Jaywalking


Image result for Jaywalking pictures











Literature Fellow
My Dear Friend

Thank You for
Creating Friendly
atmosphere for
Your Other Friends

Planting Flowers 
is a Great idea
very Positive attitude

This will reflect in Your
Personality
will make Your Life
Beautiful


Kris My Dear Friend
I am not feeling Good as
Father is Mad

When Readers share 
Their Problems I get
involved as We are Family

I write what I think is good
may be I am wrong but 
I believe that

I am worried about Niklas
going out to Mall and to
Friends 

That's why I always say
Spend more Time with
Niklas and leave Father
alone

I believe if We don't care about
Them We lose Them

I have posted so many Blogs
to solve this issue but
Nothing working out

Father doesn't want to listen
and so do You

Every time I am stuck
and standing where
I started

Anyway I am not giving up 
and go on trying
My Luck




Today is Thursday nothing for Me at
My Club so I have to Plan My Day
after spending time with My Computer
I made Couple of Calls 

Had Shower and now ready for My
Walk to Tim Horton Coffee House

It is 11.30 I can see the Buzzing Young
Faces walking around High School

Small Groups hands full with paper
Bags of Burger  --- Pizza Slice or
anything of Their Choice with Drinks

Jaywalking on Whites Road
what a Beautiful stage of Life
Care Free with No Worries
No Fear of what will be the Next

I like that Attitude of to be in the Moment
No Baggage of the Past Regrets and
No Pressure for Long Term Plans for
the Future

Past is gone We can not turn the Page
Future is unseen Unpredictable

We lose all our Enjoyments of the Moment
of Present by running after our Future
We have to learn from These Young
Happy Faces 

Stay focus on Your Present Moment
Your Future will also be fine
don't You worry too much

Thinking is Good but don't think too much
same with Planning don't overdo that
to spoil Your Moments of Happiness 

Time flies what is Today will not be
the same Tomorrow so just be there
in The Moment

At Tim Horton's is Festive atmosphere
it is a Full House with most of the Young
Smiling Faces 

It is a perfect Weather with no Jacket on
Bright and Sunny Grass is with Yellow
Dandelion looking Beautiful

Birds busy with Their Kids as lots of
Noise while I am passing under the Trees
may be it is Lunch Time and Kids
not behaving or helping out

I am back now after enjoying the whole
thing it is 1.30 My Grandsons will be back
around 3 pm I will be busy with Them

Thank You God for Everything
for taking Care of Me and keeping
Me mobile Thanks


Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being Sunday, their lots of out of town customers too. They first went to the church where priest gave a good sermon. Customers noticed that he used a lot of words from Smile's blog about listening. All people then come to my shop and read the blog from today as well as the rest of the week. It appears to me that the customers are getting more and more every week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome Tim Horton's patron! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome therapist. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go job worker with video kid and say how you. She say she very busy. I say how kid. She say he bad, he no listen. I say does he jaywalk. Se say yes. I say her that very good. She say what you talk. I say because he live in moment. She say what you mean because if he keep do that then he wont live at all. I say it complicate but I no allow tell you if you no ask. She say she need go urgent. I think she get headache to. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for being my lifeline.

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic!! Yet another fresh blog. I love waking up to these fun blogs.

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup it is cool isnt it. Just get used to it my friend

      newbie

      Delete
  6. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees did not go for our long walk today. We are still very tired from the walk from two days ago. Some of the retirees are still suffering from cramps also. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. The retirees instead went straight to the reading of your blog.

    The retirees are amazed that you are so positive and can look at everyday events and be able to get the best picture from that. We are wondering if you can share the book or any other reference material that can help us train for that

    The subcommittee on nutrition and healthy living went through your advice from yesterday and are still assessing it. They are trying to establish the links between healthy eating and positive thinking. If you can elaborate on that

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Author,

    The students and the professors went through your blog at the SRC. We read the blog together and after that did some volunteer work at the Smile Garden. Though it is Sunday and there are very few people in the university, the SRC is full. We are going through your past blogs as well to determine how to get the most out of them. There is a spirit of camaraderie and friendship between the two groups. The Dean reminded us that we need to thank you for this. If you would not have suggested the path to move forward and outlined the specific steps then we would not have been able to achieve that

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing mental health expert. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing councillor. She has amazing friends. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like you blog China. I no write comment last days but I read

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read blog France. I read but no comment all time

      Delete
    2. I read you blog and like lot. It tell me what life in Canada even though I Ukraine

      Delete
    3. We love reading the blog in Russia. I share with my school kids and read as a group

      Delete
    4. I like blog Spanish. I read blog from all days in week on weekend. I like you blog on listen and teenage and happy

      Delete
  10. Father say that you no yell father but he yes mind. Father say he say he old almost 67

    (Hannah say father no happy today. He no want soup to. Me try talk father but he no listen blog. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh My God!! This stuff is simply crazzzy! I mean every day - same thing. All readers family have tried to explain but is not being able to get the message in the little mind. And Smile is so kind, she wants us all to be nice and gentle to everyone! EVERYONE!!

    Thanks mrizvi. What a brilliant comment this is! Way to go

    ReplyDelete
  12. Caaallmmm down Plunker. We already know that some of the kids are rebellious. No point in trying to explain anything to them. Remember what Smile teaches everyone ie You need to just REEEEELAAX. And yes, we need to be polite and kind

    Thank you so much mrizvi. Much appreciated for your kind comment

    ReplyDelete
  13. These blogs are so fun to read. Just look at this

    "Birds busy with Their Kids as lots of
    Noise while I am passing under the Trees
    may be it is Lunch Time and Kids
    not behaving or helping out"

    Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for your blog

    Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Readers Family
    Thanks Boris Keith Plunker mrizvi Batman Kyle N Happy Reader Retiree Group
    Linda Dave Karen Superwoman Newbie Jasmeet Cleo Literature Fellow Tiara
    Sheema Jimmy Craig Greg Marg Kris Kim Brenda Thanks All My Anonymous and
    Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bird are busy picknicking

I am happy changed my menu

Flowers look happy