% vote.

    The retirees interfacing with the hospital mentioned that one of the hospital is running a pilot project to give your blog along with veggie omelette to the patients. This is being done as your blogs are positive and it can help with the patient's mood. Our subcommittees on nutrition, healthy living and mental health worked on this initiative and are continuing to work on this. They are requesting any additional information that you can write about mental health or any additional topic

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  7. I printed your blog and gave it to my mother in law because she needs to read it and do the things that you said she should do. All she does is bother me by telling me what I should be doing

    Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fresh blog! I am loving it

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kyle, dont be surprised. If you go to McDonalds expect fast food and when you come here, expect to read fresh quality content.

      Good that you are enjoying it

      newbie

      Delete
  9. Father say you yell father lot today and yesterday. Father say he yes mind but try ignore. Father say you go thiem park to. Father also go so what bad. Father say father no want Niklas go ride because ride no safe. Father say you tell lot good idea. Father say he will do cook. Father say you wrong in blog because you say we can no change anyone but father change nabor because he now pay for see bird trick and see bird to. Father say he will try change Hannah now. Father say he say he old almost 67

    (Hannah say father want her cook lot and say her that she need change but lot cook no good father health. She say you give lot good idea. Niklas say that he stay macdonald all day because grandpapa tell story when grandpapa Niklas then he walk lot and help home and lot lot story. Niklas no care. Me very tire because thiem park lot walk.. Father say he want do garden so me need help but me very tire. Me confuse. Me no no what do.)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing!! She is an amazing author. She is an amazing psychologist. She is an amazing councillor. She is an amazing therapist. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Author,

    We read your blog today at the Smile Garden. Your today's blog reminded us of the time when we were moving out of our homes. It was a very stressful time and I am sure that it would be the same for your grandson. It is good that you are there with him and you can keep him relax. We remember that going away from home was not easy because we were going into an unknown environment. Some of our parents were not very understanding and they just gave us money without realizing that we dont only need money but also understanding and moral support

    BTW, thank you for your understanding and accepting our apology .

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. Oh Come ON! What is this ! Just give me a break - will yeah! I know .. I know ....

      Thank you mrizvi. Brilliant comment - again

      Delete
    2. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker, just calm down.

      Fantatic job kiddo. You are bang on. How did you know that this is a good blog! You are right though

      Delete
  13. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Boris Linda Dave Batman Keith Literature Fellow Superwoman Jimmy Cleo
    Retiree Group Brenda Craig Marg Tiara Kim N Kyle Newbie Kim Smile Addict Kris Happy Reader mrizvi Plunker Jasmeet Karen Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk