Our Thoughts <-----> Our Mind


Image result for London Market pictures










Kris Father My
Dear Friend

I watched Rabbit
through window
if you go near 
it will run away

You have to stay alone
Nobody can stay
for hours with You

We are retired so
We have time

Others have work to do
try to stay alone 
don't take every time
some one with You

Please don't test 
Everyone patience
They all Love You

Kris has to spend time
with Niklas not with You

His age is very tender 
He needs Love 
and attention
Not Yelling


It is long Easter Holidays here
in Canada still 2 more Days
I am sitting at Tim Horton
enjoying the festive atmosphere

It is 11.30 a mixed crowd but not
the Young Faces as school is closed
some Young Adults working on their
Laptops some writing like Myself

It was 9 degrees but feel like 4 so I went
back to change My coat I am dressed
in layers so it is OK

Weather is not so simple here it looks
very Sunny but when You go out it might
be very cold like today I had to use
My gloves and My woolen Stole

At My Coffee House I started thinking
about My Retiree Friends specially
My Friend who Heads the Nutrition
and Healthy Living Sub Committee

She wanted some Tips for the Committee
I still believe everything goes around
Your Mind 

Mind is the Leader takes Us wherever
it wants but Our Thoughts control Our 
Mind 

Couple of Days back My Retiree Friends
were feeling low They stopped to enjoy all
their Activities their Walk and Meetings 

The reason was that Their Thoughts were
not giving any signal any Direction so Mind
had no choice  to put an Hold on Everything

No Transactions for that period All the
Happiness Accounts were on Hold

I am sure My Friends were not even thinking
about their Nutrition and Healthy Living
at that state of Mind these things
look like Petty Matters

They must be eating whatever there and
also as much was there 

Our Thoughts work like an Engine
to get going every operation to keep
us moving forward 

Taking full control of our Mind not to
get it stray and to push it to focus on the
Present Moment to drain all the Happiness

Keep in Mind Time flies and Moments
are lost so enjoy the Moment My Dear
making use of whatever is there 

It all will be lost Tomorrow and
God forbid our Health will not
be the same 

Life is like a Cycle like a wheel which is
moving forward not in backward Direction 


Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome nutritionist. She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. Of course, there was also a box of fresh SDs with a note from SA

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early today and posted the blog. Of course the SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster

      Marg

      Delete
  4. This blog is my lifeline. Thanks for writing every day

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Madam Smile, you write so good and give so good advises. I go and say hello job worker who fat. She say how you. I say I know how you can no be fat. She say what you say, I no fat. I say her yes you are. No one say to you but everyone say to each other that you fat. She was starting feel bad about her because she face get red probably because she embarrass. I say you no worry I no how you can be no fat. If you think you fat and you want get thin then you will get thin. She say what you say. I say it complicate but I no allow tell you if you no ask because my Madam say no tell if no ask. She say she need go and talk Mr. Supervisor. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was a hoot. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog. The newcomers cant believe that there is so much variety this blog has. Every day there is a new topic and each one very interesting

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. For our walk participants, they were still talking about the parenting blogs from a week or two ago. Smile writes so much that it is difficult to keep up with her

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. We had yet another house full, standing room only session on Smile's blog. Even the managers attend these sessions as this is of interest for everyone

      Kim

      Delete
  7. Dear Advisor,
    The retirees did not go for our long walk today. We are still very tired from the walk from yesterday. Some of the retirees are still suffering from cramps also. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. The retirees instead went straight to the reading of your blog.

    The subcommittee on nutrition and healthy living were going ga-ga over your blog. I think I mentioned to you previously that the subcommittee is led by some seasoned professionals who have recently retired, they recently were able to add one additional member to their team. The additional member retired recently and was an adjunct professor of health sciences at a local university. The lady was involved in multiple research initiatives. It was her first exposure to your blog and she could not believe what she is reading. She indicated that she wish that she has come across this work prior to her retirement as it could have helped her spawn a series of research projects and papers. She will attempt to reach out to her colleagues to help them with their research via your blog. She was asking about copyrights and we clarified to her that you are generous enough to not be concerned about that

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing author. She is an amazing counsellor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Author,

    We had the reading of the blog at the SRC. The sociology professors were excited about today's blog.They pointed out that this is ground breaking thinking. The Dean has already asked them to start a project and some of the students are looking into additional research on this topic. We are wondering if you can please provide any references and books that you refer to as you are developing these ideas

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another new blog!! How does Smile does it?

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say that he no go watch rabit but wait in back garden. Father say you give good idea that watch rabit from hide. Father say he yell Kris and Niklas that why they keep runing hard when they go park in morning 2 day ago. Father say he spend time alone today. Father say he try help Niklas because he small baby. Father say he say that father old almost 67

    (Hannah say that you rite so good and give good idea. She say that she try learn from you blog. Niklas say grandpapa yell him lot and say him that it Niklas mistake that grandpapa no see rabit and bird. Niklas say that grandpapa make him stand on corner driveway because grandpapa want spend time alone but keep call Niklas every 2 minute. Niklas say he mistake because he need go mall all time. Me no happy Niklas because he no respect father. Me yell him lot. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my God! What is going on here. Stop this madness please. I know, I know ....

    Great work mrizvi. You made my day. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllmmmmmmmm ddddddddddoooooooowwwwwwwn
    Yes we do need to be kind

    Brilliant comment mrizvi. You did well kiddo

    ReplyDelete
  14. This blog changed the entire meeting dynamics today. During the meeting everyone was very negative and then I read the blog. It changed everything. Everyone realized the power of good positive thoughts. The whole meeting dynaics changed!! And we had a very positive outcome!!

    thanks Smile

    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Keith Karen Boris Batman mrizvi Plunker Newbie Sheema Kim Kris Linda
    Dave N Literature fellow Jimmy Brenda Retiree Group Cleo Tiara Kyle Marg
    Craig Jasmeet Superwoman Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual
    Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bird are busy picknicking

I am happy changed my menu

Flowers look happy